Firewall Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT industry at VMware NSX Design/Implementation Projects.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in industry leading load balancer and security products (Mandatory)
- Should have solid hands-on experience in VMware Avi, NSX V and/or NSX-T.
- Hands on installation and configuration experience with Base NSX-V & NSX-T Components, VTEP's, Load Balancer, LB Rules, Security components, etc.
- Strong understanding of and experience in TCP/IP, DNS, Http, SSL, DHCP.
- Proficiency in vSphere products and technologies like HA, vMotion, DRS, and Update Manager, Administration, etc would be a plus.
- Exposure to enterprise class architecture or implementation with suite of VMware products including vCenter, vSphere, SAN, RAID, Clustering, Consolidation, Load Balancing, etc.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging of VMware Architecture related issues.
- Strong understanding of Linux/Windows servers.
- Good to have some knowledge in vRA/vRO.
- Good to have Any Automation Experience with PowerShell/Python/Bash/Ansible and basic knowledge of VMware API’s.
- Good to have some knowledge of Kubernetes and Dockers.
- Succeed in a team environment.
We are looking for L1 Security Engineers. We are looking for immediate joiners and candidates having 30 Days Notice Period only. Please find below the Role details.
Role- Network Security Engineer/ Security Engineer
Proficiency Band- L1
Exp- 1 to 2 years experience
Skill- Firewall administration and troubleshooting knowledge and experience either in FortiGate / Palo Alto Firewall
- Responsible for support operations
- Administration of firewall
- Basic firewall/policy change
- Understand the issue and do troubleshooting
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family*
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop detailed software functional specification, articulate system/software architecture specifications for product features to meet product requirements
Design and implement new functions mainly in C/C++
Work on Networking and security modules in L4-L7
Peer code reviews
Write unit tests using C++
Experience 4 - 20 years within SW development
Excellent C/C++ and object-oriented programming skills
Excellent design analysis skills, including experience with software modeling,
high-availability, software reuse, performance, testability, and extensible
Excellent Networking programming skills on Linux L4- L7
Structured and thorough with analytical and troubleshooting skills
Highly motivated team player
Agile way of working
Type of work
L4 - L7 Developer
For more information you may visit *
Senior Netskope Technology Stack Expert (SWG/CASB/ZTNA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience configuring rules and policies across the SWG/CASB/ZTNA platforms.
- Lead the Deployment and Operationalization of the Netskope Technology stack
- Defining and implementing procedures and policies to ensure proper maintenance of the environment
- Implement the process, systems, and technology required to fully maximize the platforms security capabilities
- Develop strategy, execution roadmap, priorities, and investment plans
- Partner with the leadership team to define strategic objectives
- Work closely with IT, Engineering and Security teams to ensure appropriate protections are in place while maintaining a continuity of service
- Engage Netskope’s technical teams in troubleshooting issues with current or new integrations
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5 - 7 years of leadership experience leading a team
- 3 - 5 years of experience hands-on technical design, implementation, and leadership of enterprise deployments
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience supporting network security technologies including but not limited to Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Strategic capability to lead and innovate while thriving in a fast-moving environment
- A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high quality bar
- Proven track record of developing people, leading and managing high-performing teams
- An innate ability to create a sense of loyalty, trust, and positive culture. Ability to energize people and teams and establish cross functional cooperation
- Forward-thinking and problem-solving mindset; drawn to building off ambiguous and unsolved problems and “making it happen”
- Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees in a team-oriented environment
What is the mission of the role?
You are expected (through your processes & activities) to deliver world-class customer experience.
Mission: The purpose of the role is to implement and troubleshoot Information Security products of 22by7 customers either on-site or remotely. Preparing Plan of Action (PoA), Scope of Work (SoW), and implementation documents. Carry out the technical activities thus ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
· Troubleshooting L1/L2/L3 tickets and submitting the RCA.
· Implementing information Security products and submitting the reports.
· Presenting the appropriate solutions at customer meetings.
· Keeping well informed of general technical developments, company products and services.
· Maintaining accurate up to date reporting using the company systems and providing ad-hoc manual reporting where required.
· Ensuring that product, technical and market knowledge is kept up to date by reading literature, networking, attending training courses, liaising with other colleagues and sharing unique knowledge with the rest of the company.
Who are your key stakeholders?
To achieve the outcomes of the role, you key transactional stakeholders internally are:
- Team Lead
- Product Managers
- Solutions Architects
You will be expected to create strong positive relationships with the customers you work with, in a capacity to help the organization service them better.
What are you accountable for?
You are accountable for end-to-end solutioning for client needs, including documentation, implementation, deployment & reporting.
• Understand network requirement, Design Network Solutions and handle end to end integration.
• Work closely with Application and Infra stakeholders.
• Work with project team and customer for project/customer related changes.
• Prepare phase-wise migration plan.
• Manage day to day operation for offshore development center in compliance with Customer security guidelines.
• Manage change activity for Project or Customer specific connectivity end to end.
• Strong Change management skills.
• Handling Network Incidents, Analyzing and preparing RCA reports.
• Working with a globally distributed and technically focused team.
• Self-starter with strong technical knowledge, but equally focused on customer service, continuous improvement and innovative mindset.
• Experience of handling Enterprise LAN/WAN/MAN Infrastructure and perform day to day network operational activities.
• Hands on experience and expertise with but not limited to following technologies: TCP/IP, IP addressing, Routing Protocols, QOS/COS, Cisco routes/switches, wireless controllers and access points, Palo Alto Firewalls, Remote Access/VPN, SD Networking and Virtualization
• Routing & Switching Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure.
• Strong experience in Palo Alto networks – Firewalls, Panorama, Global protect, Threat prevention, Wildfire etc.
• Managing and Troubleshoot Working experience on Palo Alto, CISCO & Aruba Products Excellent Communication Skills.
• PCNSA, PCNSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certifications highly preferred
• Experience supporting large, complex, business critical local area networks
• Advanced trouble shooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex networks
• Strong communication abilities – Local language and English Manage Network Services and Availability SLA for Internal User Requests.
• Familiar with ITSM tools and process.
• Collaborate with other teams in the group. Should be an Excellent Team player.
• Ability to Develop and present Technical material
· Self-driven individuals with 4 to 7 years of relevant information security experience.
· Should have adequate experience in dealing with disparate teams.
· Previous experience on medium and large platforms, with multiples technologies/vendor.
· Worked under high pressure situations (priority incidents/urgent delivery)
· Hands on experience on NGFW such Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint, F5/ASM
· Hands on experience on IDS/IPS management, Web Proxy, Application Firewalls; Load Balancers.
· Hands on vulnerability scanning experience.
· Hands on NAC management , Cisco ISE, RSA SecureID experience.
· Knowledge of Information security standards, policies, controls and structures prevalent in the industry.
· Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals(Routing, Switching) and common Internet protocols( HTTP, SNMP, TLS, DNS etc.)
· Experience in regular operational/health check of platforms and applications.
· Experience in writing Operational documents such as system operating guides.
· Previous working experiences with managing SIEM platform.
· Previous experience in security monitoring and incident response.
· Sound understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL
· Routing, Switching knowledge
· Unix, Windows Operating system knowledge