About 121 Outsource India Pvt Ltd.
From booking a taxi to shopping to even finding a life-partner, technology today is
playing a role which is indistinguishable from magic. However, we are still stuck to
old means of teaching, operations and collaboration in education institutions which
directly impacts student experience as well as learning outcomes. We are
changing this. We are a platform, a philosophy, and a mission.
We are looking for great technologists to join the engineering team of our core
product which will be used by millions of students. Do you see delightful user
experiences and robust back-end engineering as two faces of the same coin? Do
you persevere to relentlessly improve your code till you are intrinsically satisfied? Do
you feel like an engineer and an artist when you deliver a final product? If yes, keep
We are a data-driven software product company with a strong focus on delightful
design. While you put your experience and knowledge into practice, you can expect
yourself unlearning and learning new things every day. You will be part of a strong,
passionate, and high-velocity team of engineers that regularly launches big features
that make a significant impact to our offering.
You will be an important member of engineering team reporting to the founding team
with following responsibilities:
Design, architect and deliver our core product modules
Continuously improve and refactor the code-base
Measure and improve application performance, security and stability
Promote innovation, new technologies, and best practices
Review code of reporting engineers and continuously mentor them
4+ years of software development experience with strong concentration in
enterprise SaaS based technologies.
Required Technical Qualifications
Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, REST web services and
Deep knowledge of relational databases.
Deep knowledge of Test-driven Development (TDD) and Continuous
Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD)
Experience with AWS Cloud Computing Services or others.
Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- 4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js and the Spring framework.
- Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2 and RDS
Experience working with a handful of the following:
- relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
- document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB,
- key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
- column-stores: Cassandra, Vertica
- Ability to work with front-end web technologies, like: HTML5/CSS3/Angular/Bootstrap
- Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- At least 2 years of experience working in agile technology companies.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, Node.js, Mongo, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-II (Backend) to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
A Day in the Life
- Building efficient and reusable applications and abstractions.
- Identify and communicate back-end best practices.
- Participate in the project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery
- Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge of Python and experience with any web framework (Django, etc)
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skill
- Experience in Web Services and REST.
- Experience in RDBMS & NoSQL database.
- Experience in Solution Architecture.
- Proven experience with Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Expert in Python and Django Code Reviews
- Server Deployment
- Mongo DB/Postgres SQL DB
- JIRA Administration
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Experience in Sprnig Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Webservices
Good Communication Skills
- Development of applications in Java including:
- Building data processing platforms.
- Developing micro-service-oriented applications.
- Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
- Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Experience in SQL and JDBC
- Experience in build tools Maven, git
- Good to have experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus
Knowledge and Skills required:
- At least 3-10 years’ experience in application development and technical designing.
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA from premium institute preferred
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science/Engineering, from a top tier university
- Strong inclination towards innovation and efficiency
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements, prioritize and resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary, in a deadline oriented environment
- Well organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Candidate will be required to work with geographically dispersed teams, specially team(s) in New York, London and India (Bangalore /Mumbai)
· Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, client focus and organizational skills in a team-oriented environment
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good problem solving skills
Tech Skills Required
- Strong understanding of Java technology (Core Java, J2EE)
- Knowledge of open source frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Spring Batch
- Integration middleware products, Service Oriented Architecture
- Database Development and Debugging – Stored Procedures (Sybase and/or DB2)
- Database Design and Modeling
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Design Patterns (GoF and J2EE)
Skills Nice to Have
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like mongodb
- Exposure to distributed systems/ tools like Apache zookeeper, Apache kafka
- REST, Ajax, SOA2
About us :
BharatPe was co-founded by Ashneer Grover and Shashvat Nakrani in 2018 with the vision to make financial inclusion a reality for Indian merchants.
BharatPe launched India's first UPI interoperable QR code, first ZERO MDR payment acceptance service, and first UPI payment backed merchant cash advance service.
In 2020, post-Covid, BharatPe also launched India's only ZERO MDR card acceptance terminals - BharatSwipe. Currently serving over 50 lakh merchants across 35 cities, the company has grown business 30x in 2019 and is a leader in UPI offline transactions, having processed 5 crore+ UPI transactions a month (annualized TPV of US$ 5+ Bn).
- The company's list of marquee investors includes Beenext, Sequoia, SteadView Capital, Ribbit Capital, Coatue Management LLC, Insight Partners, and Amplo.The company has already facilitated disbursement of over Rs. 500 crores to its merchants since launch.
- Total Funding : $283.5M
- Latest Funding : Series D
- Why Join BharatPe ?
- Quality of work : Our current tech setup is serving us well for now. But, at our pace of growth, we know we will outgrow it soon. So, we are rebuilding our tech stack from scratch. Be it infrastructure as code, containerization and orchestration, event driven microservices, stream processing, or intrusion kill chain, we have a clear roadmap as well as prior experience of building modern state-of-the-art technology architecture. This is an excellent opportunity to build a world class tech setup from scratch and take it to scale.
- High operating freedom : We believe in ownership and accountability rather than command and control. Our teams are structurally empowered to operate with a lot of freedom, with effective mechanisms built within the teams to help with sound yet quick decision making.
- Experimentation and risk taking is encouraged to achieve ambitious goals.
- Competitive compensation.
- Cash and high growth equity.
- We pay good cash and our equity is growing at a very fast pace.
- We have a good team, proven business, and ample capital. Thus, the downside risk is low and upside potential is high.
- We are accelerating full throttle.
- This is the best stage to join a startup.
- Positive culture.
- We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout. Instead of carrot and stick approach, we appeal to internal motivation to excel.
- We are strong team players - we build on each other's strengths and have each other's back in failures.
- Innovative and self-motivated with passion to develop complex and scalable applications.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development with strong focus on algorithms and data structures.
- Strong coding and design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high availability applications using Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Work experience with Relational databases is required (Primarily MySQL).
- Prior work experience with Non-Relational databases (primarily Redis, MongoDb) is an added plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- B Tech/BCA from IIT or BE in computer science from a top REC/NIT.