• Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies which identify valuable consumers and opportunities and ensure error free continuous implementation
• Pilot new campaigns that drive increased engagement and revenue
• Create and continually refine email strategy to increase acquisition, retention (CLV) and subscription rates
• Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships related to CRM, personalised consumer marketing and database management
• Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans
• Manage the distribution and presentation of CRM reporting and status to executive stakeholders
Digital Activation / DMP
• Develop audience segments by applying CRM learnings
• Create test and learn approach to optimize performance and develop insights on best practices
• Provide support in measurement and analysis of precision media campaigns
• 2-8 years CRM and/or Direct Marketing experience, preferably in a Retail, CPG or ecommerce industry
• Knowledge of database marketing strategies including the use of 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data
• Creative thinking and exceptional analytical skills; experience conducting CRM campaign analytics and consumer research to inform marketing decisions
Qualification: MBA/Postgraduate from premium institute
Experience: 2-8+ years of relevant experience.
• Plan and Manage the team for all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database,
social media, and display advertising campaigns
• Designing; build and executing campaigns on Facebook, Google, Twitter, and affiliate channels
as per plan
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs)
• Optimise install campaigns to improve cost per install, installation rates, post install
• Manage all the programmatic campaigns – from ideation to media planning and optimization.
• Measure App engagement metrics like MAU, DAU, Converting users on a regular basis.
• Drive app acquisition and engagement efficiencies through campaigns using targeting
techniques, innovation, and creative excellence.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple
channels and customer touchpoints
• Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where
• Managing budgets and financial for digital marketing initiatives for the organisation.
• Experience in Adwords, social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter), content marketing, affiliate
channels and google SEM.
• Hands-on experience in designing and launching digital media campaigns in at least one of the
digital platforms such as Facebook, Google, RevX, Criteo, etc. for the ecommerce industry
• Hands on experience of using analytics tools like Clevertap, Appsfyler and Adobe Analytics
• Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting, and iterating with
the results, to arrive at the right solution.
• Customer centric and problem-solving mindset.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Conceptualize and define product vision, create the roadmap and drive its execution
- Define, track and improve the key product metrics
- Think analytically about workflows and the impact of product features on conversion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, designers, marketing and SEO to drive the product execution
- Develop and provide thought leadership in the user experience across devices.
- Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Prioritize the features based on user requirements and cost benefit analysis
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams across the organization
- Be the brand custodian and ensure design guidelines are followed for digital communications
- Design sprints and conduct daily scrums with the team
- Excellent understanding of product development life cycle
- Deep understanding of how your products work, know every step of the funnel.
- You'll be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards and design and accurately measure experiments
- Excellent experience in creating product roadmap, optimization chart & prioritization sheet
- Good knowledge of tech, design, SEO & marketing
- Strong hand on analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Redash etc
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences, especially tech teams
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent skills in prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Just In Mind, etc
- SQL knowledge is a must
- Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts
- Ability to AB test prototypes and conduct experiments
- Ability to provide deliverables within specified deadline with a quality bar
- Excellent team orientation and communication skills
- Experience in hospitality domain is a plus Experience
- 4+ years of product management experience
- 6+ years of overall experience
- Programming knowledge is a plus
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering
- MBA is a plus
- Salary range is flexible based on interview performance and relevant experience
It is one of India’s leading consumer products companies in the global beauty and wellness space.
Has a turnover of Rs. 73.3 billion (USD 1.05 billion) through its products sold in India and chosen markets in Asia and Africa.
Its portfolio of brands include Parachute, Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet, Coco Soul, True Roots, Hair & Care, Nihar Naturals, Livon, Kaya Youth O2, Set Wet, Set Wet Studio X, Revive and Mediker
Role Description for Customer Retention Manager (DTC):
Role in a brief:
What will you do?
As Customer Retention Manager, you will own end to end planning & execution of various CRM channels (Email, Notification, SMS, etc.) along with the help of team members. You will drive initiatives to engage users of the brands.
Responsible for strategizing and executing marketing automation, segmentation, and complex workflow builds to drive growth, engagement, and retention throughout the customer journey.
Complete ownership of engagement, retention, and reactivation funnel and marketing activities and focus on improving product metrics (DAU, MAU, Retention, etc)
Developing Strategies for Improving Direct Marketing Channels with Impactful Retention Strategies.
Develop the CRM strategy for reactivation to drive and maintain a constant retention rate across all categories.
Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end-to-end user journeys from onboarding to reactivation.
Work closely with product, UX/design engineering to enable Growth and Merchant marketing initiatives to drive bottom-line conversion.
Responsible for creating monthly/quarterly plans for critical retention metrics (Repeat Rate, Activation Rate, Resurrection Rate) and ensuring the achievement of the same
Help strengthen data-led thinking and lead the development of customer intelligence frameworks (Churn prediction, Most Valuable Customer, etc) across the retention charter
Work on customer segmentation strategies to deliver personalized campaigns to reduce churn & reactivate churned users
Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for all CLM initiatives
What will you bring to the table:
Well-versed with one or more CRM and marketing automation tools such as Netcore Cloud, CleverTap, WebEngage, MoEngage, etc.
Should have strong analytical skills and a data-driven problem-solving approach.
Should be able to strategize and execute campaigns and link them to the organizational goals
Familiarity with major digital marketing channels and tools
Minimum 3 years of experience in Retention Marketing / Growth roles
Prior Startup experience
Prior demonstrated excellence in previous roles
Experience bracket – 3+yrs in customer retention marketing & growth marketing
We are looking for a Data Analyst that oversees organisational data analytics. This will require you to design and help implement the data analytics platform that will keep the organisation running. The team will be the go-to for all data needs for the app and we are looking for a self-starter who is hands on and yet able to abstract problems and anticipate data requirements.
This person should be very strong technical data analyst who can design and implement data systems on his own. Along with him, he also needs to be proficient in business reporting and should have keen interest in provided data needed for business.
Tools familiarity: SQL, Python, Mix panel, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clever Tap, App Analytics
- Processes and frameworks for metrics, analytics, experimentation and user insights, lead the data analytics team
- Metrics alignment across teams to make them actionable and promote accountability
- Data based frameworks for assessing and strengthening Product Market Fit
- Identify viable growth strategies through data and experimentation
- Experimentation for product optimisation and understanding user behaviour
- Structured approach towards deriving user insights, answer questions using data
- This person needs to closely work with Technical and Business teams to get this implemented.
- 4 to 6 years at a relevant role in data analytics in a Product Oriented company
- Highly organised, technically sound & good at communication
- Ability to handle & build for cross functional data requirements / interactions with teams
- Great with Python, SQL
- Can build, mentor a team
- Knowledge of key business metrics like cohort, engagement cohort, LTV, ROAS, ROE
BTech or MTech in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier1, Tier2 colleges
Good knowledge on Data Analytics, Data Visualization tools. A formal certification would be added advantage.
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or experience levels.
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.