Ext JS Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
The company are in over 25 countries across six continents
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To Maintain the required uptime for Azure Cloud and IT Infrastructure.
- To provide earliest resolution of the reported issues, which may include but not limited to cloud &
- end user related issues.
- Configuring and managing the alerts through Nagios, which may include but not limited to
- scripting knowledge.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Managing Firewalls and Domain Controllers.
- Timely delivery of the assigned tasks.
- Having relevant experience of 3-8 yrs.
- Sound knowledge of Linux & Windows System administration
- Good Hands-on experience on Cloud-AWS/Azure ( Willing to work on Azure Cloud )
- Good knowledge of networking, firewall & domain controller
- Basic knowledge of DevOps/Scripting
- Owning accountability and responsibility for end-to-end tasks
ServiceNow,ITSM + CSM
B2B HR Saas Product
What you will do:
- Customer Oriented: Being obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
- A Go-Getter: Being a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understanding the needs and requirements and accordingly conceptualizing and designing solutions for the problems.
- Data Driven: Maintaining a track record of data driven decision making
- Adaptable: Demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: Being fanatical about technology and always on the look-out for newer and better ways of building solutions
- A Team Builder: Being a thoughtful interviewer/ mentor who constantly raises the bar for excellence. Mentoring and coaching tech talent to become tomorrow’s leaders, ensuring each new hire be significantly better than the team to raise the collective bar.
- A Visionary: Complementing product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems company is trying to solve for tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Aligning our cross-functional teams to design and develop products aligned with our ambitions and strategy.
What you need to have:
- Good to have Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
- 7 + years of overall experience with 2 to 5 years of people management experience as an Engineering / Software Development Manager
- Experience with managing people and projects is a must
- Expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Experience with high performance websites catering to high daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes
Dev Group of Institutions
We are looking for .NET developers with following skill sets for building .NET applications.
Asp.Net with MVC 4.0+, Razor, Multi-threading, jQuery, Angular, SOAP API, Web API 2.0, DI Container, IOC, Bootstrap, Bootstrapper, HTML5, MS SQL
Primary responsibility will be to design and develop three layers of applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Job Category : Software Engineer
Location : Delh
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Position Title: Senior Dot Net Developer
- Individual/ Team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Timely submission of reports as necessary and achieving monthly goals is critical to this role.
Should possess sound communication and conflict management skills.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
At least 2 years working experience with MS SQL, Asp.Net Web Form & windows services are mandatory.
MCA / B. Tech/ M.Sc. IT
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience in generics collections. Client-side libraries like jQuery & Angular 1.3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Solid working experience on MVC, Singleton, abstract factory, facade design patterns
- Built websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Experienced working knowledge of the Experience Server (CRX), including the Content Explorer, Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture.
- Experience in developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Android Mobile app development using java.
- Excellent working knowledge of the hybrid mobile app development for android and iOS platform (Cordova).
- Should have knowledge of development of curated content, websites, landing pages and managing digital assets.
- Desired Profile:
- 3+ years of AEM / CQ platform experience in developing Components, Templates, Widgets, OSGi framework (Bundles/Services, tag libraries), JCR, Apache Sling, Adobe Cloud Service Integrations, External Integrations (with DB, Web services and other WCMs & DMS), Workflows, Socialization Framework, Packages.
- Previous experience as a WCM technical lead or as an AEM architect in delivering 2-3 complex Adobe Experience Management (AEM) projects Should have exposure to UI Development and familiar with the full stack development technologies (Java Script, Angular, Node JS)
- Certification will be plus
Disruptive Digital Learning Startup
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking ownership of the current web based reporting backends of our current solutions/ apps and developing/ stabilizing/ scaling them further as per product plans
- Ensuring development and ongoing growth of a web based content management engine as the central node of our apps and tablet based learning products.
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics for all our products have to be integrated into a single user and licensing management backend.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Deep and Practical experience with Node. JS (primary work component), Firebase, AWS/ Heroku, SQL/ NoSQL Databases with Server side integration.
- 2-3 years of deep hands-on experience with web based solutions, backend development and web development in the above mentioned tech.
- Should have worked on a web based backend in Node.JS for preferably an android app based solution which had scaled to a large number of users.
- Developed, managed and scaled usage/ analytics and reporting of end user based solutions.
- Should have developed and managed APIs.
- Should have practical experience of integrating and managing online payment systems.
- Built and managed online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports.
Hiring for a gaming company
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Looking for a AWS Architect for our client branch in Noida
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days joiners
Must have: AWS, Spark, Python, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Sage Maker, AppFlow, Data Lake Formation, AWS Security, Lambda, EMR, SQL
Good to have:
Cloud Formation, VPC, Java, Snowflake, Talend, RDS, Data Bricks
- Mentor Data Architect & Team and also able to Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions like ELT/ETL/Data pipelines.
- Apply industry best practices, security, manage compliance, adopt appropriate design patterns etc
- Able to work and manage tests, monitors, manage and validate data warehouse activity including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Able to code, test and dataset implementation and maintain and define data engineering standards
- Architect, Design and implement database solutions related to Big Data, Real-time/ Data Ingestion, Data Warehouse, SQL/NoSQL
- Architect, Design and implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Identify and Automate to optimize the performance.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Be able to implement slowly changing dimensions as well as transaction, accumulating snapshot, and periodic snapshot fact tables.
- Collaborate with business users, EDW team members, and other developers throughout the organization to help everyone understand issues that affect the data warehouse.
Company's Into Media and Information Services
● Mentor and lead a team of SDETs and QAs across multiple business units
● Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and
should be able to actively participate in technical discussions
● Bringing industry best practices in QA processes
● Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process
improvements across multiple engineering tracks
● Manage the automation projects and ensure their success
● Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders
regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
● Hiring and training of team members
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
● Highly skilled in writing test cases, test scripts and handling corner cases
● Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex
micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
● Expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages(preferably in
● Good knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
● Excellent knowledge of databases and querying language
Company's Into Media and Information Services
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.