ABOUT THE STARTUP:
Lamamia is founded by IIM alumni and mentored by seasoned professionals from Flipkart.com, CommonFloor.com, Adani Group, TATA Group, Suzlon, and professors from IIT, IIM and XLRI.
Lamamia is incubated by IAMAI, (chaired by Mr Amit Agarwal, Amazon India Head) in association with Govt. of Haryana. It is also incubated by FIED IIM Kashiur for mentoring and funding support.
Lamamia is an Uber for Vernacular skilling and Education, wherein educators can create and share their micro-lessons and micro-tests with the learners spread across the remote and rural part of India. Students can choose the educators, courses and assessment tests to enhance their knowledge, skill, aptitude and employability.
- AWS (EC2/S3/Lambda)
- Android Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Socket.io / WebRTC (LiveStreaming)
- Prior experience in developing/integration livestreaming feature is essential.
- Enhancing the existing features and developing the new features
- Being able to develop the product independently and also with the team .
- Being able to work under pressure and think out of the box.
- Being a good leader with decent professional communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Android Development is an added advantage
Understand The Product Features:
- Our product offers on-demand video lessons and quizzes in local languages.
- Teachers can independently create and share their content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work as a core team member
- Direct Reporting to Founders
- Exponential and 360 degree learning
- Working with an experienced team from IIM
- 4.2 - 7.8 LPA (INR) CTC + ESOPs*
About Lamamia Private Limited
Experience- 5+ years of relevant Java development exp.
Job Location- Remote/WFH (IST time zones)
Technical skills: Java, Spring, Springboot, FrontEnd Technologies, Hibernate, Microservices, and Any cloud technology.
Greetings from Cygnet!
We are glad to offer you a career opportunity with cygnet InfoTech private limited, which we believe would excite you, as it matches up with your profile updated on to the leading job portal. Cygnet is a leading software-technology solutions provider based out of the city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat-India.
Cygnet’s tryst with excellence in customer relations began in the year 2000. Today, Cygnet has emerged as one of the most respected names in the Information technology circuit in the state of Gujarat, India. With its unique client-focused business model, Cygnet delivers best-in-class offshore IT solutions to its clients across the world. Cygnet is committed to providing "Real Value Creation and Customer Delight" to all its clients, through its decades-old successful service delivery track record, process, and innovation culture powered by technology professionals.
Cygnet has Offices in India (Ahmedabad), Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, USA, UK, South Africa and is expanding its wings to achieve PAN India Development centers/business centers in the coming few years.
The Cygnet is a member of NASSCOM, AMA, FICCI, CII, GESIA, and Indo-American chamber of commerce. Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, Intel software partner, CMMI Level 3, ISO 9000:2008, ISO27001:2005, with Nearly 1000+ Employee Strength For more details please visit www.cygnet-infotech.com
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
4 to 6 years of experience in React.js
You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components
using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and
documenting our front-end codebase.
Should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design
- Experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications and familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MongoDB/Cassandra/MySQL).
- Superb communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to translate business use cases into good taxonomy design.
- Demonstrable skills in understanding importance of data design.
- Responsible for design and architecture of functional prototypes and production-ready systems
- Uses open-source frameworks as appropriate Django Preferred
- Python development to support middleware for REST API
- Communicate technical concepts with trade-offs, risks, and benefits
- Evaluate and resolve product-related issues
- Demonstrable experience writing clean, thoughtfully crafted Python.
- Good understanding of REST API's and experience in building them.
- Experience on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
2+ years of work experience in full-stack development
Experience with IoT platforms would be a plus
o Data Structures and Algorithms, Bit Manipulation, Time vs Space Complexity, Linux/Unix o Object-oriented programming using languages such as Java/Python
o Server-side languages: Python (Flask) or Node.js
o Database technology: MongoDB(preferred), PostgreSQL
o Cloud services: AWS (EC2, S3, Lightsail)
• Familiarity with:
o Pytest, Chrome Debugger, Heroku, AWS (Lambda, ECS, EKS), CI/CD, Apache or Nginx
Server, Redux, GraphQL APIs, Firebase
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions using software engineering.
See through a project from conception to finished scalable product.
Work with UI/UX designers for web design features
Build the front-end website architecture through appealing visual design
Design user interactions on web pages
Develop back end website applications
Design and develop APIs
Design and create client-side and server-side architecture
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Ensure cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications
Test product to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade product
Create security and data protection settings
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
Strong communication skills with an ability to voice opinions and share his/her ideas succinctly.
Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences.
Passion for self-improvement and self-teaching
An analytical mind and an eye for attention to detail
Proactivity & curiosity