- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience developing user facing features
- Have a deep understanding of basic UI/UX/design principles
- Are self-motivated and can solve problems independently
- Experience using the latest CSS layout methods such as Flexbox and Grid
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with testing frameworks (Jest) and writing unit tests
- Competency in building responsive layouts
- Practical knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Collaboration in a GitHub repository with many contributors and comfortable with workflows like code reviews, forking, pull requests, etc.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A Startup Company in Noida
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
• In depth knowledge of HTML5 • In depth knowledge of CSS3 (Less, Sass, Stylus is a plus), knowledge of BEM methodology is preferred
• Good knowledge of Node.js & npm
• Gulp or Grunt experience is a plus • Experience with Atomic design paradigm is a plus
• Experience in any JS framework(Angular, React + Redux, Vue, etc.,) is must
• Understanding of Web Accessibility WCAG guidelines.
• Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
• One who is proactive and come forward with technology related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
• Good Communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
Role - Principle Engg | Reactjs
Skill Set - Programming
- React js with Redux,
- Mobx (optional)
- Storybook (optional)
Unit Test Cases: Jest & Enzyme
- SonarQube Knowledge
- Strong hold on unit-testing frameworks and writing effective unit tests
Other Important Skills:
- Engineering & Design Skills
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to ship features end to end without much guidance
- Experienced with Agile methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Zeal to learn new technologies & Methodologies
Seeking individuals with demonstrated experience in Back-End Web Development
responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your
primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the
central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements of our AI SaaS
application modules and solve revenue-growth problems, at the intersection of demand and
supply, which are faced by the Fortune 1000 CPG/FMCG companies.
Frontend Engineer - (6-10 years’ experience)
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- Proficient in Typescript, HTML, CSS3 usage in building large scale applications
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
- Experience in Single Page Application architecture
- Build pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Drive independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
- Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features
- Provide support for production deployments
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Experience handling distributed vendor resources
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it in their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
We are looking for a Frontend Team Lead (React Js) who would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of web applications. You would manage the React Developers team while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues.
- Drive the entire Front-end development function of Truemeds’ applications.
- Provides technical guidance to Software Engineers by means of coaching and mentorship throughout E2E software development, maintenance and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality. Promotes team engagement, empowerment and motivation.
- Understand and derive complexity-based estimations (User Story Points) and provide input to the Software Engineering Manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks. Per account methodologies define work breakdown structure, plans and lead task execution by assigning software engineers to tasks, ensuring effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations, mastering and executing Scrum ceremonies and empowering the scrum members and enabling cross-functional capabilities
- Provides hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, code, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications. Reviews and provides feedback and suggests solutions, including operability perspective. Identifies areas for automation. Follows Truemeds’ software engineering standards, applicable software development methodologies and release processes. Performs code reviews and participates in test reviews.
- Analyzes and provides input for the requirements and provides impact assessment for new features or bug fixes.
- Represents/leads discussions related to products/applications/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders. Represent the team with stakeholders.
- Enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measures them and takes corrective actions in case of variances. Ensures all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, and works with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Supports managerial routines of Hire to Retire, mainly providing professional leadership of the team, peer feedback and development, assuring productivity and effectiveness of the team. Leads initiatives to build technical and functional competencies to meet the needs of the team.
- People Management - Structures the team’s work in a way that is best suited to the product/service development and maximizes efficiency. Coaches and empowers the team. Fosters an environment that encourages teamwork based on motivation and inspiration.
- Working experience with popular React JS workflows like Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers) or Flux and Middlewares (Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga).
- Extensive knowledge of key React skills such as Context API, Hooks, Server Side Rendering, Progressive web applications, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Proficient with Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Working experience with frontend development tools such as NPM or Webpack etc.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Team Lead in a medium/large scale company in Agile/DevOps methodology.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS
- Working experience on CI processes, version control (GIT preferred) and Artifact repositories.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry's most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- You will also be eligible to receive ESOPs as part of your compensation and performance.
Truemeds is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Min 1 year experience in Frontend Development
● Good understanding of bootstrap
Extra Gems for:
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy loading,
dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git/bitbucket workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / web-pack
Recko Inc. is looking for front-end developers to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation and define how our software looks as well as how it works.
What are we looking for:
Overall 1-4 years of Experience in web Development and at Least 1-2 years experience on ReactJS Library.
Curious to learn new things and adopting new standards
Experience of building at least one frontend application from scratch/ building a SaaS product
Good understanding of webpack, CSS pre processors, react-redux architecture, redux-saga.
Understanding of design frameworks, UX patterns for web
Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a frontend developer at Recko, you will:
Develop new user-facing features as well as maintain and improve the application
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs while maintaining high quality standards and brand consistency
Optimize application to handle high scale
Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions.
Follow secure coding practices to avoid vulnerabilities like XSS, CSRF
Actively participate in code and design reviews to build robust applications.
The Recko Financial Operations Platform empowers finance teams in fast-growing internet businesses with a comprehensive and robust technology stack to build and embed innovative financial workflows such as accounting, reconciliation, commission calculation, payment orchestration and reporting, so businesses can accelerate growth, collaboration, and track and manage money end to end. This ensures that every dollar, euro or pound that the company moves is accounted for and the financial needs of the ever evolving business is taken care of.
Globally, the Recko platform securely processes transactions worth millions of dollars every day. Customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so that their finance teams can streamline operations with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day financial operations. Our transparent pricing and exceptional customer service guarantees that we power your growth story - one transaction at a time.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
As Senior UI Developer at BRIDGEi2i, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of BRIDGEi2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project/product managers and designers.
- Expertise of 2+ year(s) in UI frameworks ( Angular (v2 and above), ReactJS)
- Good knowledge of web services (Restful API)
- Good knowledge of relational database management systems (SQL)
- Knowledge of build tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, Gradle, Yarn, etc)
- Working knowledge of server-side technologies, such as Spring Boot, NodeJS (Express or GraphQL on top preferred, but not compulsory)
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of any one unit testing framework (Mocha, Karma/Jasmine, Istanbul)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Should have 4+ Years of experience in Software Development.