Ext JS Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
What you'll do
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensure that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering the best in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
- Backend: Java/Scala/Python/C#.net
- Bigdata experience is a plus
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP
- Databases: SQL databases; NoSQL databases
- Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon
- Experience 7-12 years
6 - 9 yrs | Bangalore Office
What you will do
● Architecting and developing low / no code platforms
● Mentor and lead a small team of developers while also providing growth
● Prepare estimates (for tasks) and in-time feature deliveries
● Working with modern web stacks (transpilers, linters, build and CI tools, etc.).
What we are looking for
● Someone with proven senior leadership skills, Your management skills and technical depth allow you to develop and mentor other leads as well as build credibility with your team, while executing broader engineering strategies.
● Experience building responsive, performant, and accessible web experiences that engage audiences through the use of animation and complex interactions.
Bonus Points For
● Architected low code or no-code web platforms
● Hand on experience on web component development
● Contributions on Open Source projects
About the company: It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004. A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Role : UI Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Education and Skillset
ï‚· Engineering Graduate
ï‚· Strong hand-on knowledge on
ï‚· REST APIs, JSON, JQuery
ï‚· Cross browser compatibility in UI development
ï‚· Exposure to open source UI component libraries
ï‚· Good experience on Angular is a big plus
ï‚· 5 + years of UI Development Experience
ï‚· Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
ï‚· Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different
ï‚· Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
ï‚· Experience with tools like Firebug.
ï‚· Good knowledge on Ajax, jsp etc.
ï‚· Good experience and knowledge of open source software and frameworks
ï‚· Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
ï‚· Ability to work without close supervision
ï‚· Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple
ï‚· Excellent written and spoken English to be able to clearly communicate with various
ï‚· Experience in a software product-based organization is preferable
ï‚· Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
ï‚· Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm
ï‚· UI Developer- will be part of technical team for product development and customization
ï‚· Follow change management and change control processes
ï‚· Take ownership, research, follow up and resolve complex challenges faced by the team
across all phases of the development lifecycle
ï‚· Good, clean, maintainable coding practices
About the company:
It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004.
A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fast-paced product-based organization.
- Get an opportunity to work with the core development team and enhance your technical skills.
- Scope to understand and work with the product team in depth.
- Opportunity to work in ETRM/CTRM domain- ahead of the innovation.
- They built a culture of inclusion and diversity from the 16 plus languages they speak to the 40% strong women workforce.
- They are always looking for their next set of passionate and innovative minds, who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
2. 3 + years of UI Development Experience
3. Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
4. Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
5. Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
6. Experience with tools like Firebug.
7. Basics knowledge on Ajax, jsp etc.
8. Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Dreamweaver to mock up UI elements.
9. Knowledge in any prototyping tools.
10. Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
11. Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
12. Familiar with popular UI libraries like Sencha, AngularJS, ExtJS & JQuery
13. Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
Job roles and Responsibilities:
Â· Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
Â· Develop reusable components.
Â· Work closely with other developers in the team
Job Title/Designation/Position: Dotnet Developer / Sr. Dotnet Developer
Total Experience: 4-8 years
Relevant Experience: 4-8 years
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore & Hyderabad
Primary Skills (Must have):
- C# with good understanding of OOPS, design patterns and multi-threading
- .Net Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Automated tests (nUnit)
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle database and able to write Store-Procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills along with Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- Node JS