Lean startup Jobs
at TealBox Digital Private Limited
Tealbox Digital is reinventing the Ad-Tech space through managed tech plays. We’re focused on helping digital-first businesses generate qualified leads and accelerate their growth. With a combined domain experience of 5+ years, we’ve helped several eCommerce and SaaS businesses scale their customer acquisition funnels, resulting in them raising their subsequent rounds of capital from large investors.
By partnering with Tealbox, founders are able to get access to a digital marketing team that aligns marketing goals with the overall business objectives, which helps bring coherence across functions of the business. In short, we make data-backed, impactful customer experiences accessible to global brands.
We have built a solid team that can deliver extremely high quality results, with consistency and repeatability. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who, above and beyond qualifications and the specifications of this job description, are not looking for the intercept but the slope. Someone who finds comfort in ambiguity, strong communicative idealistic pragmatists, curiosity-first individuals who have a point of view but also an ear to listen.
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
- Taking full ownership of key initiatives within verticals in the business, specifically business development.
- Working with stakeholders to identify & develop sales channels and products
- Extensive experience leading processes and working in/with startups.
- Being an active member of the business development process by identifying, introducing, nurturing and closing global sales opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships.
- The expectations from this role may not be limited to this job description. Candidates are expected to adapt to the requirements that arise while completing the said processes.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in startups/ consulting firms
- Willingness to hustle & get their hands dirty, and comfort with ambiguity
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership learns quickly, and has a bias for action
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle i.e., sourcing qualified candidates to deploying selected candidates with the clients.
- Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position based on client’s specifications.
- Experience in End-to-end recruitment: Sourcing to on boarding candidates.
- Sourcing of candidates via internet postings, networking, headhunting and internal Database.
- Ability to source resumes quickly and work on multiple positions simultaneously Thorough screening applications for identifying quality candidates.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru RESDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board database.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Draft job descriptions push them through all talent acquisition channels and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle level hiring for all verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and client and maintain records of progress.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- You need to be comfortable being an individual contributor and working in an ambiguous, chaotic and fast paced work environment.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment Quick learner and a passion for bridging talent with opportunity
Minimum qualifications -
- Bachelor’s degree
- Telephonic Skills
- Interviewing & Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English Communication Written & Verbal, with very good E-Mail writing skills & etiquette.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
at Edsy Bitsy
Who we look for
- Strong technical expertise and building ability
- Ability to envisage how your technical knowledge could be applied outside of academia - with a focus on impact/disruption
- Ability to explain and articulate complex ideas, simply
- Ability to digest difficult questions/information