Medical terminology Jobs in Mumbai
at Cloud Counselage
- Tie up with Pharmacies for execution of customer orders
- Get company agreement signed by pharmacies in specified timelines.
- Train Pharmacies on the process for receiving, processing and execution of App orders
- Coordinate with call centre team for resolving execution issues of partner pharmacies
- Manage payment settlement with partner pharmacies
- Ensure timely submission of reports by partner pharmacies like GMV, product wise sale report, etc.
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uw7g/
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
- Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods
- Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite
- Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal
- Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head
Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains
- 4 to 6 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization
- Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market
- Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment
- Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Comfortable working in US shift
- All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
at Miracle Hub
PLZ NOTE MUST BE EXPERINCE IN marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
1. Sr. Executive/ Asst Manager/ Manager- Marketing
Exp: 2 to 7 years in the marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
Education: Bachelors in Engineering or BMS.
Skills: Communication Skills, Intermediate level of Excel & Presentation skills
CTC: 5 to 9 Lakhs
JD for Marketing
Managing existing clients, responding to them on calls, email and visits.
Follow up on collections for overdue invoices
Checking the internal orders, supply management and resolving quality issues if any with QC team
Monitoring of decorative material.
Development of new business, filling new tenders and follow up on prospective Business
Developing new products
Collecting market information
Timely escalation of matters to top management for timely resolution.
Submission of MIS Reports
Freshers can also apply
Salary + Incentives
MON FRIDAY Working
Sat - Sun fix off
at techizer tech solution pvt. ltd.
Job Location: Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Qualification: Graduate (IT/Pharma - Mandatory)
- Cold Calling/ Lead Generation.
- Meeting The Clients/Visiting Potential Customers For New Business
- Understanding the Requirements of Clients.
- Presenting To Them All The Services Provided By Our Company Along With Seniors
- Providing Customers With Quotations
- Negotiating And Providing With The Terms And Conditions Of The Agreement And Close Sales
- Coordinating With The Clients And The Execution Team
- Maintaining/ Retaining Present Clients
- Gather Market And Customer Information And Provide Feedback On Buying Trends
- Identify New Markets And Business Opportunities
- Contribute To Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results As Needed
- Review Your Own Sales Performance To Team Leader
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings
Greetings from Meritnation !!!
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 10 cities in India.
Please visit www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Designation: BDM, Marketing
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified zone. The candidate will work closely with the regional marketing teams to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing. Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified zone.
The goal will be to manage marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified zone. The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels schools, apartments, corporate, popular areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Manage a team of 8-10 marketing executives and team leaders across different cities to drive lead generation campaigns.
2. Work closely across functions like sales, supply chain and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company.
3. Plan and manage schools as a lead generation channel by liaising with third parties and in-house team.
4. Prospect, structure, negotiate and build long term relationships with partners, vendors and other external agencies.
- Conducting in-house seminars to enhance enrolment opportunities
6. Generate a steady flow of leads according to requirement.
7. Manage cost and efficiency of leads.
- Taking care of infrastructure requirements
Industry Type : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role : Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
BE/B.Tech/B.Com. from top universities
MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Business School preferred
4+ years of work experience in Sales/Marketing
Working Days- 6 (Saturday & Sunday Working; Week Off-Monday)
Remuneration: Fixed Salary (based on experience, candidature and current salary) + Incentives + Mediclaim + Conveyance + Retirement Benefits (Leave Encashment, Gratuity) based on the statutory parameters.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Must be comfortable for travelling.