MLS Jobs in Mumbai
at PAGO Analytics India Pvt Ltd
Object-oriented languages (e.g. Python, PySpark, Java, C#, C++ ) and frameworks (e.g. J2EE or .NET)
at Delivery Solutions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Prepare data for ML modeling
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Build data systems and pipelines.
Work Experience :
- 3 years of experience working with Node, AI/ML & Data Transformation Tools
- Hands on experience with ETL & Data Visualization tools
- Familiarity with Python (Numpy, Pandas)
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL DBs
Must Have : Python, Data warehouse tool , ETL, SQL/MongoDB, Data modeling, Data transformation, Data visualization
Nice to have: MongoDB/ SQL, Snowflake, Matillion, Node.JS, ML model building
- Design thinking to really understand the business problem
- Understanding new ways to deliver (agile, DT)
- Being able to do a functional design across S/4HANA and SCP). An understanding of the possibilities around automation/RPA (which should include UIPath, Blueprism, Contextor) and how these can be identified and embedded in business processes
- Following on from this, the same is true for AI and ML: What is available in SAP standard, how can these be enhanced/developed further, how these technologies can be embedded in the business process. There is no point in understanding the standard process, or the AI and ML components, we will need a new type of hybrid SAP practitioner.
Blenheim Chalcot IT Services India Pvt Ltd
Data Warehouse and Analytics solutions that aggregate data across diverse sources and data types
including text, video and audio through to live stream and IoT in an agile project delivery
environment with a focus on DataOps and Data Observability. You will work with Azure SQL
Databases, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Datalake Gen2, Azure Databricks, Azure
Machine Learning, Azure Service Bus, Azure Serverless (LogicApps, FunctionApps), Azure Data
Catalogue and Purview among other tools, gaining opportunities to learn some of the most
advanced and innovative techniques in the cloud data space.
You will be building Power BI based analytics solutions to provide actionable insights into customer
data, and to measure operational efficiencies and other key business performance metrics.
You will be involved in the development, build, deployment, and testing of customer solutions, with
responsibility for the design, implementation and documentation of the technical aspects, including
integration to ensure the solution meets customer requirements. You will be working closely with
fellow architects, engineers, analysts, and team leads and project managers to plan, build and roll
out data driven solutions
Proven expertise in developing data solutions with Azure SQL Server and Azure SQL Data Warehouse (now
Demonstrated expertise of data modelling and data warehouse methodologies and best practices.
Ability to write efficient data pipelines for ETL using Azure Data Factory or equivalent tools.
Integration of data feeds utilising both structured (ex XML/JSON) and flat schemas (ex CSV,TXT,XLSX)
across a wide range of electronic delivery mechanisms (API/SFTP/etc )
Azure DevOps knowledge essential for CI/CD of data ingestion pipelines and integrations.
Scala, etc is required.
Expertise in creating technical and Architecture documentation (ex: HLD/LLD) is a must.
Proven ability to rapidly analyse and design solution architecture in client proposals is an added advantage.
Expertise with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL databases, stream-processing systems is a plus.
5 or more years of hands-on experience in a data architect role with the development of ingestion,
integration, data auditing, reporting, and testing with Azure SQL tech stack.
full data and analytics project lifecycle experience (including costing and cost management of data
solutions) in Azure PaaS environment is essential.
Microsoft Azure and Data Certifications, at least fundamentals, are a must.
Experience using agile development methodologies, version control systems and repositories is a must.
A good, applied understanding of the end-to-end data process development life cycle.
A good working knowledge of data warehouse methodology using Azure SQL.
A good working knowledge of the Azure platform, it’s components, and the ability to leverage it’s
resources to implement solutions is a must.
Experience working in the Public sector or in an organisation servicing Public sector is a must,
Ability to work to demanding deadlines, keep momentum and deal with conflicting priorities in an
environment undergoing a programme of transformational change.
The ability to contribute and adhere to standards, have excellent attention to detail and be strongly driven
Experience with AWS or google cloud platforms will be an added advantage.
Experience with Azure ML services will be an added advantage Personal Attributes
Articulated and clear in communications to mixed audiences- in writing, through presentations and one-toone.
Ability to present highly technical concepts and ideas in a business-friendly language.
Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Calm and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as working
Comfortable with multi project multi-tasking consulting Data Architect lifestyle
Excellent interpersonal skills with teams and building trust with clients
Ability to support and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
A passion for achieving business transformation; the ability to energise and excite those you work with
Initiative; the ability to work flexibly in a team, working comfortably without direct supervision.
at Aideo Technologies
We are establishing infrastructure for internal and external reporting using Tableau and are looking for someone with experience building visualizations and dashboards in Tableau and using Tableau Server to deliver them to internal and external users.
- Implementation of interactive visualizations using Tableau Desktop
- Integration with Tableau Server and support of production dashboards and embedded reports with it
- Writing and optimization of SQL queries
- Proficient in Python including the use of Pandas and numpy libraries to perform data exploration and analysis
- 3 years of experience working as a Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
- Bachelors in Engineering – can be Electronic and comm , Computer , IT
- Well versed with Basic Data Structures Algorithms and system design
- Should be capable of working well in a team – and should possess very good communication skills
- Self-motivated and fun to work with and organized
- Productive and efficient working remotely
- Test driven mindset with a knack for finding issues and problems at earlier stages of development
- Interest in learning and picking up a wide range of cutting edge technologies
- Should be curious and interested in learning some Data science related concepts and domain knowledge
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Data Analytics
- Experience in AWS cloud or any cloud technologies
- Experience in BigData technologies and streaming like – pyspark, kafka is a big plus
- Shell scripting
- Preferred tech stack – Python, Rest API, Microservices, Flask/Fast API, pandas, numpy, linux, shell scripting, Airflow, pyspark
- Has a strong backend experience – and worked with Microservices and Rest API’s - Flask, FastAPI, Databases Relational and Non-relational
at Aza Fashions
- In this role, you will work closely with business leaders, subject matter experts to design/define, measure, and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness of business.
- Influence product roadmap for website and mobile through high quality digital analytical insights and recommendations.
- Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight via system interventions designed based on data driven insights.
- You will be responsible for modeling complex problems and processes using various analytical tools and methods.
- Effectively carry out the translation of business requirements into functional specifications to satisfy the business needs and necessary system modifications.
- Compile and analyse data related to business' issues.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Excellent analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical techniques • Hands on: Web and app analytics tools (GA, apps flyer, Clever tap etc), Excel, SQL.
- Experience of quantifying impact of product features for sales conversion improvement, A/B testing, attribution modeling, campaign analysis etc.
- Champion of user behaviour understanding on digital platforms (website, mobile applications etc.)
- Effectively analyse and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements.
- Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition and execution.
- Knowledge about the different functionalities and features of the main web browsers
- Ability to write clear reports and maintain the important records.
- Effective organizational and management skills.
- Expert in time management and the ability for achieving the given tasks within the allocated time frame .
- Atleast 3 to 6 years of experience with a growing e-commerce company or with analytics will be very important .
- Capable of taking initiatives for process betterments and flow improvements.
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Design, implement and support an analytical data infrastructure, providing ad hoc access to large data sets and computing power.
- Contribute to development of standards and the design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Provide technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting data solutions.
- Experience building data pipelines to connect analytics stacks, client data visualization tools and external data sources.
- Experience with cloud and distributed systems principles
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Databricks Clusters and Configuration
- Experience with Python, R, sh/bash and JVM-based languages including Scala and Java.
- Experience with Hadoop family languages including Pig and Hive.
We Are looking for an analytically inclined, Insights Driven Product Analyst to make our organisation more data driven. In this role you will be responsible for creating dashboards to drive insights for product and business teams. Be it Day to Day decisions as well as long term impact assessment, Measuring the Efficacy of different products or certain teams, You'll be Empowering each of them. The growing nature of the team will require you to be in touch with all of the teams at upgrad. Are you the "Go-To" person everyone looks at for getting Data, Then this role is for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and provide insights/recommendations based on analysis results
- Build, maintain, own and communicate detailed reports to assist Marketing, Growth/Learning Experience and Other Business/Executive Teams
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Analyze data and generate insights in the form of user analysis, user segmentation, performance reports, etc.
- Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team members
- Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions at hand
- Develop intelligent models around channel performance, user profiling, and personalization
- Having 4-6 yrs hands-on experience with Product related analytics and reporting
- Experience with building dashboards in Tableau or other data visualization tools such as D3
- Strong data, statistics, and analytical skills with a good grasp of SQL.
- Programming experience in Python is must
- Comfortable managing large data sets
- Good Excel/data management skills
at Episource LLC
Episource has devoted more than a decade in building solutions for risk adjustment to measure healthcare outcomes. As one of the leading companies in healthcare, we have helped numerous clients optimize their medical records, data, analytics to enable better documentation of care for patients with chronic diseases.
The backbone of our consistent success has been our obsession with data and technology. At Episource, all of our strategic initiatives start with the question - how can data be “deployed”? Our analytics platforms and datalakes ingest huge quantities of data daily, to help our clients deliver services. We have also built our own machine learning and NLP platform to infuse added productivity and efficiency into our workflow. Combined, these build a foundation of tools and practices used by quantitative staff across the company.
What’s our poison you ask? We work with most of the popular frameworks and technologies like Spark, Airflow, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, ELK. For machine learning and NLP, we are big fans of keras, spacy, scikit-learn, pandas and numpy. AWS and serverless platforms help us stitch these together to stay ahead of the curve.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking to hire someone to help scale Machine Learning and NLP efforts at Episource. You’ll work with the team that develops the models powering Episource’s product focused on NLP driven medical coding. Some of the problems include improving our ICD code recommendations, clinical named entity recognition, improving patient health, clinical suspecting and information extraction from clinical notes.
This is a role for highly technical data engineers who combine outstanding oral and written communication skills, and the ability to code up prototypes and productionalize using a large range of tools, algorithms, and languages. Most importantly they need to have the ability to autonomously plan and organize their work assignments based on high-level team goals.
You will be responsible for setting an agenda to develop and ship data-driven architectures that positively impact the business, working with partners across the company including operations and engineering. You will use research results to shape strategy for the company and help build a foundation of tools and practices used by quantitative staff across the company.
During the course of a typical day with our team, expect to work on one or more projects around the following;
1. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures for ML
2. Develop a strong API ecosystem for ML pipelines
3. Building CI/CD pipelines for ML deployments using Github Actions, Travis, Terraform and Ansible
4. Responsible to design and develop distributed, high volume, high-velocity multi-threaded event processing systems
5. Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
6. Deploying data pipelines in production using Infrastructure-as-a-Code platforms
7. Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Science teams
8. Big data and distributed ML with PySpark on AWS EMR, and more!
Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science, IT or related fields
Minimum of 5 years of experience in cloud, DevOps, MLOps & data projects
Strong experience with bash scripting, unix environments and building scalable/distributed systems
Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, or equivalent
Very strong experience with AWS and Python
Experience building CI/CD systems
Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS or equivalent
Ability to build and manage application and performance monitoring processes
Global content marketplace
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content
creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
Our mission is to become the world’s largest content creation and distribution platform for all kinds of content creators and brands.
We are a 25+ member company and is scaling up rapidly in both team size and our ambition.
If we were to define the kind of people and the culture we have, it would be -
a) Individuals with an Extreme Sense of Passion About Work
b) Individuals with Strong Customer and Creator Obsession
c) Individuals with Extraordinary Hustle, Perseverance & Ambition
We are on the lookout for individuals who are always open to going the extra mile and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are strong believers in building a great, enduring
a company that can outlast its builders and create a massive impact on the lives of our
employees, creators, and customers alike.
We are fortunate to be backed by some of the industry’s most prolific angel investors - Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal (Snapdeal founders), YourStory Media. (Shradha Sharma); Dr. Saurabh Srivastava, Co-founder of IAN and NASSCOM; Slideshare co-founder Amit Ranjan; Indifi's Co-founder and CEO Alok Mittal; Sidharth Rao, Chairman of Dentsu Webchutney; Ritesh Malik, Co-founder and CEO of Innov8; Sanjay Tripathy, former CMO, HDFC Life, and CEO of Agilio Labs; Manan Maheshwari, Co-founder of WYSH; and Hemanshu Jain, Co-founder of Diabeto.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models
● Implement novel learning algorithms and recommendation engines
● Apply Data Science concepts to solve routine problems of target users
● Translates business analysis needs into well-defined machine learning problems, and
selecting appropriate models and algorithms
● Create an architecture, implement, maintain and monitor various data source pipelines
that can be used across various different types of data sources
● Monitor performance of the architecture and conduct optimization
● Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
● Verify and deploy programs and systems
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing applications
● Guide junior engineers for productive contribution to the development
The ideal candidate must -
ML and NLP Engineer
● 4 or more years of experience in ML Engineering
● Proven experience in NLP
● Familiarity with language generative model - GPT3
● Ability to write robust code in Python
● Familiarity with ML frameworks and libraries
● Hands on experience with AWS services like Sagemaker and Personalize
● Exposure to state of the art techniques in ML and NLP
● Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
● Team player, an ability to work cooperatively with the other engineers.
● Ability to make quick decisions in high-pressure environments with limited information.
at Ganit Business Solutions
Ganit Inc. is the fastest growing Data Science & AI company in Chennai.
Founded in 2017, by 3 industry experts who are alumnus of IITs/SPJIMR with each of them having 17+ years of experience in the field of analytics.
We are in the business of maximising Decision Making Power (DMP) for companies by providing solutions at the intersection of hypothesis based analytics, discovery based AI and IoT. Our solutions are a combination of customised services and functional product suite.
We primarily operate as a US-based start-up and have clients across US, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and have offices in USA - New Jersey & India - Chennai.
Started with 3 people, the company is fast growing with 100+ employees
1. What do we expect from you
- Should posses minimum 2 years of experience of data analytics model development and deployment
- Skills relating to core Statistics & Mathematics.
- Huge interest in handling numbers
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, visualisation
2. Necessary skill set:
- Proficient in R/Python, Advanced Excel, SQL
- Should have worked with Retail/FMCG/CPG projects solving analytical problems in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain functions
- Very good understanding of algorithms, mathematical models, statistical techniques, data mining, like Regression models, Clustering/ Segmentation, time series forecasting, Decision trees/Random forest, etc.
- Ability to choose the right model for the right data and translate that into code in R, Python, VBA (Proven capabilities)
- Should have handled large datasets and with through understanding of SQL
- Ability to handle a team of Data Analysts
3. Good to have skill set:
- Microsoft PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik View / Spotfire
4. Job Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
5. Screening Methodology
- Problem Solving round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Technical discussion round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Final fitment discussion (Video Round