Kibana Jobs in Pune
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
You need to have:
A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
1 to 3 years of Experience in DevOps Role
Strong familiarity with Linux, networking, routing, scripting (Shell/Python/ Ruby) and automation.
Critical thinking to find the root cause of the issue, an ability to troubleshoot and debug efficiently to solve the problems
Experience with server virtualization, Cloud Systems (AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud), Docker
Proficiency in the latest DevOps tools (puppet, Nagios, Chef, Kibana, Jenkins, Go-CICD pipeline) & zeal to learn new ones, and with AWS Certification
Focusing on easing delivery processes and standardizing development environments with the aim of improving efficiency, security, and delivery predictability.
Empowering teams and gives them the autonomy to build, deliver, validate, and support their software applications.
You will use every aspect of system administration you have learned or heard of. We believe in experimenting to facilitate more efficient, secured systems.
You will start owning local as well as cloud infrastructure in no time. The company aspires in creating effective owners.
You will participate in every aspect like coming up with requirements to make system efficient, secured, robust and highly available up until its implementation.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.