- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high-quality and robust features.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it. (Nest.js / Loopback / AdonisJS)
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases. (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identify and solve problems.
- Hands-on with TypeScript
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Credilio Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Credilio is founded with the idea of digitizing the distribution value chain of personal finance products. The mission of Credilio is to create a nationwide army of multi-branded trained advisors who can assist in the digital onboarding of loans and cards. Credilio enables a small financial advisor to educate customers and recommend lending products that are best suited to meet their unique requirements and further enables them to subscribe for credit cards or loans digitally.
The company does this by providing a large range of product offerings and a customized recommendation tool through a simple mobile app that empowers advisors to be truly digital and future-ready. In addition, the platform allows for instant online approval by leveraging open banking APIs of Banks and NBFCs, thus making the purchase process transparent and paperless. It has reduced the average prospecting-to-onboarding time to less than 10 minutes in a single session as compared to the industry average of an interrupted process over 2-3 days.
A challenger start-up, Credilio is the brainchild of second-time entrepreneurial duo Mr. Aditya Gupta and Mr. Anand Kapadia. It’s backed by a clutch of Venture Capital funds namely Cornerstone Venture Capital Partners, Exfinity Venture Partners, and Param Capital founder Mukul Agarwal.
The platform currently partners with 20+ leading Banks and NBFCs and has over 10,000 Financial Advisors who have assisted more than 0.5 million customer applications getting processed fully digitally in a span of less than a year. The capital raised will power Credilio’s ambitious plans to meet an ARR of 100 cr. by March 2023 and serve 25 million customers through a million advisors in the next 3 years.
The key aspects of this role:
Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for Drupal.
Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if any.
Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.
Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· Responsible for systems analysis for a designated set of applications
· Work closely with BA and System Architect & Delivery Manager. Own the accurate translation of
business requirements in the form of high-level design and system requirements specifications.
· Ensure sign-off of SRS and High-Level Design Specification
· Assist the PM in the estimation of effort to deliver the solution based on the SRS and the timelines.
· Liaise with Infra teams in the production of an infrastructure solution design and requirements as
and when the proposed solution involves infrastructure components
· Provide further clarity and detail to feasible options proposed by BA and help in selection of the
right option in consultation with the Design Authority.
· Work closely with the Application Development team (Tech Delivery Lead) and Testing teams (Test
Manager and Test Engineer) to ensure that the Low-level design, test plans and test cases are aligned to
the approved SRS.
· Participate in progress review meetings and review and sign-off deliverables produced by technical
delivery team and testing teams.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.E
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Insurance domain
· At least 4 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher.
· Over 5 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies.
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development and System Analysis
· 8-10 years of proven software System Analysis and design experience
· Ability to work on large and complex projects.
· Strong technical knowledge of existing Insurance/F&A application
· Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to understand business requirements, analyze and translate them into system
- To resolve the tickets raised as per the defined standards of time, cost, and quality for increased customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
- Good SQL & PLSQL knowledge.
- Good Unix basic commands knowledge.
- Good Unix scripting knowledge will be an advantage.
- ANSI SQL
- Unix - Others/
- Experience - Fresher
- Writing clean and secure modular codes that have undergone strict testing and evaluation.
- Maintaining and designing databases effectively.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write quality code with robustness and re-usability for secured web applications and web services (REST and SOAP) for mobile apps.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well should be able to manage a team.
- Must meet the deadline.
- Strong hands on experience with PHP Laravel framework
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Must have strong experience with API (Web Services) development using JSON, RESTFUL.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Should be best at writing and understanding complex queries using any of two from - MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, T-SQL.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
o Strong Python development skills, with 7+ yrs. experience with SQL.
o A bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or related areas
o8+ years of experience in data integration and pipeline development
o Experience in Implementing Databricks Delta lake and data lake
o Expertise designing and implementing data pipelines using modern data engineering approach and tools: SQL, Python, Delta Lake, Databricks, Snowflake Spark
o Experience in working with multiple file formats (Parque, Avro, Delta Lake) & API
o experience with AWS Cloud on data integration with S3.
o Hands on Development experience with Python and/or Scala.
o Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
o Experience in using data modeling techniques and tools (focused on Dimensional design)
o Experience with micro-service architecture using Docker and Kubernetes
o Have experience working with one or more of the public cloud providers i.e. AWS, Azure or GCP
o Experience in effectively presenting and summarizing complex data to diverse audiences through visualizations and other means
o Excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong leadership capabilities
Our client was founded in 1999 by Mr. D.N. Prahlad (an early employee of Infosys), to create software products. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA and France.
What We're Looking For
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. We double-check PRs they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid to how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, we take on problems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features, and ideas for the product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of Java & the JVM ecosystem
• Strong command of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc. (both with & without ORMs)
• Strong command of HTTP
• Extensive experience with at least one JVM based web framework (SpringBoot, Micronaut, Play, Dropwizard, etc.)
• Experience with concurrency & parallelism on the JVM
• Experience with Docker, and cloud-native concepts
• Experience with Gradle
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time. While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
Our growth is driven by ordinary people who have extraordinary dreams and are bold enough to pursue them. Our leadership team, including our Managing Director, is comprised primarily of people who joined us as freshers. Through our process of continuous feedback, and regular 1-1 conversation, we believe in upskilling our team, and enabling each of them to grow along paths they find satisfying.
Your Level of Experience
We do not evaluate people based on the number of years of experience they have.
Instead, we look for skills that have been gained, regardless of how long they’ve, it has taken a person to gain those skills.
However, as a point of reference, historically, we have successfully recruited candidates for this role with 1-5 years of prior experience.
The evaluation process starts with a short phone conversation.
After that, the candidate will be required to take both a technical and writing test, which will be shared with them after the phone screen.
This will be followed by 1-3 interviews, over Google Meet. We will require candidates to be alone, in a quiet place (with no background noise). They must also have a fast & reliable internet connection. They will be required to take the call on a laptop with a camera, and have their technical test code ready for perusal. We recommend using Google Chrome to join the call, and strongly urge candidates to use headphones/earphones.
Please note that the evaluation process may take up to 6 hours
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
• Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
• Create and test software prototypes.
• Develop client displays and user interfaces.
• Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements.
• Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
Work Experience & Skills
• VB.NET (Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0) (Mandatory)
• SQL SERVER 2005 / 2008 (Mandatory)
• Must have experience in developing Windows application.
• Prior experience in Object Oriented Design and Development (OODD) is required. • 1+ years of .NET development (Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0) experience is required • Experience with SQL Server 2005 / 2008 are required.
• Knowledge/experience on Web Service and Unit Test.
• Oracle knowledge is added advantage
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Able to work well in a team setting