Kibana Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Period: 6 months+
● 4-7 years of experience building and scaling APIs and web applications.
● Experience building and managing large scale data/analytics systems.
● Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and excellent problem solving abilities. Have a good
understanding of software design principles and architectural best practices.
● Be passionate about writing code and have experience coding in multiple languages, including at least
one scripting language, preferably Python.
● Be able to argue convincingly why feature X of language Y rocks/sucks, or why a certain design decision
is right/wrong, and so on.
● Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
● Have experience working with multiple storage and indexing technologies such as MySQL, Redis,
MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic.
● Good knowledge (including internals) of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
● Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
● Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
● Exposure to one or more centralized logging, monitoring, and instrumentation tools, such as Kibana,
Graylog, StatsD, Datadog etc.
● Working knowledge of building websites and apps. Good understanding of integration complexities and
● Working knowledge linux server administration as well as the AWS ecosystem is desirable.
● It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work
on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
o Should be able to work with API, shards etc in Elasticsearch.
o Write parser in Logstash
o Create Dashboards in Kibana
• Mandatory Experience.
o Must have very good understanding of Log Analytics
o Hands on experience in Elasticsearch, logstash & Kibana should be at expert level
o Elasticsearch : Should be able to write Kibana API
o Logstash : Should be able to write parsers.
o Kibana : Create different visualization and dashboards according to the Client needs
o Scripts : Should be able to write scripts in linux.
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven experience with deploying and tuning Open Source components into enterprise ready production tooling Experience with datacentre (Metal as a Service – MAAS) and cloud deployment technologies (AWS or GCP Architect certificates required)
- Deep understanding of Linux from kernel mechanisms through user space management
- Experience on CI/CD (Continuous Integrations and Deployment) system solutions (Jenkins).
- Using Monitoring tools (local and on public cloud platforms) Nagios, Prometheus, Sensu, ELK, Cloud Watch, Splunk, New Relic etc. to trigger instant alerts, reports and dashboards. Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to analyze and design solutions with four nines (99.99%) up-time, globally distributed, clustered, production and non-production virtualized infrastructure.
- Wide understanding of IP networking as well as data centre infrastructure
- Expert with software development tools and sourcecode management, understanding, managing issues, code changes and grouping them into deployment releases in a stable and measurable way to maximize production Must be expert at developing and using ansible roles and configuring deployment templates with jinja2.
- Solid understanding of data collection tools like Flume, Filebeat, Metricbeat, JMX Exporter agents.
- Extensive experience operating and tuning the kafka streaming data platform, specifically as a message queue for big data processing
- Strong understanding and must have experience:
- Apache spark framework, specifically spark core and spark streaming,
- Orchestration platforms, mesos and kubernetes,
- Data storage platforms, elasticstack, carbon, clickhouse, cassandra, ceph, hdfs
- Core presentation technologies kibana, and grafana.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills (bash, python, java, go, rust). Must have previous experience with “rust” in order to support, improve in house developed products
Red Hat Certified Architect certificate or equivalent required CCNA certificate required 3-5 years of experience running open source big data platforms
✔ Defining the over all architecture and choose the best stack, components, and
subsystems for search & storage infrastructure
✔ Design & build user-friendly APIs for accessing the backend infrastructure
✔ Active mentoring on engineering best practices, reducing technical debt and
designing scale ready solutions.
✔ Proactively identify architectural gaps and enhancements and recommending
✔ Work closely with the product and customer teams to effectively drive innovative
solutions and drive adoption of features.
✔ Experience level 4+ years.
✔ A bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
✔ Production experience with a scalable search engine or building storage
infrastructure for scaled out consumer companies.