ISTQB Jobs in Kolkata
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net , SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight
Greeting from Infoexcel Consulting
we are hiring for Automation Test Engineer
Mode of Hire: 6 Months Contract-to-hire
Please find the below JD
- Strong knowledge in Selenium with Java
- Strong knowledge in Eclipse
- Experience in creation/ maintenance of framework
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts
- Selenium webdriver
- Mobile automation testing
- BDD - Cucumber
- Git Experience
- Familiar with OOP's concepts
- API testing
If Interested please do share me updated profile with below details
Holding offers, if yes please do mention how much offer, location,DOJ:
Official Notice period:
If serving LWD:
Thanks Best Regards
ALEKHYA PULLA | Senior Specialist-Leadership Hiring.
We are an enterprise committed to the vision of transforming modern-day businesses and amplify their growth trajectory by equipping them with innovative and futuristic tools. With our motto “We Connect. You Grow.”, we aim to help businesses operate more efficiently and grow faster.
Our product APPSeCONNECT is a next generation integration platform which connects various business applications and enables seamless data exchange between them. Trusted by over 800 Businesses across 75 Countries, we have benefitted organizations in their quest for unprecedented growth. To know more details about us, visit us at https://www.appseconnect.com/
APPSeCONNECT is looking for a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. This role will be responsible for analysing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
Role: QA Automation Engineer
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent architectural skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Meeting with the product engineering team to discuss verification protocols.
· Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
· Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
· Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
· Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
· Designing and installing software databases.
· Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
· Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
· Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
· 3+years relevant experience working as a QA automation engineer.
· Implementing and maintaining automated test suites for integration tests, API tests, UI tests, and system tests.
· Experience with browser-based UI automation and Selenium/Robot frameworks
· Experience with writing test plans and test cases
· Experience with SaaS environment and/or Cloud Services is a plus
· Experience with API testing.
· Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
· Excellent analytical skills.Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
· Strong attention to detail.
Notice peroid: Immediate r 30days
Skill: Manual testing,Automation testing,Java,bdd,selenium
at Spica Systems
QA automation engineers to design automated tests to validate the functionality of network protocol software stack. Their job is to create the initial test plan, write the scripts, install the automation testing protocols, and report the results.
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Hand on experience to QA the product following customer requirements.
Prepared test cases, testing, documenting errors (depending on the phase of the project) Checking the bug tracking system for the fixed errors.
Following the automation testing plan to prepare and execute the automation testing and verifying the automation testing results and fixing the automation cases and automation environment issues.
Candidate should have fundamental core networking skills, with basic knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and should be able to relate that knowledge in troubleshooting related issues.
Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new product as organization evolves.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
0-2 years of experience in QA in the field of computer networking is plus.
Hands on experience with Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
Hands on experience with Linux and knowledge of Operating System concepts.
Good understanding of complete software delivery cycle(worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for customer support organization)
Nice to have experience in Selenium.
Knowledge in SNMP Protocol.
Familiarity with IXIA Traffic Generator and its APIs for Automation.
B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA)
at ivan infotech
We are looking to hire QA engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for our existing team and helping them to finding bugs and glitches.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Proven 4 year of experience of team lead position in Quality Analyst
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors .
- Working experience in selenium .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have leadership quality.
- Monday to Friday working .
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.