Mobile App Design Jobs in Pune
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Design Director that can skillfully orchestrate end to end Product Design. You:
- Have a deep understanding of CX, Design beyond screens and colours
- Have Experience with design ops and Leading design teams to successful product launches.
- Are efficient at managing the entire Digital Product Design process from Customer Research, Competitive UX analysis, Product articulation, down to the detail of Digital Product Design execution.
- Are keen to work with Product Management to create and validate inspiring platform/product visions, derived from business needs, market opportunities, and technology trends.
- Can translate business requirements and customer experience into features and functions that drive the platform/product roadmap.
- Deliver platform product and associated artefacts that set the standard for engineering excellence and technical product management including API designs, solutions architecture definitions and specifications, including contributions for industry specifications.
- Are adept at working with Technical Program Managers, Developers, UI designers, to define the details behind the business requirements.
What you will do:
- Act as the voice of the business customer and accountable for multiple Products
- Consult, counsel and be able to influence stakeholders on design concepts,, product requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Lead the interfacing with principle engineers to translate product requirements into technical specifications ensuring architecture, data and delivery alignment minimising time to market.
- Drive rapid prototyping, iterative design and delivery for a suite of MasterCard products and/or services.
- Ensure technical, customer, and business goals are in line with business requirements.
- Balance trade-offs between competing interests using judgement, data, and experience.
- Tackle hard problems in new spaces, bringing clarity to ambiguity and complexity and demonstrating ways to simplify.
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- You can only follow the given process
- Not think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to build a Design-led organization ground-up
- How to build a Zero to one product, not just enhance or add features
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Figma / Adobe XD and Prototyping tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Ability to think through product propositions ground-up considering the entire product eco-system
- Must have Customer-oriented data-led problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Professional written and interpersonal skills.
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Siddharth Kabra/Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things that engage people in new and interesting ways. We've done it for multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgling startups.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bring the best experience possible for their audience.
We are looking for a talented, kind, & thoughtful UI Designer to join us. As one of the earliest members at Zazzy, you'll get to work on one of the most interesting, challenging and impactful challenges.
We are looking for someone equally comfortable taking the lead on a single project and having a support role on many. Someone who'd be one of us — a real part of our team!
How you will contribute:
- Execute wireframes into UI design
- Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by design principles
- Execute UXD to visually appealing interfaces
- Designing web & mobile application interfaces
- Creating beautiful as well as functional UI and giving wings to UX
A little bit about you:
- You have had a previous experience with at least two years in UI design or visual design
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- You are a clear and effective presenter
- You welcome critics and have learn & grow attitude.
- You're always curious to learn more and question the decisions.
- Work with good people and exciting projects.
- Work out of a super cool office or remote if you want. (We prefer at least two days a week in the office.)
- Work hard, party harder.
- Casual startup environment.
- Chance to work on some amazing in-house products.
- Ample room for all kinds of design experiments and growth.
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling across teams.
- Create intuitive user-centered UX and design solutions for mobile apps based on the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities
- Plan and implement new designs for mobile app interfaces and optimize existing UI
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for website, dashboard, new features on the app etc
- Lead and define visual design to explore and develop consistent, engaging, easy to use design solutionsImplement consistent design language across all internal and external brand touch points
- Collaborate with the development team to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience
- Build brand design guidelines, best practices, style guides and standards
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of relevant visual design/UI experience, mobile app UI or web app UI is preferred
- Proven experience of designing clean and aesthetic user interfaces, web content layouts and assets
- Proficient in design software such as figma, photoshop, illustrator, sketch, adobe suite, invision
- Fundamental understanding of design principles and concepts
- Strong portfolio of customer facing projects (preferably for tech companies)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience working closely across functions like product, engineering and marketing teams
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
Should know Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Animations in frontend (eg. animations following the cursor. CSS,HTML, git
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Must have various technical skills of web design tools such as WordPress, HTML & CSS etc. as well as mastery in designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator & Canva.
2.Must have excellent knowledge in the field of typography, UI/UX knowledge, print design & branding.
3.Should be really creative & be able to make multiple posts, newsletters, designs, logos etc without being repetitive in the design & color scheme etc & should be well aware of the latest design trends.
4.Should be able to make great PowerPoint presentations & web designs for Western audience.
5.Should be able to showcase our brand to a western audience.
6.Should be able to respond well to suggestions.
7.Should be able to make changes that are instructed quickly & with minimum instructions & supervision.
8.Should be able to juggle multiple projects & meet deadlines.
9.Should have attention to detail & be able to produce error-free work & spellings.
10.Should have a good portfolio.
11.Should have good Communication Skills & be Detail-oriented.
12.Should have worked with Western customers, especially North
America & West Europe or Western Brands.
13.Some experience with a good Advertising agency would be great.
14.Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
15.Able to give and receive constructive criticism.