We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Graphic Designer role
The Graphic Designer role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction and visuals.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to optimize existing interfaces and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes.
- Work proficiently in Figma, Photoshop, and other design tools to produce high-fidelity designs.
- Present designs to stakeholders and iterate based on feedback.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in UI/UX design, specifically in web and mobile applications.
- Expert proficiency in Figma and Photoshop is a must.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-quality design work.
- Proven experience working closely with development teams.
- Exceptional creativity and an eye for detail.
- Strong visual design skills and a good understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A keen understanding of the latest industry trends.
- Excellent English speaking, who can engage with client
- Word Press experience
- Editing/managing websites
- Paid Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Health Insurance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and producing animation content while collaborating with other artists in a team-focused environment.
- Conceive, layout, and design enticing motion graphics videos for various media.
- Collaborate with Creative Team in designing and creating boards, when required.
- Research and analyze the best design techniques and solutions for creating motion graphics.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Research and analyze the best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Proficient with Adobe suites like After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- 1-6 years of professional experience.
- A clear understanding of visual hierarchy and information design concepts.
- Comfortable with social media and collaboration/project management tools.
- Strong portfolio showcasing his/her design and motion graphics skills.
- Knowledge of Lottie files and Bodymovin is a plus.
Kindly provide the online portfolio videos of the candidates through platforms like Behance or similar alternatives. Please refrain from sharing portfolios in Google Drive format.
Introducing Ineffable Communications, a visionary and avant-garde agency that transcends the ordinary, specializing in the art of amplifying emerging technologies, ideas, and lifestyles. With an unwavering commitment to crafting extraordinary futures, we orchestrate bespoke, captivating journeys for our esteemed clients through the realms of Branding, Creative Brilliance, Advertising Ingenuity, and Cutting-edge Marketing Strategies. Embracing the essence of innovation, we seamlessly blend our profound expertise with boundless creativity to unlock the untapped potential of brands.
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Create visually appealing designs for print and digital marketing materials that align with brand standards and project goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, target audience, and messaging
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and deliver work on time
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior designers to help them develop their skills and knowledge
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, new design techniques, and software to continually improve skills
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to contribute to the creative direction of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience in graphic design with a strong portfolio showcasing design skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Strong understanding of branding and design strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on time
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Experience in designing consumer facing applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both
technical and business audiences
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Strong internet and computer
Roles And Responsibilities:
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!