About GST Edge
We make business Simple, Fast, Accessible, and Reliable through data and technology.
By improving business efficiency, productivity, and adaptability through our web and app products, we allow our customers to scale up by spending less on administrative processes.
Our platform optimizes cost and maximizes profits for businesses by inter-linking major workflows, and providing analytical reportage.
In our mass market products, we combine solutions for Tax, Compliance, Finance & Logistics. We've had the good fortune of hosting numerous business users on our various web and app-based platforms.
- To handle accounting including Invoice booking, Vendor Payments, GST, TDS, MIS, Bank Reconciliation and Vendor Reconciliation.
- Well versed with MS Office and Tally.
- Maintain all records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, and Payments.
- Bank Reconciliation, Payment Collection.
- Monthly GST and TDS Working.
- Reconciliation of Sundry Debtors & Creditors
- Payment follows up by telephonic & mailing
- Daily Stock maintains.
- Handling petty Cash Records.
- Maintain Sales Purchase Registers & Keep in Software properly
- Handling to Day-to-Day Accounting
- Prepare Salary Statement
- Finalization of Accounts, Statement of Accounts, Debtors Controls Accounts, Buffer Accounts
- Tally Erp.
Should be familiar with all bookkeeping procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, you should ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Enter data of financial transactions in database daily
• Aid and support company personnel
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Evaluate and Develop vendors and coordinate office purchases or maintenance.
• Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
• Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail,
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
• Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
• High level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.
• Masters in Commerce
• 1-5 years
What you will do:
- Maintaining day to day books of Accounts and General Ledger Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statements and Reconciliation of all Debtors & Creditors.
- Managing Payment of TDS & Filing of E-TDS Returns Quarterly, Payment & Filing of any other Statutory Payments (PF, Profession Tax etc.)
- Maintaining cash transactions & petty cash book, day to day cash & bank transactions, online payments (Staff Salary & other expenses)
- Managing vendor accounts, preparation of cheques, online payments
- Handling Debtors collection & follow-up
- Ensuring Finalization of Balance-sheet & P&L Account
What you need to have:
- Must have 2 plus years of experience in Accounts.
- Tool/ Software - Zoho books
- BCom/ MCom/ CA inter can apply
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand work priority and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process oriented work style with good knowledge of GST, Invoicing and other Indian Accounting standards
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with a startup or financial institution.
- Should build a process from scratch
- hire a team when required
Company Name : Redesyn
Role : Permanent / Full-timeJOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Organization : Redesyn
Re-Desyn is a 'fan merchandise platform' that lets content creators design & sell, print-on-demand products at no minimums.
#ReDesynAbout the job
What you will be doing?
✓Handling Supplier pay-outs on a regular basis
✓Review of system generated reports and manual calculations and ensuring right pay-outs are processed on a timely basis
✓Review and analysis of various type of payments.
✓Ability to reconcile & verify the logistic invoices issued by logistic companies.
✓Ability to make reconciliation of payment received from various payment gateways
✓Ability to reconcile & follow up on COD amount collectable from logistic companies on daily basis
✓Internal coordination with business teams and understanding their requirements.
✓Working with data science team and IT team on providing data level requirements and identification and communication of issues.
What do we expect?
✓3-5 years of post-qualification experience
✓Experience in E-commerce
✓Proficient knowledge of QuickBooks/E-commerce accounting software
✓Great Verbal and written communication skills
✓Good analytical skills
Work Location : Mumbai
Are you a Finance enthusiast and can handle daily finance processes with ease? Here is a role where you will work with a trendy brand and grow with the brand.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.As the Accounts Executive, you will manage all the accounting duties including completing multiple ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, and participating in financial month-end closures.
- Having knowledge of time office and payroll processing.
- Managing payroll accounting & its controlling.
- Handling reconciliation of primary and secondary sales stock and preparation of data for GST return (GSTR-1 & 3B)
- Handling GST audit, TDS filling return and payment/refund processing.
- Coordinating with all the internal departments.
- Making PCS rate payment.
- Maintaining accounting and book keeping.
- Managing expenditures within allotted budget.
What you need to have:
- Having a B.Com degree is a must.
- Good understanding and experience in FMCG sector, especially e-commerce in handling finance.
- Must have good working knowledge of excel.
- Familiarity with finance and accounting regulations/processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 6 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 3,00,000 to 4,00,000
Perform daily reconciliation of accounts between Geneva and Custodian/Prime Broker.
Monthly investigation on Reconciliation discrepancies and verify all the transactions (Independently
complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancy).
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net
Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensure Fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and
are in accordance with relevant accounting standards (Calculation of Incentive Fee and Management
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions,
transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
Communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external
clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
Correspond with external investment managers regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering
security trades, fee, payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations. Client engagement and a
dedication to quality service is a must for success.
Requirements for this role include:
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting
2+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives),
operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Well versed with all financial instruments
Complete procedural knowledge of fund accounting is a must. Trade Booking, Cash reporting,
Exception analysing, reconciliation of assets and cash, Post pricing issues etc.
2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail,
accountability for your work product.
2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
2+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the
phone with external
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday.
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and
systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
- Ensuring timely and proper Accounting of entries related to expenses and payments.(Zoho Books)
- Ensure timely payment of Rent, Salary, Utility Bills & statutory dues
- Ensuring Inventories are entered and invoiced in the system.
- Funds Management and vendor’s payment. Reconciliation of Vendors ledger..
- Follow up with Audit Team for Stores Audit, Stock Loss Recovery.
- Stock or inventory management
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors.
- Ensure statutory compliances and timely deposit of statutory dues
- Indirect & Direct Tax compliance
- Submission of GST/TDS Returns on monthly, quarterly and annually
- Invoicing, follow up with customer for payment & Reconciliation of customer account