Automotive engineering Jobs in Mumbai
Work Location: Vile Parle, Mumbai
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 10-15 years
DYD is a new business initiative and we are on the lookout for a passionate and energetic VP Service for our Ecommerce platform.
At DYD we are taking the car repair service experience to a whole new level. Simplifying the process while maximizing customer comfort. Integrating the latest technology to get quality results in a short time is what we aim for.
- Knowledge & Experience of Car Service & Service parts Operations
- Understanding the nuances of the Car Repair Industry, business KPIs, profitability matrix
- Product & General Automotive Business Knowledge
- Customer Handling Skills
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure High-Quality Standards
- Increase Market Share
- Ensure Customer Service Department Profitability
- Monitor Expense Control
- Maintain Employee Retention & Satisfaction and ensure training is done
- Meet Dealers Performance & Profit Guidelines
- Meet Manufacturers Performance & Operational Guideline
- New customer acquisition and retention.
- Ensure profitability through identifying new revenue sources and business development.
- Coordination between-group branches to ensure uniform practices and SOP
- Ensure profitability through identifying a new revenue source
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, Organize, Lead, and Control Operations in Car Repair Service & Service parts Area
- Generate Stable Profitability for Business
- The setting of Service & Service parts Performance Targets
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Reports & Trends
- Share Customer Satisfaction Information with Service & Service parts Personnel
- Establish Yearly Targets & Competitive Compensation Plan
- Set Marketing Strategies to Target New Business
- Tracking Competitors Activities
- Development of Innovative Offers for Customer
- Monthly Analysis of Key Performance Indicators (Productivity, Efficiency, Labour Utilization, Labour & Service parts Sales, Inventory Control, Service Rate)
- Provide Monthly Performance Results to the Dealer Principal
- Maintain Service & Service parts Coordination through regular meetings
- Carry out Yearly Staff Performance Appraisals of Car maintenance mechanics
- Establish Performance & Customer Satisfaction based Incentive Scheme
- Monitor Service Shop Environmental & Safety Issues
- Ensure Facility Standards are maintained
- Monitor training function to ensure trained manpower availability
- Guide & monitor group parts function to ensure min inventory with target SR.
• Endeavour to establish an outstanding working relationship with vendors in the designated field.
• Prepares annual, quarterly, and monthly update accounts on current opponents or business possibilities.
• Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
• Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct senior officers, suggest answers where obtainable.
• Supervise essential key account possibilities.
• Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate targets and job obligations to each staff.
• Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment, and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable.
• Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
• Solicit for other job duties needing attention to enhance service and improve customers’ contentment to a reasonable extent.
• Assist team managers to intensify targets via training on sales methods.
• Generate action plans to enhance the performance and productive capacity of underperforming personnel.
• Min 3 yrs of experience in Database QC.
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor (handelling team of at least 5 – 10 executives)
• An outstanding supervisory experience.
• Prior experience in utilization of computer programs such as MS Outlook and MS office.
• Demonstration of positive team player spirit and cooperative sales skills within the organization.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational and time-management skills.
§ Taking care of QC Executives Attendance and Leaves.
§ Allocation of the researched and called data to the QC Executives for the QC activity
§ Checking the delivery file prepared by QC Executives before delivery.
§ Planning the workflow as per the project deadlines.
§ Maintaining and sharing the delivery tracker at the end of the month.
§ Sharing QC team target at the end of the month.
§ Maintaining and sharing the delivered count of each researcher and caller in the month end.
§ Maintaining the consolidated file of delivered data for M Database every month.
§ Preparing the CDB for each projects received by BD Team.
§ Communicating with the BD team in order to solve the query raised by the operations team and QC Executives.
§ Coordinating with the Operations team leader in terms of understanding the project brief and project planning.
§ Updating the MIS tracker.
§ Sharing delivery status weekly.
§ Conducting a feedback session twice in a month.
§ Carrying out QC activity during workload.
§ Sharing the error report and error sheet with the researcher every week
DYD is a new business initiative and we are on the lookout for a passionate and energetic Operations Manager for our Ecommerce platform. This platform is for those candidates who have an innovative edge to their thinking gear and who believe they have the caliber to roll up their sleeves and push it from zero to one making every customer visit on the platform an experiential one.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in campaign management, including planning of product promotion, product launches, product listing, campaign follow up etc.
- Assist to develop and implement demand generation plans to grow site revenue.
- Liaise with Designer Team on artwork requirements and monitor deadlines for completion
- Responsible for stock inventory accuracy and to address any discrepancy.
- Assist Customer Relations department on product knowledge.
- Logistic coordination when required.
- Prepare and generate purchase orders, invoices and coordinate logistics for B2B operations.
- Involved in product listing, updating pricing & promotion on company’s website.
- Monitor Orders from initiation to completion and raise flags whenever required
- Monitor Service vehicles route plan and report deviations.
- Generate analysis and sales reports on regular basis.
- Overseeing the day-to-day marketplace eCommerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Building on the existing business by adding new categories and product portfolio listings on the marketplaces.
- Product Portfolio management – Assisting the team with product sales and category and performance inputs to optimize the product portfolio from time to time.
- Staying up-to-date with the promotional calendars and plans of eCommerce platforms. Driving category interventions.
- Supporting the eCommerce Head on campaigns and programs.
- Supporting integrations of eCommerce platform with main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Guiding internal teams and vendor teams on development implementation issues.
- Coordinating with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Operations on Day-to-day management of the eCommerce platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within an ecommerce operations managerial role, automobile industry experience is an added advantage
- Experience handling ecommerce platforms, online sales and website content management
- Excellent communication, Excel and organizational skills in addition to project management experience
- Financial acumen- ability to reconcile accounts receivables with payments received from sales partners
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously and efficient co-ordination with the other suppliers and vendors
- Experience working on Google and web analytics
- Support evaluating and executing SEO strategies
- Ability to forecast and determine productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives
- Ability to develop systems, processes and infrastructure related to logistics.
- Implemented lean processes and innovative technology solutions to improve automation and productivity
- Ability to analyze various business scenarios and recommending prompt actions for exponentially expanding business
at Accion Labs
- Defines and develops the most efficient business process methods, parameters, and procedures.
- Assists with the development of process requirements, parameters, control plans, flow charts, and instructions.
- Evaluates existing processes, and recommends and implements improvements.
- Prepares extensive written documents, process workflow diagrams and business requirements.
- Researches new solutions through leading industry standards for processes, software applications and systems.
- Monitors the general technological environment and anticipates trends.
- General knowledge of business processes and procedures.
- Intermediate time management, communications, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- General knowledge pertaining to the implementation, analysis and execution of corporate process improvement initiatives.
- PCs and various software applications, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology, or business
- Requires two to four years of experience documenting processes, process design, process management, procedures, flowcharts
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- BPMN methodology is a big plus
- Visio, Bizagi or equivalent tool experience
- Strong consultative experience.
- Plus certification in improvement process (Six Sigma or equivalent)
- Background in technical field is a big plus
- Business Process Management BPM
at Indigo Consulting - A Leo Burnett Co.
|Experience with JIRA and Confluence, Scrum, Kanban boards|
|Confluence - Responsible for managing all Confluence spaces, including permissions, development of space templates, macros, data import/export, maintenance of current spaces, and creation of new spaces based on customer specifications.|
|Support - In charge of providing end-user support for the whole Atlassian stack.|
|Manage user accounts and troubleshoot tool, environment, and network support issues.|
|Work contact the tool's manufacturer on support issues. Some after-hours and weekend support is necessary.|
|Documentation - Tools, Environments, Installation, and Configuration in addition to supporting team operations.|
|Training – Educate and provide training for technical and non-technical teams.|
|Experience with the installation and configuration of the latest version of JIRA and Confluence|
|Experience with the migration of content during equivalent upgrades|
|Experience with setting up custom fields, Issue types, workflows, and priorities.|
|Define, compile and report metrics|
|Familiarity with custom plug-ins.|
|Adhere to defined processes and procedures|
|Well-versed with Agile and SAFe|
|Perform ad-hoc requests as requested|
|Analytical thinker that is expert at problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and decision making|
|Uses problem-solving, critical thinking skills and independent thinking to overcome challenges|
|Other duties as needed.|
Disruptive Electronic Accessories Brand
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
> Hands on experience in SOX Compliance testing activities
> Professional certification like ISO27001 LA, ITIL and C certificate for 6+ years’ experience
> Controls testing includes walkthrough, TOE (Test of Effectiveness) and RFT (Roll Forward Testing)
> Knowledgeable in Identity and Access Management
> Act as a SME for the assigned Business and for the entire GRC CoE for ITGC control testing activities and for other related IT SOx work
> Review deliverables for quality assurance and recommend automations, innovation ideas and process changes, if any
> Should have adequate expertise in working with Microsoft office suite of tools such as word, excel and presentation
> Must to have very good communication/email communication and Analytical Skills
> Conduct follow-up on both open and past due internal audit on a regular basis
> Recurring meeting with the customer to update status on deliverables, issues and concerns, if any
> Prepare metrics and dashboards required for tracking and present to customer on periodic basis.
> Record rest results and give support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
> Lead the offshore team members and help to address both deliverables and operational activities
> Conduct trainings for new team members onboarded
> Good to have skill - Expertise in HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO, GDPR, NIST framework controls
at Impact Guru
Play an active role to support the operations to ensure growth of the company
Maintain MIS for Campaigns
Handle data on funds transfered
Generate reports as required.
Provide end to end solutions to customers from Social media leads
Coordinate with internal departments for Finance & Tech support.
Facilitate smooth functioning of fundraisers & campaigns
Work effectively & actively in a team.