About Quantiphi Inc.
Quantiphi is a category-defining Data Science and Machine Learning software and services company focused on helping organizations translate the big promise of Big Data & Machine Learning technologies into quantifiable business impact.
We were founded on the belief that machine learning and artificial intelligence are transformative technologies that will create the next quantum gain in customer experience and unit economics of businesses. Quantiphi helps clients find and capture hidden value from data through a unique blend of business acumen, big-data, machine learning and intuitive information design.
Experience in AWS Glue
Experience in Apache Parquet
Proficient in AWS S3 and data lake
Knowledge of Snowflake
Understanding of file-based ingestion best practices.
Scripting language - Python & pyspark
Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
Data ingestion from different data sources which exposes data using different technologies, such as: RDBMS, flat files, Streams, and Time series data based on various proprietary systems. Implement data ingestion and processing with the help of Big Data technologies
Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part of business logic and implement it using the language supported by the base data platform
Develop automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
Develop an infrastructure to collect, transform, combine and publish/distribute customer data.
Define process improvement opportunities to optimize data collection, insights and displays.
Ensure data and results are accessible, scalable, efficient, accurate, complete and flexible
Identify and interpret trends and patterns from complex data sets
Construct a framework utilizing data visualization tools and techniques to present consolidated analytical and actionable results to relevant stakeholders.
Key participant in regular Scrum ceremonies with the agile teams
Proficient at developing queries, writing reports and presenting findings
Mentor junior members and bring best industry practices.
5-7+ years’ experience as data engineer in consumer finance or equivalent industry (consumer loans, collections, servicing, optional product, and insurance sales)
Strong background in math, statistics, computer science, data science or related discipline
Advanced knowledge one of language: Java, Scala, Python, C#
Production experience with: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Oozie / Airflow, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker / Kubernetes, Snowflake
Data mining/programming tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python)
Database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake. and Greenplum)
Data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy)
Comfortable learning about and deploying new technologies and tools.
Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
Good written and oral communication skills and ability to present results to non-technical audiences
Knowledge of business intelligence and analytical tools, technologies and techniques.
Familiarity and experience in the following is a plus:
Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
Cassandra / MongoDB
CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
- Design and develop strong analytics system and predictive models
- Managing a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and big data specialists
- Identify valuable data sources and automate data collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a seasoned Data Scientist
- Good Experience in data mining processes
- Understanding of machine learning and Knowledge of operations research is a value addition
- Strong understanding and experience in R, SQL, and Python; Knowledge base with Scala, Java, or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e. g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e. g. Hadoop)
- Strong math skills (e. g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Strong competitive coding skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a data scientist to join its growing team. This position will require you to think and act on the geospatial architecture and data needs (specifically geospatial data) of the company. This position is strategic and will also require you to collaborate closely with data engineers, data scientists, software developers and even colleagues from other business functions. Come save the planet with us!
Manage: It goes without saying that you will be handling large amounts of image and location datasets. You will develop dataframes and automated pipelines of data from multiple sources. You are expected to know how to visualize them and use machine learning algorithms to be able to make predictions. You will be working across teams to get the job done.
Analyze: You will curate and analyze vast amounts of geospatial datasets like satellite imagery, elevation data, meteorological datasets, openstreetmaps, demographic data, socio-econometric data and topography to extract useful insights about the events happening on our planet.
Develop: You will be required to develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data and its accuracy. You will develop innovative algorithms which will be useful in tracking global environmental problems like depleting water levels, illegal tree logging, and even tracking of oil-spills.
Demonstrate: A familiarity with working in geospatial libraries such as GDAL/Rasterio for reading/writing of data, and use of QGIS in making visualizations. This will also extend to using advanced statistical techniques and applying concepts like regression, properties of distribution, and conduct other statistical tests.
Produce: With all the hard work being put into data creation and management, it has to be used! You will be able to produce maps showing (but not limited to) spatial distribution of various kinds of data, including emission statistics and pollution hotspots. In addition, you will produce reports that contain maps, visualizations and other resources developed over the course of managing these datasets.
These are must have skill-sets that we are looking for:
- Excellent coding skills in Python (including deep familiarity with NumPy, SciPy, pandas).
- Significant experience with git, GitHub, SQL, AWS (S3 and EC2).
- Worked on GIS and is familiar with geospatial libraries such as GDAL and rasterio to read/write the data, a GIS software such as QGIS for visualisation and query, and basic machine learning algorithms to make predictions.
- Demonstrable experience implementing efficient neural network models and deploying them in a production environment.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Capable of writing clear and lucid reports and demystifying data for the rest of us.
- Be curious and care about the planet!
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable industry experience working with large and noisy datasets.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
at payments bank
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Proficiency in automation of tasks
- Proficiency in Pyspark/Python
- Proficiency in writing and understanding of sqoop
- Understanding of CloudEra manager
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Good understanding of Excel
What you’ll do
- Deliver plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets.
- Draft design documents that translate requirements into code.
- Deal with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data.
- Assume responsibilities from technical design through technical client support.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
- Champion best development practices and provide mentorship.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Python 3.
- Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- Performance tuning.
- Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
About SteelEye Culture
- Work from home until you are vaccinated against COVID-19
- Top of the line health insurance • Order discounted meals every day from a dedicated portal
- Fair and simple salary structure
- 30+ holidays in a year
- Fresh fruits every day
- Centrally located. 5 mins to the nearest metro station (MG Road)
- Measured on output and not input
Director - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
- To devise strategy through the delivery of sustainable intelligent solutions, strategic customer engagements, and research and development
- To enable and lead our data and analytics team and develop machine learning and AI paths across strategic programs, solution implementation, and customer relationships
- To manage existing customers and realize new opportunities and capabilities of growth
- To collaborate with different stakeholders for delivering automated, high availability and secure solutions
- To develop talent and skills to create a high performance team that delivers superior products
- To communicate effectively across the organization to ensure that the team is completely aligned to business objectives
- To build strong interpersonal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that will contribute to your team's success
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Develop an AI roadmap aligned to client needs and vision
- Develop a Go-To-Market strategy of AI solutions for customers
- Build a diverse cross-functional team to identify and prioritize key areas of the business across AI, NLP and other cognitive solutions that will drive significant business benefit
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Create AI white papers and enable strategic partnerships with industry leaders
- Align, mentor, and manage, team(s) around strategic initiatives
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Establish processes, operations, measurement, and controls for end-to-end life-cycle management of the digital workforce (intelligent systems)
- Lead AI tech challenges and proposals with team members
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
Education & Experience :
- Advanced or basic degree (PhD with few years experience, or MS / BS (with many years experience)) in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 10+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
- Develop REST/JSON API’s Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency.
- Develop responsive web apps and integrate APIs using NodeJS.
- Presenting Chat efficiency reports to higher Management
- Develop system flow diagrams to automate a business function and identify impacted systems; metrics to depict the cost benefit analysis of the solutions developed.
- Work closely with business operations to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable and available systems.
- Using tools to classify/categorize the chat based on intents and coming up with F1 score for Chat Analysis
- Experience in analyzing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
- Developing Conversational Flows in the chatbot
- Calculating Chat efficiency reports.
Good to Have:
- Monitors performance and quality control plans to identify performance.
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Experience in analyzing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Understanding of ChatBot Architecture.
- Experience of Chatbot training
We’re looking to hire someone to help scale Machine Learning and NLP efforts at Episource. You’ll work with the team that develops the models powering Episource’s product focused on NLP driven medical coding. Some of the problems include improving our ICD code recommendations , clinical named entity recognition and information extraction from clinical notes.
This is a role for highly technical machine learning & data engineers who combine outstanding oral and written communication skills, and the ability to code up prototypes and productionalize using a large range of tools, algorithms, and languages. Most importantly they need to have the ability to autonomously plan and organize their work assignments based on high-level team goals.
You will be responsible for setting an agenda to develop and ship machine learning models that positively impact the business, working with partners across the company including operations and engineering. You will use research results to shape strategy for the company, and help build a foundation of tools and practices used by quantitative staff across the company.
What you will achieve:
Define the research vision for data science, and oversee planning, staffing, and prioritization to make sure the team is advancing that roadmap
Invest in your team’s skills, tools, and processes to improve their velocity, including working with engineering counterparts to shape the roadmap for machine learning needs
Hire, retain, and develop talented and diverse staff through ownership of our data science hiring processes, brand, and functional leadership of data scientists
Evangelise machine learning and AI internally and externally, including attending conferences and being a thought leader in the space
Partner with the executive team and other business leaders to deliver cross-functional research work and models
Strong background in classical machine learning and machine learning deployments is a must and preferably with 4-8 years of experience
Knowledge of deep learning & NLP
Hands-on experience in TensorFlow/PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Python, Apache Spark & Big Data platforms to manipulate large-scale structured and unstructured datasets.
Experience with GPU computing is a plus.
Professional experience as a data science leader, setting the vision for how to most effectively use data in your organization. This could be through technical leadership with ownership over a research agenda, or developing a team as a personnel manager in a new area at a larger company.
Expert-level experience with a wide range of quantitative methods that can be applied to business problems.
Evidence you’ve successfully been able to scope, deliver and sell your own research in a way that shifts the agenda of a large organization.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills on quantitative topics for a variety of audiences: product managers, designers, engineers, and business leaders.
Fluent in data fundamentals: SQL, data manipulation using a procedural language, statistics, experimentation, and modeling
Professional experience as a data science leader, setting the vision for how to most effectively use data in your organization
Expert-level experience with machine learning that can be applied to business problems
Evidence you’ve successfully been able to scope, deliver and sell your own work in a way that shifts the agenda of a large organization
Fluent in data fundamentals: SQL, data manipulation using a procedural language, statistics, experimentation, and modeling
Degree in a field that has very applicable use of data science / statistics techniques (e.g. statistics, applied math, computer science, OR a science field with direct statistics application)
5+ years of industry experience in data science and machine learning, preferably at a software product company
3+ years of experience managing data science teams, incl. managing/grooming managers beneath you
3+ years of experience partnering with executive staff on data topics
- Build a team with skills in ETL, reporting, MDM and ad-hoc analytics support
- Build technical solutions using latest open source and cloud based technologies
- Work closely with offshore senior consultant, onshore team and client's business and IT teams to gather project requirements
- Assist overall project execution from India - starting from project planning, team formation system design and development, testing, UAT and deployment
- Build demos and POCs in support of business development for new and existing clients
- Prepare project documents and PowerPoint presentations for client communication
- Conduct training sessions to train associates and help shape their growth