Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK) Jobs in Pune
Azure Chatbot Developer
Location :Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Fundamental of Python(Data types in python, scope of variable, asynchronous programming)
- Should be able to code in Python
- Basic Understanding of Database
- API designing
- Problem Solving skills
- Fundamentals of storage, caching
Good to have,
- AWS Knowledge,
- Python Framework(Django, Flask)
- Knowledge on Message Broker, Caching
- SQL and no-SQL database
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience (Microservices & Springboot)
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Worked in Python Flask framework / or similarDjango building REST APIs.
Worked in Linux Environment.
Would be an advantage if they have Domain knowledge in Virtualization Or Cloud platformsAzure, AWS, or Computer networking.
It is added advantage to have C++ Application programming.
We are looking for people that take quality as a point of pride. You will be a key member of the engineering staff working on our innovative FinTech product that simplifies the domain of finance management.
At Zeni.ai, we provide an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for startups on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill pay & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, employee reimbursements and more. We are headquartered at Palo Alto, California plus engineering lab in Pune too. The founders of Zeni are Snehal Shinde and Swapnil Shinde (Twins), they are serial entrepreneurs and Zeni is their third startup. Before Zeni, they built Mezi.com that they sold to American Express at $120 million in merely two years. Zeni is very well funded too and it can be disclosed when we talk.
The details about this position are as below:
- You must be or like to be a Jack of all
- Design and build fault-tolerant, high-performance, scalable systems
- Design and maintain the core software components that support Zeni platform
- Improve the scalability, resilience, observe ability, and efficiency of our core systems
- Code using primarily Python.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, platform architects and senior engineers.
- Fail fast, fix fast. Rapidly fix bugs and solve the problems
- Proactively look for ways to make Zeni platform better
- Speed, Speed, Speed - must be a performance freak!
- E. / B.Tech in Computer Science.
- 2yrs to 5 yrs of commercial software development experience
- You have built some impressive, non-trivial web applications by hand
- Excellent programming skills in Python (Object Oriented is a BIG plus)
- Google App engine experience a huge plus
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- You know and can admit when something is not great.
- You can recognise that something you've done needs improvement
- Past participation in Hackathorns a big plus
- Startup experience or Product company experience is MUST.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Agile product development methodology
- Good at maintaining servers and troubleshooting
- Understanding of database query processing and indexing are preferred
- Experience with OAuth
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or Google App Engine platforms
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with distributed version control systems (eg: Git)
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and a set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled to secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our engineering team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
- Work with the Founders to write code, unit test cases for the new features, and fix defects.
- Build backend services to evaluate and improve Cloud Infrastructure Security.
- Maintain the quality of our platform resulting in 100% satisfaction of our users.
- Brainstorm ideas, approaches, and technical solutions to ensure that our users get the best possible outcome.
- Learn something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization.
- You have a developer mindset
- Anywhere between 0-2 years of experience writing code, fixing problems and challenging the de-facto
- Good understanding of technology concepts like Cloud, Web Applications, Compliance
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Comfortable with Python programming language
- Hands-on with dev tools like Git (Github), some code debugging skills
- Eager to learn about public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP - yes, we use all 3
What can you expect in return?
- The best technical stack - Everything we have built and run is serverless. Our architecture and design are what the future is talking about. You will absolutely love how nimble our processes are and how 100% of our focus is on our customer pain.
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in Indian SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Pune ( Baner)
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Python (Django, Flask), MySQL, Strong focus on OOPS and Architecture, Bitbucket/GitHub, NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications and APIs(REST, XML, other open sources)
- Strong programming foundation in Python, MYSQL & OOPS Experience in Django/Flask
- Experience & Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS etc while experience on Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Solid exposure of API integrationsand familiar with various design & architectural patterns.
- In depth knowledge of Source Code Repository and experience working with Bit-bucket.
- Experience working on Apache HTTP or any other web/app server.
- Hands on experience in DB design, Architecture, coding, unit testing and debugging.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Sound in data structure analysis and algorithm design.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
Job Title: ERPNext Developer
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Hours: 9: 00 AM to 6:00 PM
Min Salary: As per the Standard Market Rates
The candidate will be required to Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext and Frappe based applications:
- Gathering technical requirements for internal and external customers.
- Creation of documentation for software development and testing.
- Participation and use of Agile development methodologies
- Drive continuous improvement in development and operations best practices
- Ability to convey complex information in both written and oral form to technical and non-technical audiences
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet development timelines
- Able to understand the complex business process and manage the project.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Hands-on experience in developing ERP applications from the ground up.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
- Commercial eCommerce portal development and maintenance is preferred.
- 1-5 years of Experince is mandatory.
- Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, JS, MySQL, Python & Frappe based web development.
- Hands-on Product development over Frappe Framework, ERPNext
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience
- MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with hosting web application on Apache or NGINX
- Experience in UI/UX development for Web Applications is essential.
- Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
- Senior position requires experience with multiple modules of ERPNext.
- BS in computer science or technology equivalent preferred