Crystal Reports Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
This position is for Oracle Golden Gate developer and DBA position. The Candidate will implement and support Oracle Golden Gate replication components across many databases. Working closely with many application teams and implementing near real time replications with golden gate. Candidate should provide operational support as well.
Roles and responsibilities :
Configure and build Golden Gate Extracts/replicate for multiple databases.
Configure error handling for restart, logging, production support and status reporting in Golden Gate.
Identify and produce documentation of best practices.
Trouble shooting and performance tuning Golden Gate replications.
Implementing necessary monitoring scripts for Golden Gate in UNIX/PERL scripting
Provide Golden Gate solutions :
- Working with Oracle on SRs for critical issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with problem solving skills.
Individual with min experience of over 5+ years on SQL Server
- Good Experience in SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Backup and Recovery
- Security management
- Troubleshooting & Monitoring
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop
- Visualizations) and Azure Data Storages.
- Should have experience in Power BI mobile Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- AAS Data model Deployment in Azure, Querying data from AAS to build Reports
- Experience in developing, optimizing, and administering Tabular Models in 'Azure Analysis service'.
- Design and Create AAS/OLAP/ Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
- Good knowledge of DWH concepts.
- Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service
- Experience in Developing QlikView / Qlik Sense BI visualizations and dashboards. QlikSense and NPrintiing experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of building Qlik Sense dashboards applying business rules and data validations.
- In-depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations.
- Familiarity with charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation Good Knowledge of Incremental data loading concepts and data modeling.
- Additionally, Qlik developers have to troubleshoot issues and provide the necessary solution
Job Requirement – Sr. SQL _PBI Developer
- Minimum 6+ years of expertise in SQL Database Development including SQL queries, data structures, stored procedures, index etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in T-SQL coding: query writing, stored procedures, triggers and user-defined functions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in development and maintenance of SSIS and SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge and experience in DAX
- Experience in creating and publishing reports using SSRS
- Experience in writing MDX queries
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Optimize and manage SQL server databases
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Microsoft certification in Azure data engineering
- Will be embedded in finance and operations groups at the Richmond Refinery to execute special projects;
- Secondary responsibilities will include Power BI training for local staff as well as back-end database transition support (Azure suite);
- Analyst will report to BI-proficient manager in the finance group that will scope and supervise execution of all special projects;
Identify key metrics for business growth
Map various business processes, systems to drive key metrics
Design and implement business plans, processes to drive business growth
Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing,
Sales, Finance etc.), with respect to implementation of processes
Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
Proven experience as a growth leader in identifying key metrics and underlying process
for business growth
Demonstrable competency in driving process implementation
Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
Agri Industry background is preferable
Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
MBA from a Tier 1/2 University
Proven leadership ability.
Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Exceptional service orientation.
Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 4+ years of extensive EXP in TIBCO SPOTFIRE Dashboard Development is MUST
- Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire
- Proven EXP in delivering Spotfire solutions to advance business goals and needs.
- Detailed knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire - report developer configuration
- EXP on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.)
- EXP in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres and BigQuery (Optional).
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations.
- EXP with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus.
- Strong background in analytical visualizations and building executive dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of BI and Datawarehouse concepts
Role: Power BI Developer
Company: KOCH ( https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 4+ Yrs
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
Proficiency with MS Power BI / SSRS.
Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
Understanding of structured query language (SQL).