Digital forensics Jobs in Mumbai
Leading Healthcare Technology MNC
Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, preservation, collection and analysis of digital evidence in various digital formats from computers, servers, mobile devices, and other electronic or online storage media.
Presents recommendations and findings to internal and external customers including Legal, Compliance, HR, Outside Counsel, and Law Enforcement.
Develops and maintains processes, procedures, and methodologies for collecting and analyzing digital evidence.
Maintains strong working relationships with other corporate investigation team members, subject matter experts, 3rd party vendors, and outside law firms.
Hands on experience on Digital Forensics for at least 4 years using digital tools such as X-Ways, AXIOM, FTK, Cellebrite, Oxygen, NUIX, etc
Experience of Computer, Mobile and Cloud Forensics cases
Expertise with Microsoft, Macintosh, and Unix Operating Systems
Strong understanding of network and cloud computing environments
Good to have certifications such as GCFA, Encase, CISSP, CFCE etc
● Be a self-driven / quick starter, Have an ownership mindset,
Aggressively drive and deliver results
● Excellent understanding and working knowledge of cloud
based SAAS applications
● Interpret cybersecurity relevant regulatory and other
requirements, or best practices, and translate these to
business-aligned cybersecurity program requirement
● Manage the delivery of cybersecurity projects within
agreed scope, cost, and timescales.
● Input into the design and implementation of standards,
policies, guidelines, and appropriate architectural
principles to ensure the firm’s cyber security goals
continue to be met
● Provide risk-based direction in conjunction with IT Services
for future system enhancements in line with the overall
● Continuously evaluate capabilities and drive improvements
to ensure effective preparation, detection, containment,
investigation, remediation & recovery.
● Actively work with stakeholders such as DevOps,
Engineering team, and Infra team to drive solutions
● Highly developed knowledge of cyber security and risk
management principles, practices and project
at Technomech Consultancy
Position: IT Auditor
Experience: 4-12 Years
Key Skills Required:
CISA, CISSP, CISM, IT Audit, Technology Audit, IT Infrastructure Audit, Application Security Audit, Information Security Audit, Cyber Security Audit, Cloud Security, Ethical Hacker
Additional key words: Vulnerability assessment, Penetration Testing, ITGC testing, Cloud Computing,
IT AUDITOR is responsible to plan and perform the audit assignment starting from audit announcement, audit planning, field work, audit quality reviews, pre-closing / closing meetings with the respective Directors / Head of the Departments including writing of the audit report and its finalization as well as follow up of the audit actions. Additionally IT AUDITOR will also be responsible to:
• Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place;
• Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks;
• Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards;
• Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes and
• Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
1) Perform audits at Volkswagen Group entities. and other concerned Volkswagen Group Companies with focus on IT processes keeping the associated business risks in mind.
2) Participate in the preparation of audit objective & scope document along with audit schedule based on the audit objective and timeline specified by Head of IT Audit India Hub.
3) Participate in the preparation of work program
1) Prepare and conduct preparatory interviews with the Directors and Heads of the audited departments to identify the processes to be assessed during the audit.
2) Request and collect relevant audit data for analysis from respective business areas.
3) Prepare audit matrix on periodic basis to record the audit field work and update the progress of the audit to IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit Hub India.
4) Define actions including relevant controls to mitigate the business risks identified based on the evidences provided during the audit.
5) Organize and conduct pre-closing meetings with business areas to agree upon audit observations and relevant actions.
6) Prepare and conduct closing meetings with the Directors / Heads of the Department for audited division to agree upon the audit observations, risks and proposed actions.
7) Prepare the draft audit report and submit the same to the IT Audit Manager and the Head of IT Audit India Hub for review.
8) Ensure that adequate documentation is prepared for the audit assignment. Peer review changes are done before release of the final audit report to the business area.
9) Contact business area to review the progress of the implementation of audit actions defined in the final audit report. Based on the review, write the status of the follow up and submit the same for upload in RIAS.
10) Obtain necessary certifications / qualifications to support the job requirements by attending relevant trainings
11) Support the conduction of unscheduled audits/special investigations and audits from the anti-corruption system.
12) Relevant knowledge is shared among the team members.
13) Consult in IT projects, new initiatives and organizational frameworks.
14) Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, policies and standards.
15) Determine risks to the Group’s information assets, and help identify methods to minimize those risks.
16) Evaluate IT systems, processes and projects in place.
17) Determine inefficiencies in IT systems, IT projects and associated management processes.