We are looking for a Data Analyst that oversees organisational data analytics. This will require you to design and help implement the data analytics platform that will keep the organisation running. The team will be the go-to for all data needs for the app and we are looking for a self-starter who is hands on and yet able to abstract problems and anticipate data requirements.
This person should be very strong technical data analyst who can design and implement data systems on his own. Along with him, he also needs to be proficient in business reporting and should have keen interest in provided data needed for business.
Tools familiarity: SQL, Python, Mix panel, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clever Tap, App Analytics
- Processes and frameworks for metrics, analytics, experimentation and user insights, lead the data analytics team
- Metrics alignment across teams to make them actionable and promote accountability
- Data based frameworks for assessing and strengthening Product Market Fit
- Identify viable growth strategies through data and experimentation
- Experimentation for product optimisation and understanding user behaviour
- Structured approach towards deriving user insights, answer questions using data
- This person needs to closely work with Technical and Business teams to get this implemented.
- 4 to 6 years at a relevant role in data analytics in a Product Oriented company
- Highly organised, technically sound & good at communication
- Ability to handle & build for cross functional data requirements / interactions with teams
- Great with Python, SQL
- Can build, mentor a team
- Knowledge of key business metrics like cohort, engagement cohort, LTV, ROAS, ROE
BTech or MTech in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier1, Tier2 colleges
Good knowledge on Data Analytics, Data Visualization tools. A formal certification would be added advantage.
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or experience levels.
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.