Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- set individual sales targets with the sales team
- delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- evaluate the performance of sales staff
- provide feedback, support, and coaching to the sales team
- plan and direct sales team training
- assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- develop online sales platforms
- co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- track, collate and interpret sales figures
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- generate timely sales reports
- develop pricing schedules and rates
- formulate sales policies and procedures
- help prepare budgets
- control expenses and monitor budgets
- maintain inventory control
- conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- develop promotional ideas and material
- attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key accounts
Education and Experience
- business degree or related professional qualification
- experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- technical sales skills
- proven experience in customer relationship management
- knowledge of market research
- experience in managing and directing a sales team
- relevant product and industry knowledge
- solid understanding of digital sales platforms
- experience with relevant software applications
Key Competencies and Skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- organization and planning
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- information management
- formal presentation skills
- stress tolerance
Job Type: Full-time
About Target Integration Consultancy Pvt Ltd
our different verticals.
● Overall responsibility of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue from set of Strategic
● Define and Execute strategy for retention and cross sell for every account
● Understand client known and unknown needs and partner with Delivery and
product team to address client needs
● As a trusted advisor drive adoption of existing use cases and evangelize new
use cases among Clients
● Engage with CMO, Head Digital marketing, Head Digital, Head Analytics, Head
–Innovation and other C level executives.
● Provide Client and market level insights for product innovation
● Lead presales for the region & given set of accounts
● Work closely with Clients towards Customer Advocacy for evangelizing Case
Study & PRs
● 5-7 years of experience, with strong demonstrated prior experience of helping
clients achieve success using enterprise solutions preferably digital marketing
● Proven track record of upselling/cross selling
● Experience in working with and influencing customers at multiple levels up to
● Must have excellent communication skills.
● Willingness to travel, if required on short notice.
● BFSI experience is a plus
- As the first person in the customer success team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis with great empathy.
- Deliver a 11* customer experience on all touchpoints.
- Manage a time agnostic team aligning with USA timezones.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations and enabling a similar culture within the team.
- Partner with product team to enable ground level learnings and ensuring that customer interests are met.
- 4+ years working in Customer Success or an Account management role; this is a senior-level role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight.
- You nurture customer relationships and don't view them as transactional emails/calls.
- We are location agnostic, We have a small garden office Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
- You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
We are a team of Product Management and FinTech honchos & alumni of distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/ICAI) and we are building something at the cutting edge of HR & FinTech Universe (Embedded Finance is the word)! We have most recently raised Series A funding from IndiaMart and BeeNext and looking to expand our team. We are building something that is unique, real, and Impactful. If you carry a similar passion, we'd love to hear from you!
- Act as a Techno-Functional Consultant and maximize adoption of our company.
- Assist & train Customers to implement their process and help them to resolve their support queries.
- Increase overall retention and do in-depth analysis to create up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Eliminate risks proactively and share product feedback and experience with the Product team.
- Showcase newly released features and maximize consumption, share a road-map with customers and gather their feedback to improvise the product.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Customer onboarding, training, and support.
- Making customers aware of resources such as knowledgebase articles, tutorials, how-to videos, and webinars.
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices.
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them.
- Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn.
- Firefighting during account escalations.
- Account management and renewals.
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they're using, new features, and new products they might find useful.
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers' progress.
- Post Graduation (MBA).
- Experience of a growing company with a focus on personal growth.
Job Description :
• The Primary Task Of A BPO Executive Is To Handle Calls From Customers Or Clients And Provide Them With A Solution To Their Queries • She Must Show The Willingness To Learn New Things Every Time And Then • Giving A Resolution To The Customers Or Clients Should Be The Whole And Sole Responsibility.
Note : Night Shift
Time : 6:30PM - 4:30AM
Fluent english is must
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
at US Based Retail-tech platform
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA our client is an online marketplace that offers high quality sustainable fashion at altogether low prices. It is a pioneer in the manufacturer to consumer (M2C) retail model where factories produce inventory on demand and ship directly to the customers, thereby eliminating environmental and financial wastages.
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Customer Service Manager - International Logistics, you will be responsible for ensuring a strong customer experience from order placement to final delivery.
What you will do:
- Hiring, training and managing a growing team of customer service representatives to create an unbeatable customer experience
- Achieving a 2 hour response time during business hours
- Conducting 1:1 feedback sessions with customer service representatives every 2 weeks
- Retaining star performers
- Managing out underperformers
- Managing all the logistics issues and maintaining the SLA
- Daily reporting on the performance of carrier
- Scheduling and managing shifts
- Managing training, invoices and materials for new hires
- Making recommendations on full-time offers post-training period
- Monitoring customer and internal customer question queue
- Answering customer emails a week to maintain a close understanding of customer issues
- Stepping in as full-time CS representative when needed
- Responding to escalations across the customer care team with availability at all hours
- Reporting weekly metrics to management
- Editing and create macros, tags and rules to improve data capture and response time
- Liaising with vendors and returns warehouse as needed
- Creating and executing communication plan during any issue affecting large sets of customers
- Identifying customer experience improvements, tech issues, vendor issues and prioritizing based on financial impact
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BA/ BSc degree or relevant experience (e.g. Logistics industry or Apparel Industry)
- 3-5+ years of experience as Logistics CSS Manager
- A focus on execution, problem-solving, improving processes and brand enhancement
- High curiosity
- Openness to considering new perspectives
1. To handle customers on their enquiries/complaints via multiple channels i.e. call/mail
2. To understand the product features for better problem solving
3. To keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, complaints
4. To coordinate with internal teams for solving any customer issues
5. To ensure customer satisfaction and provide empathetic experience to every user
6. To own every interaction with the customer and ensure every customer is a happy customer
1. Graduation is mandatory
2. 1+ years of experience in customer service function (e-com / hospitality industry preferred)
3. Excellent verbal and oral comms in English preferred
- Smart & quick learners.
- Min 12th Pass
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer operation
- Age between 18-22 years