- Experience with Word press
- Experts in HTML To Word press theming
- Plugin Creation and Management
- Able to develop the theme. Mastery of HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery;
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with mobile platforms.
- Experience with the following technologies OOAD/OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) PHP 5, MySQL 5, any framework like Zend/Symfony/CakePHP, etc.
- Very strong understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
- A clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies.
- Experience in SVN/GIT Hub/Beanstalk
- Familiarity with web technology trends (Web 2.0) and the evolution of the Internet.
- Experience with Word press is mandatory, other CMS/framework experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Word Press Theme, Widgets, and Plugin customizing and developing new word press themes, Plugin modification/development, and widgets development.
- Expert knowledge in Word press installation, configuration, administration, security, and optimization.
- Desired Experience in customizing existing 3rd party themes, Plugin.
About Coconut Media Box LLP
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use React, Redux, Typescript, JS, PHP
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with integration platforms like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible.
Skills and Experience expected:
- At least 2 years of experience working with front-end technologies and shipping and delivering front-end code.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in React, Redux, Typescript, JS, and PHP and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
- Have used Selenium and other tools for UI/UX testing.
What can you expect from Zevi?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of a highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
What you will be doing:
Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at FalconBrick and deliver stellar end user experiences
Building responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries
What you need
Have at least 4 years’ experience in development of responsive web/mobile applications using advanced JS and web technologies
And with at least 2 years of experience building frontend UI with a library or framework like ReactJS
You’re very comfortable in writing HTML and CSS and love designing beautiful webpages
You know the cost/constraints of the browser and network and are able to to improve the
performance of the product across devices.
Have great communication skills, strong work ethics
And are comfortable with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews
Are familiar with and writing automation / build scripts with (Grunt/Gulp/ webpack etc)
Comfortable working across the full stack - Experience working with cross-functional
team with backend development using node.js/express (or similar)
You keep pace with the ever changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g.
HTTP/2, WebAssembly, Service Workers)
Experience with leading a team doing frontend development
Startup Experience is a plus
What you will get:
• An opportunity to work in a fast growing a startup on a product line that’s focused offering great user experiences through amazing UX/UI design and engineering
A fun and casual work environment with flexible work hours
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Job Title: Mid-Level Frontend Developer (React/TypeScript)
Job Description: We are looking for a Mid-Level Front End Developer with 2-3 years of experience in React and TypeScript to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of React and TypeScript, and be able to write high-quality, maintainable code. They should also be familiar with module CSS, have experience working with component libraries and state management frameworks, and have a passion for creating beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
● Develop high-quality, scalable, and maintainable code using React and TypeScript
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features
● Participate in code reviews and contribute to code quality improvement initiatives
● Use our in-house component library and Storybook to develop reusable components
● Work with Recoil.js for state management and Context API for in-house libraries
● Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that follows best practices
● Ensure code quality and maintainability through automated testing, linting, and code analysis
● Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in front-end development
● 2-3 years of experience in developing front-end applications using React and TypeScript
● Familiarity with module CSS and component libraries
● Experience with state management frameworks like Recoil.js and Context API
● Strong understanding of code quality and best practices
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
● Good communication and teamwork skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
Job description for react js developer
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities :
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.- Experience of 1 year working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and jest.
-Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps.- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.- Good project management skills.
· Develop web applications and implement components and features of the web and mobile UI using various front-end technologies, languages and frameworks.
· Work with product managers and business analysts for understanding, refining and estimating the functional requirements of the system captured in user stories.
· Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers. Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots.
· You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
· Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
· You will be working on one of the fastest growing e-Commerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant and offline to Online, mobile commerce, analytics, automation, DevOps and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
· Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience with consuming and building restful APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation.
· Great knowledge of general software architecture and software design concepts and experience of applying them in the development of products.
· Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
· Validated experience with automation tools like Web-pack, Grunt or Gulp.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc, and a preference for agile development.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
· Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.