Lean startup Jobs in Pune
at TealBox Digital Private Limited
Tealbox Digital is reinventing the Ad-Tech space through managed tech plays. We’re focused on helping digital-first businesses generate qualified leads and accelerate their growth. With a combined domain experience of 5+ years, we’ve helped several eCommerce and SaaS businesses scale their customer acquisition funnels, resulting in them raising their subsequent rounds of capital from large investors.
By partnering with Tealbox, founders are able to get access to a digital marketing team that aligns marketing goals with the overall business objectives, which helps bring coherence across functions of the business. In short, we make data-backed, impactful customer experiences accessible to global brands.
We have built a solid team that can deliver extremely high quality results, with consistency and repeatability. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who, above and beyond qualifications and the specifications of this job description, are not looking for the intercept but the slope. Someone who finds comfort in ambiguity, strong communicative idealistic pragmatists, curiosity-first individuals who have a point of view but also an ear to listen.
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
- Taking full ownership of key initiatives within verticals in the business, specifically business development.
- Working with stakeholders to identify & develop sales channels and products
- Extensive experience leading processes and working in/with startups.
- Being an active member of the business development process by identifying, introducing, nurturing and closing global sales opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships.
- The expectations from this role may not be limited to this job description. Candidates are expected to adapt to the requirements that arise while completing the said processes.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in startups/ consulting firms
- Willingness to hustle & get their hands dirty, and comfort with ambiguity
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership learns quickly, and has a bias for action
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
at Accion Labs
- Defines and develops the most efficient business process methods, parameters, and procedures.
- Assists with the development of process requirements, parameters, control plans, flow charts, and instructions.
- Evaluates existing processes, and recommends and implements improvements.
- Prepares extensive written documents, process workflow diagrams and business requirements.
- Researches new solutions through leading industry standards for processes, software applications and systems.
- Monitors the general technological environment and anticipates trends.
- General knowledge of business processes and procedures.
- Intermediate time management, communications, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- General knowledge pertaining to the implementation, analysis and execution of corporate process improvement initiatives.
- PCs and various software applications, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology, or business
- Requires two to four years of experience documenting processes, process design, process management, procedures, flowcharts
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- BPMN methodology is a big plus
- Visio, Bizagi or equivalent tool experience
- Strong consultative experience.
- Plus certification in improvement process (Six Sigma or equivalent)
- Background in technical field is a big plus
- Business Process Management BPM
FRAAZO is India's fastest growing D2C Consumer Internet Brand which is currently serving happy customers in multiple cities
FRAAZO was born with a mission to provide high quality and hygienic produce to customers –
straight from the Farm to Doorstep (A farm to fork model company) within 18 hours. It constantly works towards this goal until it finally becomes the face of “direct fresh farm supplies”. A community intending to scale their behavior to create a utopia where being a reliable source of best produce
is the norm and not the exception.
To build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.At FRAAZO you will be working alongside with a group of incredibly passionate and driven people
who have complete freedom to chase down their goals in a totally uninhibited manner.
Here’s what will be in store for you at FRAAZO once you join us as Operation Excellence
About the Role:
Fraazo is looking for a operation excellence that will support the Supply Chain Optimization and Excellence Team to drive efficiencies across the entire supply chain process.You will be joining a dynamic team which is working towards making Fraazo leader in the FMCG Retail. He/ She will
responsible for You will engage with our Supply Chain to promote the trends of our metrics towards high-quality benchmarks.
What will you do:
Prepare Master plan and Drive 5S implementation across all Collection Centres and
Dark stores etc.,
Prepare SOP (Standard operating Procedures) and Work instructions and Daily
Routines for all positions and train the members and ensure the adherence at all levels;
Planning and Training of the team members on 5S, GMP, GWP, Hygiene
Practices,Food safety,QA Specifications etc.,
Conducting 5S and GMP/Food Safety Audits and ensuring the regulatory /statuatory
compliances as applicable.
Drive Improvement Projects like Wastage optimization, Availability improvemet,
Productivity Enhancement etc., using DMAIC/Six Sigma methodology;
Drive and ensure the Quality of Products from Collection Centre (CC) to Dark Stores
(DS) and up to the end Consumer.
Ensure Documentation at all levels through continuos monitoring and Auditing;
Training of the team members on Quality Specifications, Defect Matrix etc.,
RCA (Root Cause Analysis) Tool usage for optimizing the losses/defects generated
and Customer complaints etc.,
Drive Suggestion/Rewards and Recognitions/Idea work shops as per the Road map.
Drive 5S and KAIZEN culture across all areas.
Coordinate with HR team on execution of the Training Calendar as per the Plan
across all areas
Liason with the key stake holders like Operations/Procurement/Last mile /Middle mile
operation team etc.,
Internal and External Benchmarking of for all Product categories for ensuring the
Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development
oppurtunities by evaluating and motivating high performance amongst the team
Drive the Horizantal replication of Good practices within the organization/Bench mark
You should apply If you have:
B.E. (Mechanical/Food technology/Agriculture/Electrical)
5-8 Years in FMCG/Food processing MNC in Production
Management/QA/TPM/OE/Six Sigma etc., or in VnF Groceries experience in QA
with knowledge of TPM/Six sigma/operational excellence practices;
Life at FRAAZO
Working at FRAAZO would instantly make you realise one thing: you are working with the best
talent around you. Not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. At FRAAZO, people
always have talent up their sleeves. With the right company, even conversations can be
rejuvenating. At FRAAZO, we guarantee a good company.
To make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important
things, FRAAZO strives to make every process transparent.
There are many more such eccentricities that make FRAAZO what it is but that’s for one to
discover. If you feel at home reading this, get in touch.
at WNS Global Services
Create intelligent dashboards and analytics for business team using advanced excel/access and powerpoint
Understand the sales and leadership metrics and create business reports with insights and recommendation
Maintain documentation related to reports/procedures and personal tasks
Collaborate with internal team for required inputs within deadline
Perform quality checks for data correctness and execute with fine attention to details
2-5 years of industry experience in MIS reports
Proficiency in advanced excel including Macros
High attention to details with ability to keep track of the assigned tasks
Willingness to work on flexible hours, ability to plan, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload
1. Advanced excel knowledge
2. Practical knowledge of Macros
3. Graduation is necessary
4. Min. experience of 2-3 years