Loan servicing Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Genius Placement Service
POST: Sales Executive (Male/Female)
- Relevant Experience from Banking/Insurance Industry
- Two-Wheeler Must
- Well versed with Ahmedabad geography
- Able to drive Loan Volume Targets
Genius Placement Services
• Doing cold calling
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Closing business deals
• Following up with customers
• Meeting sales targets
• Managing customer relationships, ensuring sales growth
• Explaining the products to the customers
at Indiamart Intermesh Limited
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
at Staunchsys IT Services Pvt Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be aware of all techniques of lead generation network (Upwork, PeoplePerHour , Freelancer, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), Cold calling , Mailing, Research analysis other technique
- Main role and responsibilities is job Proposal Drafting, Client Communication, Email Marketing, Client Relationship Management.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identifying new sales leads & generating it through various sources.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Quick aptitude for learning new software and understanding broad strategic concepts, capable of focusing on the details level to weight options and identify tactical product solutions.
- Perform post-contract follow-up and post-sales reviews.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current.
- Have Good knowledge of the IT field.
- Must have good Communication Skills and Powerful convincing skills.
- Profession Behavior and Hardworking.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product & price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Communicating actively with dealers & customers to help foster a team environment
- Building strong relationship with dealers & customers
- Reviewing performance of channel partners — off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned territories
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share & production capacity for respective areas
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base by regularly visiting dealers/customers
- Coordinating with QSC, CSC, production & dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of Sales experience with understanding of paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
Hiring for an Indian news and content aggregator application
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on
2) Scale up existing business with minimum lapsed accounts.
3) Local language is an advantage.
4) End to End execution of tasks being assigned.
5) Should be able to develop the region with additional categories, gmv, new client additions and transacting base.
only need expereince in mobile sales
at channelplay limited
at ThoughtMate Systems
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leadfollow-up and outbound cold calls and email.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects and actively manage the progression of sales opportunities.
- Actively team with business partners and technical sales team to successfully close opportunities.
- Commit to and deliver results based on monthly targets/forecasts.
- Able to generate leadsvia Linkedin, social media and Email Marketing etc.
Understanding Client needs and requirements and proposing right kind of solution.
- Strong communication Skills.
- Strong marketing skills including negotiation and convincing Power.
- Good oral/written/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.