We are having an immediate requirement for a Python web developer.
- At least 2 years of experience developing web applications with Django/Flask/FastAPI
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Uses Docker and CI/CD
- Writes tests
- Experienced in application deployments and scaling them on AWS or GCP
- Eager to work independently without being watched
- Easy going.
- Able to handle clients on your own
Location: Remote (in India)
Job Description ReactJs
Our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic software developers who share our passion for
delivering the best user experience.
You will be the right fit, if you have a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and
efficiency, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones.
Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows
(such as Flux or Redux).
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
Ownership of the product from start to finish.
Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Nice to have:
Experience with AWS
Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
Prior Open source contributions
Experience building responsive designs
Our client has a B2C startup in the Fintech space building the payment system for the
subscription economy. We have raised pre-seed funding from some of the leading
investors in the country. A small brief about their product - To build the payment
system for the subscription economy and make it easier to discover and manage
subscription payments in India and abroad. To give subscription merchants the
power to increase their offering by providing user subscription data, multiple login
authentication, distribution and one click subscription checkouts. To enable users to
participate in the subscription economy & increase adoption of new subscriptions.
The core team come from strong backgrounds having been alumni of IIT Madras,
IIM Calcutta as well as having worked with some of the top startups in the
ecosystem including Swiggy, Mckinsey, Barclays, etc..
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team
and help us develop our mobile application. In this role, you will be responsible for
writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating
user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of
object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average
knowledge of Python programming.
As one of the earliest members in engineering, you will have the flexibility to design
the application and systems from ground up. As any early-stage start-up, we expect
you to be comfortable wearing various hats, and be proactive contributor in building
something truly remarkable.
Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.Python Backend Developer
Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
Developing back-end components.
Implement business logic in the backend
Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
Create restful APIs for a seamless integration with our mobile front end
Testing and debugging applications.
Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
Integrating data storage solutions.
Coordinating with front-end developers.
Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
4+ years of experience in Python, Django, Mongo, Express, MySQL, etc
Have built applications capable of serving high volume with low latency in
Following practices of agile development with continuous integration/deployment
A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading
limitations of Python.
Experience in deploying applications in AWS cloud
Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
Knowledge in building applications for Fintech/payments domain is a bonus
Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS or equivalent from a reputed institution
Software Engineer - II (Backend)
As a Software Engineer – II, you'll bring a good understanding of design and coding practices and apply these independently in development. In this role - you could expect to:
- Own the lifecycle of a feature from requirement analysis to deployment and post production processes
- Perform code reviews and support your team implement best practices
- Explore trade off's on module designs
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules owned. Performs RCAs and deploys long term fixes.
- Implement initiatives that improve engineering efficiency and excellence
- Participate in the hiring and interview process for junior developers on your team
IITs, BITS , NITs ,Vellore IT ,NIE Mysore,VIT Pune ,VJTI Mumbai
Interested candidates can also share their CV on
recruiter zero four at the rate tigihr dot com
Salary range is upto fourty lpa.
● 2-3 years of strong software (application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Java/Kotlin/Golang/Python).
● Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerant, reliable, and durable software systems
● Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space,and time
● Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Broad knowledge with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings like AWS
● Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns and an engineering discipline to produce software with quality
About the company:
💰 Early-stage, funded, growing, growing fast, profitable!
🎯 Mission Driven: To help small & large Indian businesses grow faster
Min. Experience: 3+ years in Full Stack Development
- You primarily identify as a full-stack engineer and are comfortable working on the server-side as well as UI side.
- You have shipped code to production recently and regularly
- You are driven and care about doing a good job and improving your craft.
- You have high integrity, and you are reliable
- You have excellent coding, programming, and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience with implementing modern architectural patterns.
- You have good debugging skills and coding practices
- You are fluent in using the tools of the trade: Editors, Git, Command line, Slack, Jira
- You should have relevant experience in the Ruby on Rails stack.
- You have experience with multiple ORMs
- You have experience in Postgres / MySQL
- You have experience in ReactJS
What you can expect from us:
- Mentorship, growth, great work culture
- We are a people-first team. Mentorship and continuous improvement are a part of the team’s DNA
- We believe in solving problems from first principles
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work, we won't bother you with unnecessary meetings
What we ask from you:
- Bring your software engineering — both individual brilliance and collaborative skills.
- Bring your good nature — we're building a team that supports each other.
- Be vested or interested in the company vision
- Take ownership of your product
- Should be capable of handling one complete product end-to-end - with minimal oversight
- If you have DevOps expertise: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- If you have amazing frontend skills
- If you have created or contributed to an open-source component or library, we will love to see the code
- If you have given a talk or spoken in a meetup/conference
- If you have a hobby project, we will love to hear about it
- If you have previously worked in startups
- Designing system architecture, develop and maintain high performing & scalable services using Node.js frameworks.
- Extensively engage in iterative development model right from requirement analysis, estimation, development, testing & production support
- Mentor, groom junior developers and participate in code reviews
- Contribute towards building company’s coding culture
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in Node.js
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Unit and Integration tests
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with MathJax/Latex
- Experience with large scale video streaming
- Experience with ReactJS is a bonus
As a Software Development Engineer at Jumbotail you will-
§ Be a part of our initial core team to design and develop our marketplace platforms from scratch
§ Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand
generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform and several cross platform
§ Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and
impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
§ BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school
§ 3-5 years of professional software development experience
§ Strong problem solving skills and strong command on object oriented design, data structures,
algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
§ Strong coding skills – professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java.
§ Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed systems,
§ Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internetscale
§ Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best
§ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
§ Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to
§ Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
§ A startup mindset – An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can
bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early
stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit,
§ Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development
§ Data driven product development approach – strong focus on data backed engineering decisions.
§ Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
§ Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
§ Strong focus on software quality
§ Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
§ Ability to be a talent magnet – attract great talent to join the core team.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high
bar on Core Values that we live by.
§ can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
§ can envision a great future that you want create
§ have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
§ want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
§ can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
Roles and Responsibilities
Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients business needs.
Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of AEM/Digital Marketing Suite
- Java, J2EE strong knowledge in Web-centric applications
- Experience with full lifecycle of application from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, and workflow
- Designs and builds components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Diagnoses and solves technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
- Works in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
- Strong Java programming foundation and experience with OSGi bundles
- Knowledge on workflows ,Sling servlet, REST, JSON, Lucene indexing.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must
- Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models.
- Willingness to travel offshore and onshore
- Strong knack and willingness for adapting latest and greatest technologies to drive performance.
- Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes.
Perks and Benefits
- A Silver Adobe Solution partner, AEM Specialized and Magento partner
- Get to work with a young and dynamic team.
- Get to experience Agile methodology for real.
- Flexi timings.
- Exposure to one of the most exclusive technology of the hour AEM, Magento
- A team that will support you when you want to take an initiative in the favour of the organization.