Ext JS Jobs in Kochi (Cochin)
at Turbolab Technologies
We are looking for a seasoned frontend developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering best user experience.
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Experience in Frontend Technologies
- GraphQL (Relay Specification is a plus)
- Apollo Client for React OR React-Relay
- Worked in large React Projects preferably in TypeScript, with proper usage of Typing.
- Familar with React Contexts and Hooks
- Should have a very good understanding, and practical knowledge in Advanced Guides in React ( https://reactjs.org/docs/forwarding-refs.html )
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
- Experience with a GraphQL backend using either Apollo Client for React or React Relay is a plus
- Experience using any one React UI Framework: Ant UI, Elastic UI, Material Framework for React, Blueprint UI or Bootstrap for React
For a Leading MNC
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Technical lead skills. Can handle a team or independent technical delivery
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
One of the top Multinational IT and Consulting Company
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Coimbatore, Hyderbad
We are looking for dotnet developer with the skillset of
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX (3-6yrs exp)
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX, Knowledge Management, Power BI(6-9yrs exp)
- Dot Net, SQL(3-6yrs exp)
- Dotnet framework, Asp.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server(3-6yrs exp)
- .net, SQL, Angular(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC .net,.Net core,API & SQL Server,Angular,Agular JS(3-6yrs exp)
- .Net, ASP .Net, MS SQL Server, Agile, GitHub, ADO(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC.Net, SQL, Jquery, DevOps, GitHub(3-6yrs exp)
Premagic helps photographers to streamline their workflow, maximize their brand exposure & get more referral leads to grow their business. At the core, we are a CRM, Media storage and a kickass gallery for photographers.
We have more than 65 Million media files shared through Premagic and handle at least 1Tb of traffic per month, just on our CDN. We perform 500K on the fly image resizes per day using our in-house lambda. We are currently exploring how ML can be used to make photographers jobs easier.
What your typical day looks like
Develop product ideas into working prototypes based on the problems faced by customers.
- Analyze feasibility, cost and return of investments for product ideas.
- Suggest solutions for the problem, which is user friendly, technically simple and elegant.
- Break down features into smaller deliverables and implement solutions in a way your module is scalable and can be integrated with other services with little effort.
What we expect from you
Strong Programmer with hands-on experience in building products for 2 - 4 years.
- Knowledge in managing AWS/Azure/GCP/ any cloud resources. We self host our Redis database (Yeah! Redis is a database), use S3 and CDN aggressively and a bunch of EC2s and a load balancer for processing data.
- Work on multiple technologies and apps. As a founding Engineer, we expect you to contribute across multiple apps and services.
You are the right fit, if
You are someone whom your peers look up to for technical guidance and architectural decisions.
- You can create an app end to end - right from design to build, test and deploy.
- You are willing to work on multiple technologies and apps and don't overly idolize a particular framework or language.
- You know that you're creating apps for the end customer and not to satisfy your internal thirst to try a new library or framework out. Just write clean code.
- You pay attention to detail and have an eye for great UI/UX
- You know your stuff. You know what you're talking about and you're fine with admitting things you don't know about and you're willing to learn the new stuff.
Why work with us
Pair program and work with the founders to build world-class software that elevates how photographers run their business. 2 out of 3 founders code, and has more than 16 years of combined experience in building enterprise-grade products in the past.
- At Premagic, you'll be diving right into the hustle and bustle of a growing young early-stage startup. You'll be wearing multiple hats and not just a code monkey here.
- You play a key role in nurturing and growing the team here. Want to try your hand at digital marketing? Sales? You have the freedom to contribute to it.
- You get to experience and cultivate your entrepreneurial mindset here by working with the founding team. And even the freedom to start your own projects at Premagic.
- You are responsible for moulding the app that future photographers would use. You have the power to decide, what features make the app and how a feature should be designed.
- Frontend Tech stack: Typescript, React, Redux and Electron
- Backend Tech stack: Python, Flask, Falcon, Django, Redis, Postgres orchestrated via Docker on AWS Infra.
- Develop Websites in React JS
- Use the best architecture suited for the project
- Familiar with state management
- Integrate API & SDKs
- Covert design to code
- Knowledge of typescript is a plus
- Write clean, structured code
- Should have good experience in Redux / Next
at Emproto Technologies
● Work experience as a front end developer
● Experience working with SQL & NoSQL Databases
HTML5, CSS3, etc.
● Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
● Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket.
Ideal Candidates will:
● Possess Strong sense of ownership
● Have an ability to work in high energy teams and drive results
● Have Good communication and documentation skills
● Enjoy sharing knowledge and eager to keep developing themselves
at Astrum Labs
Designation: Software Engineer
- Developing highly responsive and flexible user interfaces using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Strong proficiency in developing efficient algorithms and applying them to solve programming problems.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tool, Git.
About Astrum Labs:
Astrum Labs is a product-based software company, providing integrated B2B applications in the field of logistics and financial technology. Within the logistics domain, our solutions focus on export documentation, advance license management, Exim trade, cargo tracing & tracking. Under the financial technology domain, our core competency lies in financial accounting software application, along with expense management, virtual payment instruments, and fractional/token-based payments. We strongly believe in providing our customers with applications that complement the existing ecosystem, improve productivity, and streamline businesses operations. We are growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for truly dedicated, motivated, and super energetic individuals to join our team. Astrum is part of Softlink Global, one of the globally recognized and leading ERP providers in the logistics industry.
To know more, visit https://www.astrumlabs.co/ and https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and feel a part of our journey
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- A stage to feel proud of your work
- Platform to take up higher responsibilities
- A fun work-life balance
- A chance to become part of a high growth company, keeping that Unicorn tag within our sights
at Sequoiaat India Private Limited
- About Team Sequoia
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
Is it right job for you
If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT
What Technology Skills is required for this ?
Experience in design and development of frontend application using ReactJS framework.
Being up to date on the latest practices is a must, e.g., HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 6 (minimum).
Knowledge in identifying & integrating the right frontend libraries for the various UI components that needs to be designed.
Expertise in back-end REST API development using Python.
Knowledge of working on frameworks like Django would be good.
Good practical knowledge in design and management of database structures.
Experience in MySQL / PostgresQL databases is a must.
Basic knowledge in non-relational databases like NoSQL / MongoDB / DyanamoDB etc. would be added advantage.
Cloud Server management and deployment of the developed application in cloud environment like AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure is desirable.
Preferably AWSExperience in test driven development would be given more preference.
Should have the flare for writing clean and well documented code.
Knowledge of repository maintenance using SVN / Git. Ability / Willingness to work in Agile environment.
Responsibilities Design and implementation of the overall web architecture “Pixel-perfect” implementation of the approved user interface.
Design and deployment of appropriate database structure.
Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Design and construction of REST API Integrating the front-end UI with the constructed API.
Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
at NOTETECH SOFTWARE
Location: Candidates from Kerala only
- DOT NETCore,.NET, C#,NET Core, ASP.NET Core Rest API, Odata,
- Development of Docker container-based microservices,
- Azure SaaS Services (Azure Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Services, CosmosDB, Cognitive Services, Redis),
- Azure DevOps (ALM Platform),
- CI/CD delivery via Azure Pipelines,
- MS-SQL (T-SQL) and No-SQL databases (MongoDB),
- Object-Oriented Programming Principles, SOLID, Design patterns
- Good communication skill
at Instio Experiences private limited
We are seeking Junior UI/UX Developers to join delivery team at Kochi. In this role, you will be responsible to translate UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Your job is to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen the development team.
Qualifications and Skills
Following are the attributes we are looking in the candidate:
- Responsive design development using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Basic Ajax knowledge.
- AngularJs or (2+) is an added advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Responsive design.
- Proper understanding of Web service.