Experience: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent (Work From Office)
l Define the most important social media KPIs
l Manage and oversee social media content
l Measure the success of every social media campaign
l Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
l Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
l Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
l Communicate with industry professionals and influences via social media to create a strong network
l Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
l Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
l Excellent English language skills
l Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
l Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and other social media best practices
l Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
l Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
l Familiarity with web design and publishing
About Jivika healthcare
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Do you love writing? Are you witty with a pen (err, keyboard) and have a discerning eye for detail? Can you work hard and meet speedy deadlines? Do you love to have a good time? If you’re screaming yes to all of the above, then the company might be the perfect fit for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. The content team is at the heart of the company, helping our marketing and supply teams create engaging copy and marketing assets that include blog posts; social media posts; emails; newsletters; and YouTube videos. Content helps prospective guests visualize their experience and expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and secondary research skills. You will be challenged to the core as you will be writing about attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
-Blog on an ongoing basis to grow organic traffic through search, social, and our email subscribers.
-Pitch interesting, fun and relevant blog articles to create engaging wholesome content to sell our experiences.
-Research, pitch, write and edit scripts for videos. Develop scripts to engage the audience - write in a style that is informative, yet conversational and easy-to-understand.
-Craft engaging copy for all user communication including emails and social media.
-Learn and follow full stack writing - what to write; writing for search engines; distribution and feedback loops to help evolve the playbook.
-Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 3 months over the next year.
-You possess excellent written communication skills and can write engaging copy combining creativity and flair with business objectives.
-You have 1-3 years of relevant experience writing blogs or any other type of long form content and/or scripts for YouTube videos.
-You are a digital native.
-You have the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and deadlines.
-Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
We are looking for "Content Writer" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
Experience: 6+ Yrs
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
• Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
• Create an editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
• Generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software.
• Understanding of web publishing requirements.
• Ability to predict audience preferences with an editorial mindset.
• Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
· Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
· Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
· Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
· Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
· Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company current content.
· Produce well-researched content, primarily research reports coming from data coming from our platforms
· Own the brand value stories Promilo for 2023
· Improve brand message in the website pages, cascade brand message in leadership internal and external communication (mails, social media, interviews, speeches etc)
· Work with Digital marketing team to run campaigns using the brand thought leadership reports
· Responsible for repackaging the content for promotion in various formats (social posts, webinar topics presentation, leadership speeches etc).
· Ensure consistency in the form of tone and style
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager Content, you will be responsible for creating impactful content across all digital platforms.
What you will do:
- Translating complex communication to Intuitive, engaging and effective form
- Writing marketable content on all digital domains
- Being responsible to audit and edit content
- Regularly producing content as per need and requirement
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritizing and pivoting accordingly to the current work demand
- Generating fresh story concepts, narrative arcs, and creative themes
- Creating content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Working closely with brands globally
- Actively engaging in social media to promote our brands & content
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines with agreed timelines & parameters
- Prior experience working in an early-stage start-up
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google spreadsheets
Our client aims to project India’s popular iconic characters into the Metaverse. They offer a full stack solution to manage, sell and monetize digital experiences and thus act as a wealth-building platform for artists, IP owners and other established icons to manage their digital assets. To support them in this journey, they have global partnerships with world class Metaverses, NFT platforms, Artists, Game studios, etc.
Our client was co-founded by a team of three members consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and also a leading Indian film and TV personality.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for acting as the face and voice of our brand and managing all community communications.
What you will do:
- Setting, planning and implementing social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinating with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaising with Development and Sales departments
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Must be a student of a prestigious institution.
- Socially Active
- Present in campus
- Good Communication Skills
- Convincing Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- To bring quality tutors to our platform.
- Share posters provided by TutorBin on your campus and LinkedIn
- Circulating posters, videos through email, whatsapp, instagram, facebook etc.
Rewards and Incentives
- Certificate of working as a campus ambassador.
- Rs 1500 in the first month.
- Reference benefits
- Opportunity to become part of our future programs/ projects.
- TutorBin T-shirts will be given
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Researching markets and industries to compare trends in the market.
- Organized Working Approach
- Experience in Public Relations
- Extremely Creative in Handling Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising Management
- Creative Content Writing
- Influencer Collaboration for YouTube
- Create Marketing Campaign to Ensure Growth of YouTube
- Managing digital/content marketing activities for our global clients.
- Content writing and updates.
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with the ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles.
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the content marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Saturday & Sunday fixed week offs
- Competitive salary and timely increments
- Potential Career Growth to Lead role for high performers
- Team & Individual Learning and Development is part of our culture
- Vibrant community and regular team outs
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Plush Office Campus
Skill(s) required: MS Office, G-Suite and English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
About GetMyUni :
GetMyUni is a Times Internet invested company. We are an education hub which helps prospective aspirants make the right education choice via student reviews and insights. Being India's first social college search platform we help students in making the right college choice. (https://www.getmyuni.com)
Job Responsibilities :
- Content Development for Website.
- Must be genuinely interested and comfortable in Content Writing, Creative Writing, SEO Based Writing, Blog Writing, Email Writing.
- Must have team handling abilities.
Skills Required :
- Should have strong proficiency in writing.
- Should be comfortable using MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Should be comfortable working in a team.
Minimum Educational Qualification : Completed Undergraduate
Personal characteristics : Adaptive and Enthusiastic, strong interpersonal skills
Others : Applicants must get their personal laptops