Designation - Area Sales Manager
Qualification – Any Graduate, Preferably B Pharm, M Pharm, MBA
Experience – Min 5 years
- Devising, reviewing and reporting on the strategy for business development in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Planning, formulating and implementing marketing strategies and promotions to increase market penetration and to drive revenue & profitability by maximizing sales
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through
- Managing, training and providing overall guidance to the sales of an assigned territory
- Steering business operations for the profit center with a view to realize pre-planned sales and revenue targets; formulating profit center budget for operational / business development activities
About Pharmaceutical Company
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated Presales Solutions Manager to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying value to our clients while closing huge and complex deals. With a deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS application, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping client’s achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the solution design throughout the sales cycle and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to change their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
Develop and convey out-of-the-box solutions, along with solution ideas to key decision makers to focus on their business issues Understand and articulate the benefits of LogiNext products to educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of our products Conduct on-field and on-site Proof of Concepts wherever required to assist clients validate technical requirements Associate with Account managers and Business Development managers to pilot complex deal cycles with C-level executives Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives Recognize product and technology disparity with customers and present a point of view to product and leadership teams Run change management programs to drive change on the ground by working with client’s on-field workforce at the warehouse or remote branches Perform business analytics on the client’s business KPIs and present to the client’s management Generate leads by reaching out to prospective clients across countries and time-zones Assist business development manager in achieving the sales targets by conducting pilots, showcasing results and building conviction at the client
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field 4 to 7 years of experience in technical pre-sales or sales preferably in SaaS companies Solid know-how of Enterprise SaaS products Ability to multi task at a high degree with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, documenting RFI/RFPs and cross-functional project management Proficient in Excel and SQL Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities
We have requirement of Team Lead(ASM) in reputed firm
Location: Pan India,(Any location consider)
Should have Leadership quality
Can manage 10 - 15 + team members on Field
Proper feedback to seniors regularly.
Immediately Required – Manager Sales (Generic Medicine) – Africa Location
Candidate with having extensive experience in Sales & Marketing of Generic Medicine with having Pharmaceutical company Africa market experience.
Should be qualified Graduate/Master’s. Having pleasant personality and proactive approach.
Note – Candidate from Gujarat reason preferred and should be ready to relocate to Africa can only apply.
Compensation – Non Taxable income with other benefits (Accommodation, Visa/Ticket, Medical Facilities, and Paid Leaves etc.)
If interested share your profiles or references
· To identify new business opportunities /development
· Outreach the customers with Product basket
· Achieve set targets in terms of revenue & Volume
· To maximize sales from current and potential customers
· Ensuring customer relationship management of new & existing
· To ensure competitor analysis: Tracking competitor's activities and
communicating the same to the Managers time to time.
· Maintaining the commercial hygiene-Manage Accounts receivables,
Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts
Qualifications and Skills:
● A graduate
● Prior experience in sales (preferred)
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks, Benefits & Culture :
• Apart from CTC additional monthly incentives, travel reimbursement,
phone and internet reimbursement.
• 6 days working and 2-wheeler is a must
• Need to have understanding of the market that they will work on
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.