NextJs (Next.js) Jobs in Chennai
at US Based MNC
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
- 10-14 years of hands-on experience working on Web Full Stack technologies, with at least 4-6 years of experience developing applications with/on React/NextJS, NoSQL, REST APIs
- Experience in designing high-performance REST APIs and associated data structures
- Familiarity with developing microservices using containerization technologies such as docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Working knowledge of git and using branches for development
- Previous experience working as a node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
at Fieldproxy ( YC )
Fieldproxy is a no-code workflow tool that lets anyone with a field team quickly build applications to efficiently manage their field operations. We are a VC-funded startup and are backed by some of the leading venture funds & angels in India & US.
We are looking for React developer, who is quick to grasp and execute the requirement. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable web application.
- Collaborate with designers and backend developers to produce optimum output.
- At least 2 years of excellent experience in creating Frontend applications with React js.
- Should Have experiences in state management tools like Redux, context Api and React hooks.
- Solid understanding of functional vs Object-oriented programming in react.
- Excellent responsive design skills and should have experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or Styled-Components.
- Experiences of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts and D3.JS is a huge plus!
- Experience with any one of the testing tools like Jest, react-testing-library or enzyme.
- Able to improve the lighthouse performance of web apps and SEO.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Experience in Next.js or Gatsby and Typescript is an added advantage. Skills:- Web and React.js
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
You will be responsible for the system design, implementation and management of multiple products.
You will work very closely with product leadership (CPO) and will be involved at various stages of the product development lifecycle including brainstorming, wireframing, high-level design, execution and taking the product to production.
You will be responsible to build/mentor a world-class engineering team and execute multiple product deliveries at the same time.
You’re someone who’s smart, organized, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else’s of course). You’re constantly thinking “how can we do this better?
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and other pain points
- Integrate with various partners through PWA apps, website integrations, landing pages
- Integrate with Facebook, Google ecosystem, Instagram and other APIs to share data
- Create a system that’ll be used in multiple projects by multiple teams in the company for many years
- Build reusable components & write unit and integration tests for your code
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
- Working knowledge of Zapier or equivalent
- Mentor and lead the engineering team as a subject matter expert for all technology and architecture-related issues
- Should be proactive and enhance existing software architecture by analyzing and identifying areas for improvement, optimization or refactoring
- Tune applications at all levels to ensure high product efficiency and quality including application load time, google page speed etc
- Constantly explore new and emerging technologies and techniques, and research ongoing industry developments/trends in the space and make appropriate recommendations to the management for enhancements
- Aware of Software estimations and capable of doing and validating estimates across multiple technologies
- Able to balance tending to existing production services with working on new business critical integrations
- Provide technical leadership in defining the product & drive development processes to meet aggressive release schedules
- Work closely with our senior engineering management, product management, and executive team to define product strategy and roadmap
- Proven ability to manage multiple product lines and meet aggressive release schedules
Skills & Key Qualifications:
- Minimum 4+ years of software development experience with significant exposure to ES6, NodeJS along with front end development
- Proficient in front-end technologies - ReactJS / NextJS / NodeJS
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code and following test-driven development
- Expert-level knowledge of ReactJS ecosystem and ES6
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-pattern best practices
- Proficient in Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis
- Hands-on in npm modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, async/await, ES6
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux, Hooks or MobX)
- Expertise in understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3), JSX and templating technologies
- Proficient understanding of build tools and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We are looking for experienced Software Architects who has pervious exposure of building SaaS products or applications using the principles of Microservices as an application architectural style. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the big picture and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
at SKP Title Search PvtLtd
1. Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
2. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality and responsive screens.
3. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
4. Learn and understand user interactions & Translate designs and wireframes
into high-quality code.
5. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
6. Creating servers and databases for functionality and coordinating with various
teams working on distinct layers.
7. As a MERN Stack Developer, you will be involved from conception to
completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically
1. Full-stack experience designing and building scalable applications end-to-end.
3. Familiarity with the MERN stacks (Mongo DB, Express.JS, React.JS, and Node.JS)
and Working experience with React, Redux, ES6.
4. Experience building backend APIs using Node JS and Express JS.
5. Experience with NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB, mongoose, aggregation
framework, and Redis.
6. Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO) and
Knowledge of JSON Web Token.
7. Experience using RESTful APIs and basic Authentication Mechanisms.
8. Create and Maintain Microservices & Ability Showcase past work via live web
pages and familiarity with code versioning tool Git
at Lister Technologies
- Atleast 5 Years of relevant experience in Serverless Microservice developerment in AWS with strong Java technologies and frameworks like Spring, Hibernate etc.,
- Atleast played the role of Lead or above for 2 years,
- Solid experience with AWS serverless functions.
- Experience on Java (API) suite and web frameworks.
- Expertise around extending AWS core functionalities and extensively customizing it.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven,
- Experience in leading an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certification in AWS as Solution Architect is preferred.
- Understanding of e-Commerce domain is good to have.
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support clients business requirements.
- Work with project managers and leadership team to ensure that all project deliverables are delivered on time with high quality.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams; QA, UX, etc
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Optimize application performance, scalability and security.
- Provide strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Lead global Agile development teams and perform code reviews.