Experience: 2+ Years
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Location: Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Noida, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurugram, surat, Bhopal
- ASP.NET, C# .NET, SQL, Web API
- Technically lead a team of 6-8 .NET developers
- Understands the requirement assigned for the development
- Performs the unit testing
- Resolves bugs assigned, withing SLA time.
- Perform day to day activities of agile methodology
- Leads Daily Huddle & Scrum meeting.
- Takes responsility of CR developmet with all tasks included for it.
- Should perform code review whenever required
• Knowledge of .NET framework
• Experienced in at least one relational database e.g. MS SQL, Oracle
• Problem-solving and analytical capabilities
• Ability to complete tasks and maintain productivity with minimal supervision
• Used to work remotely and in an international work environment is a plus
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
• Recommend and execute modifications to the existing
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
1. Education:- Any Graduate / BCA / PG Diploma / B.Tech / MCA / MBA (IT)
2. Technical Skill Sets:-
Languages: VB / VB.Net / Asp.Net / C#
RDBMS: Oracle / MS Sql Server / MySql
Web Technology: HTML / DHTML / ASP.Net / AJAX / HTML-5
Good understanding of MVC, C#, MS SQL Server, JS, Visual Studio 2017
Experience: Minimum 3 Year.
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Interested candidates Kindly apply
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Walk-In
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
The role of software engineer here is, to develop the application software that is being used on compactors and to do thorough software testing methodically. Expertise is needed on both embedded & application development.
- Expertise on Object oriented programming.
- Proficient in windows frameworks like WPF, WCF, etc for developing desktop applications.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure / other cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge on C programming and some exposure to embedded software development.
- Good at unit testing and testing frameworks like gmock, gtest, etc.
- Good at developing solutions in efficient way. Good at solving problems, quick grasper & solid analysis skills.
- Automating manual activities, drive the test automation strategy by architecting new solutions.
- Analyse test results and debug test failures in fast & efficient manner.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
Role: Technical Lead
Years of Experience - 9 to 15 years
- Required person as .net core, team Management,Good communication,Plus Rest API,AWS Lambda,mySql
- AWS API Gateway .
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 9 to 12 yrs years’ experience in technology related roles including relevant work as technical architect.
- Experience working with latest software technologies (.Net core 3.1+, MVC/WCF/Web API, cloud hosted (AWS) , mobile ready software products (Angular 6+/React.js)
- Experience in AWS cloud.
- Experience working with GIT/TFS, CI/CD setups, Application Monitoring, Logging and Analysis tools
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience working in an Agile-SCRUM environment using tools like Jira or equivalent
- Experience working with international customers (US and UK preferable)
- Experience in customer interaction and ability to present solutions and consult clients on technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
- Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users. Ability to coach and mentor internal teams and customers.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestic and occasional international across US and Europe.
- Proficient using standard software, such as MS Office applications, Google Apps, and communication and diagramming/presentation tools.