About Regalix India
Designation:- Business Development Manager
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Job Location:- Mumbai
Experience Required:- 3 - 5 Years as Manager
Package Offered:- Rs.600000/- to Rs.1000000/- lpa
Business Development Manager Job Description:-
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business alliances with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales strategies ensuring adherence to team goals
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Build a strong sales division that can across different sectors
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales head or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge & key connections
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with all teams
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Job description – Information Security (Network)
Roles and Responsibilities
Company will provide a professional opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and Cyber security based skills
Work profile of individual
- As part of the company cyber security consulting team, individual’s primary role would be to work with ISO 27k projects IT audits, ITGC audits, SSAE, SOC audits, IT Process Audit, Systems Audit, Gap assessment TPRM, GDPR, Infosec, GRC , ISMS , Cyber Security, SOX ITGC on customer engagements
- Will address all aspects of security like physical, logical, data, access etc and review Information Security policy and suggest / recommend necessary changes to the same on customer engagements
- Will be an active participant in internal / third party system security reviews and audits on customer engagements
- Will perform internal audits on all aspects of IT and ensure compliance with the prescribed security norms on customer engagements and will be responsible for tracking the open audit findings and closure of the same
- Will be responsible for implementation of new projects under Information Security Domain
- Will be able to manage document tracking and updating - policies, processes, procedures, templates etc.
- Will assist in development of proposals by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- Will engage with clients and(or) application development teams for implementation of cyber security & data privacy by design and data protection controls.
- Will support the clients with ongoing design, implementation and maintenance of the data privacy framework for managing data protection risk including responding to legislation, devising and owning policies and training.
- Will demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate the privacy implications of technology and implementation.
- Individual would be responsible for contributing to a strong team environment and promoting a positive working relationship with their colleagues.
- Individual would predominately work with off-shore engagement teams and relevant teams on presale and cyber security delivery.
- Communication, written and verbal, with these teams would be expected.
- Team members would be required to apply learning from trainings and on the job experience to work requests and support continuous process improvement.
- Team members would be required to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Detailed focus when performing work and good project management skills when managing workload and maintaining timelines will be necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certifications (ISO 27001/ ISO 31000/ CISA/ CISSP/ CSX or equivalent and other relevant qualification/certification
- Experience : 3-5 years
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, risk and controls concepts. Strong understanding of security principals: audit, policies, guidelines, and compliance.
- Good understanding of infrastructure (data centre, network end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations centre / compliance risk management and ITGC controls
- Good understanding of technical security like network security, operating system, encryption, use of tools and technologies for various processes like logical access control, network security, security monitoring etc.
- Sound knowledge of Internal Controls and Compliance. Must be able to recommend controls around people, process, and technology.
- Sound knowledge on IT controls (especially IT risks). Good experience with control assessment, check the effectiveness of the implemented controls and recommend mitigation / improvements.
- Good knowledge on Privacy, Governance and reporting
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.),
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Knowledge / experience in fields of ITGC audits, Internal Audit, External Audit / Statutory Audit projects
- Candidates should exhibit good client service skill collateral's with a strong focus on building relationships.
- Ability to assist in value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems and license Management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You like working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, and creating sales playbooks, sales enablement content, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, CRM, and analytical tools.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
• Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs.
Perform requirement ambiguity testing and provide inputs to the SME.
• Should have knowledge on enterprise applications testing preferable in Supply chain/
ERP/ CRM solutions.
• Be a quick learner of product and domain knowledge
• Advanced product knowledge/SME Coordinates production verification
• Perform risk based testing approach for early identification of the probabilistic
• Perform test estimation inline to the agile/scrum environment
• Test suite design for the product releases.
• Mentor the team and be a hand on in executing the test suite.
• Tracking/reporting/triage of bug.
• Should have hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium tool with
• Be able to design the approach and validate for non-functional product requirements.
• Delivering 100% quality of the product to customers (functional and non-functional
testing like performance, stress testing, localization and accessibility testing)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Korcomptenz, being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is vested in Microsoft Mission of empowering every client to achieve more. Our “Purpose” is to help our clients to embark and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey. Our Core Principals are anchored on growth mindset, customer-centricity, and a deep commitment to our team.
At Korcomptenz, Marketing is an Art and Science. With a rich pedigree, our branding is evolving as we continuously work on “our key focus” through research, focus groups, and interviews inside and outside the company. Our marketing team is busy in creating meaningful interactions in every conversation we have with our audience, customers and as a company. We have an obligation to creating the right customer experiences and carry our leadership’s mission of what we stand for. This means that we constantly huddle to think on “Why” and “How” of what we do at work everyday. We are continuously having creative and tactical conversations on how to “value add” and continue to upgrade our skills for modern marketing. The destination is important but so is the journey….Join us to experience the journey and let’s get to the destination together !
Why you should join our KOR team?
- Korcomptenz offers a culture that is Holistic, Transformational, Entrepreneurial and Family-like
- We put "People First” – whether it is our clients or our team, we strive to work on and for "What Matters”
- Compelling opportunities to be creative and leverage your critical thinking skills in addition to technology expertise
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for all team members
- Flexible locations and work-from-home options based on roles
- Opportunities to work abroad and onsite
Paid Social Specialist ( Excellent in LinkedIn and Google AdWords)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Lead Generation through PPC Program
- Provide insights into the best strategies and tactics to power up SEO strategy on traffic and keyword ranking
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize branding, new acquisition, and account based campaigns on LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Maximize ROI on Ad Spends. Plan and execute landing pages, lead gen forms, ad copy, monitor campaign performance
- Expert on Display, Search, Video, Apps Ad Campaigns and Performance Reporting
- Experience in B2B and Account based marketing for US market is a must have
- Experience and working knowledge with CRM like HubSpot and MSCRM.
- Important to have knowledge of SEO and Marketing Concepts, Technology especially ERP/CRM selling is a BONUS.
- Excellent communication and editorial writing skills and should be able to work independently
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running LinkedIn and Google Ads Campaigns
Concurrently managing projects with high complexity, varying budgets, differing durations, and multiple stakeholder involvement. Projects are medium to large in scope and budget. This includes projects that are budget and time constrained, and include IT equipment and hardware components, some of them being niche projects in healthcare domain. Responsible for many aspects of conducting the task(s) through the entire project life, with a focus on optimized solution provisioning, overall integration, multiple vendor management, and data security. Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage though project management as well as full stack development experience is mandatory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Integrations: Responsible for system integration planning: API Management to connect with current infra and launching/planning new IT architecture. Such as LIS, RIS, PACS, CRM, Fareye, Acuity, GE AW, MWL, MPPS integrations.
- Process Improvement: Identify enhance and Implement IT platforms to optimize operational bottlenecks: such as Queue Management etc.
- Automations: Plan automation of manual tasks, such as integration of Pine Labs / PayTM EDC Machines with POS; Fujitsu PaperScan for Auto-digitization of Scanned Documents.
- Infra Management/Uptime Monitoring: Implementation of Organization wide SD-WAN and setting up protocol to manage network/bandwidth usage.
- Security/Firewalls: Implement organization wide Firewall (with SD-WAN), Implement Endpoint Security for All users.
- CRM Management: Maintenance of workflows in Call Centre
- Data Management: Excel expertise is a must for data corrections/ process
- Analytics: Responsible for Business Analytics and Process Management
- Website Monitoring/Implementations: Manage WPMUDEV (For WP Security) and evaluate a shift to Magento
- WAF Management: Manage and Plan Rules for Cloudflare, AWF and Fortinet Accounts.
- VPN Administration: Evaluate building an IP-SEC tunnel for enhanced security
- New project’s implementation
- Experience in Process Implementations
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure will be added advantage