Law enforcement Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
at Dike's Law Firm
Associate Lawyer has to complete extensive case-related research into relevant case laws for a particular case. They must plan and present arguments in a court of law.
Also, Associate Lawyer is responsible for keeping everyone – from firm's senior advocates to clients – updated of the progress of a case by creating reports as well communicating verbally.
at Aureus Tech Systems
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune
Experience: 9+ years
Important Note: We are hiring for a Techno-Functional Business Analyst with background as a Developer (preferably Java or .Net). We are looking for a candidate who is expertise in providing business solutions.
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Should be from development background.
- should be a business solution expertise.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Insurance Domain experience is must.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Key Responsibilities –
- Designing, maintaining and updating a suite of financial models for business valuation and strategic decision-making (for buy-side equity clients and SAAS companies)
- Involves conceptualizing framework, designing models and updating already developed models on monthly, quarterly, and need-based frequency
- Manage client engagements on a fully independent basis including one-to-one client communication and manage his/her work independently with end-to-end ownership of client
- Conducting financial and business analyses on various companies and preparing presentation decks and writeups for financing activities
- Preparing custom financial dashboards and screeners based on appropriate financial and operating metrics
- If required, manage 1-2 junior team members and train them on building domain/sector expertise
- Contribute/work on important pilot projects
- Create IPs/white papers/blogs/articles/teasers which can be used for marketing purposes
What skills will you be expected to have? –
- Experience in financial modeling and end-to-end management of projects and communication with clients
- Excellent grasp of financial concepts and their application across all areas of financial analysis and valuation
- Proficiency in Excel-based analysis
- Aptitude for problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data quickly and draw meaningful insights
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high-quality Service
Position Title – Sr. Research Analyst
Location – Noida
Education – MBA finance / CFA level II or III / CA
Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Growth Strategy Executive, you will be responsible for supporting market research of specific sectors & industries.
What you will do:
- Helping in building of Business Development decks & sales pitches
- Supporting in organizing PR initiatives
- Scoping of prospective investor network
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA (General or Marketing or related) preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Strategy, Marketing, PR or CEO/Founders’ office teams
- Non-MBAs with 3+ years of experience in related fields can also apply
We are an AI (Artificial Intelligence) platform company focused on the TMT (Technology Media and Telecom) industry. Our focus is on M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) use case. We work with Investment Banks, Private Equity firms and Corporations globally. Our uniqueness is in automating research and analytics thereby releasing ~90% of the manual effort
We are looking for the best professionals in TMT available in India and outside,
Role: Senior Consultants ( TMT )
You will be working on creation of many globally unique analytics assets as part of our Product and then using the outputs of the Product to provide consulting to our clients. You will experience working with some of the sharpest minds in the TMT focused M&A world.
You are either an individual contributor or managing a team in the TMT industry. You must have expertise in specific segments of the TMT industry (for example, Cybersecurity, IoT, Fintech etc.) and have a demonstrable track record of independent thinking and analytics to industry and company attractiveness.
6-8 years of experience in TMT industry
Currently in a client delivery and thought leadership position in Business Research, Consulting or part of a Corporation’s Strategy team
You will have 2 primary responsibilities:
Doing research on TMT industry segments and building content relating to industry and company attractiveness, company growth areas, financial performance, valuations et al.
Being part of a highly talented and motivated team that is pioneering new thinking on TMT industry outlook
Use the output of our product, augment it with creative thinking and create compelling presentations and models for our M&A clients
In addition, you will be expected to contribute with your ideas on all aspects of the firm so that we all succeed. There are no barriers and you should have an independent point-of-view.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills. Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
Strong inter-personal skills; ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms); self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up; ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to the firm’s goals & mission; international experience; professional appearance as well as manner of speaking.
Bachelor’s degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from one of the top institutions in India / abroad
Role- Ranstad Payroll
at Media Group
- Associated with the Group President to drive operational efficiency and sustainable growth in the group entities.
- To prepare business plans and investor pitch decks as per client requirements.
- Analysed the cost effectiveness of the organization
- Designing the business models and roadmaps of various group entities Conducted research to analyse industry trends and fashioned valuable decks to bring forth a strategic direction for the entities.
Lead person responsible for maintenance, administration, and support of Sage500, Exact Globe,
IBM Planning and Analytics and IBM Cognos Controller. Experience in one or more is preferred.
Subject Matter Expert for each of the supported systems.
Responsible for managing service requests according to SLA, security management, COA
maintenance and configuration changes. Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per
Take an active lead in the continued evolution of Financial Systems landscape at
Provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to user inquiries.
Maintain user procedures, process maps, training materials and documentation. Conduct user
Coordinate user acceptance testing and quality assurance standards for all supported systems.
Develop standard and custom reports to be used by Finance teams.
Work with other IT members and third party vendors to design, develop and maintain system
Responsible for audit control reporting.
Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary info, both
internal or customer specific.
5-7 years of experience supporting financial systems (SAGE, TM1, Controller are preferred)
Experience working with Exact or SAP is a plus.
Basic knowledge of accounting and financial processes is mandatory.
Advanced knowledge of Excel, with ability to analyze financial data.
Good problem-solving skills to independently identify problems and determine possible solutions.
Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Experience with development (ideally, but not limited to VBA, M, etc) would be an advantage.
Ability to communicate effectively in an international environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science,
or equivalent years of Systems Administration and Systems Analyst experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to sit and/or
remain stationary for extended periods of time. Individual will be required to type and/or operate a
computer and other office productivity machinery for extended periods of time. The worker is
required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or
documents; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and/or extensive reading. The person in this
position may need to occasionally walk or otherwise traverse, stand, exert up to 10 lbs. of force to
push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects, bend, reach, kneel, and/or twist for minimal periods of time.
Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care
should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
- Plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Job Role : Business Analyst
- Job Location Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, New Delhi
- As of now it's a Work from home, Comfortable with joining and working remotely for the time being
- Availability : Must be able to Join in Max 30 Days
The Business Analyst will provide leadership to achieve a successful end-to-end user experience for a set of projects to be delivered concurrently.
- Work closely with decision makers in Customer Support, Sales and Business Operations etc. to develop in-depth requirements, application and data strategies, and propose cost-effective application solutions for maximum productivity
- Write product user stories and acceptance criteria; Manage sprint planning and sprint review
- Address any questions from the engineering teams
- Analyze and understand industry and competitor landscape
- Clearly communicate product vision, solutions, and use-cases through documentation, designs sketches/wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and visuals
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time
- Develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure
- Understanding, structuring, detailing, and validating the requirements to ensure a suitable end-to-end solution for the user
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Develop schedules for completion of responsibilities, manage deliverables, and provide status update
- Work closely with Development and solutions to assure that solutions, designs and developed applications adequately reflect requirements - bringing in user representatives as appropriate
- Document the product requirements and use cases using the appropriate method for the project
- Exp. as BA/APM/PM;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Ability in problem-solving and analytical mindset and Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of relevant tools: JIRA, Invision/Zeplin etc., MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Basic knowledge of development technologies and databases to make better business decisions
- A thorough understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the IT environment as a whole, including information flows, applications and infrastructure, and IT roadmaps.
at QuantX Technologies pvt Ltd
Role of a Quantitative Trader
Role and Responsibilities:
*Candidate is expected to have a rigorous quantitative aptitude and go-get attitude.
*Candidate will be monitoring closely quantitative models in Derivatives markets and manage the Risk of its open Positions
Education (Candidate should satisfy one of the following)
B.Sc./M.Sc. Mathematics or B.Sc./M.Sc. Statistics from a reputed college with good grades
B.Tech with good grades and strong quantitative aptitude
CFA/FRM Level 1 cleared
Any other degree with Financial Derivatives as a subject and through knowledge of Options Greeks (Portfolio Level, Risk Management, Hedging)
Following skill sets are not required but candidate will get preference if he/she possesses any of the following:
Working knowledge of python for historical data analysis or working on real-time analytics getting feed from a web API (Data structures, numpy, scikit-learn, tensor flow)
MATLAB/R for Time series analysis
Knowledge of AFL ( Amibroker Formula Language)
Benefits and Advantages for Candidate:
Steep learning curve
Extensive training on mathematics of derivatives market
Dynamic work environment.
Merit based growth
Quarterly bonuses Based on Performance post training period (where bonus can surpass the base salary)
Extensive training period(probation period) of 3 months(Stipend Paid during training period INR 20,000)
Pay Structure post the training period:
Base Salary of 5 Lacs p.a + Performance Bonuses
We neither believe in staying unnecessary in office if there's nothing productive to be done nor do we believe in long unproductive lunch breaks.
Standard Market Hours : 8:45 – 5.00 p.m
Training Pre and Post market hours