Job Description :
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- 3+ years of experience in creating wireframes, PRD, BRD workflows to manage requirements
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trend,
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committee
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of SQL, Database and API
- Understanding of Diagram and Wireframing tools such as Draw.io/ Balsamiq/ Miro/ other is preferred
- Understanding of Project Management tools such as JIRA/ Trello/ other is preferred
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Delivery Solutions
Out-of-the-box solutions are provided by Delivery Solutions to retailers, allowing them to provide customer experiences such as curbside delivery, same-day delivery, shipping, in-store pickup, and post-purchase pickup. The company collaborates with some of the most recognizable names in the retail industry, such as Michael's, Sephora, Loblaw, GameStop, Office Depot, Sally Beauty, Total Wine, Belk, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Its SAAS-based solution is incredibly adjustable and works in combination with e-commerce sites, warehouse management systems, order management systems, and point-of-sale systems to give a highly scalable experience and a base of delighted customers. They have direct connections to the most prominent businesses in same-day delivery, like DoorDash, Uber, Postmates, and Shipt, amongst others, in addition to the most prominent shipping firms, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and others.
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
Why should you join us?
- a collaborative team and a super joyous workplace.
- experience working with various industries.
- Quality always wins over quantity..
- Compound your individual growth.
Join us if you can check the following checkboxes
- any graduation degree.
- through knowledge of tools.
- communication and negotiation skills.
- convince us to hire you.
Marketing Research Analyst
Location: Remote only
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and Extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners, and who are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with the aim of bringing a product mindset into services.
As a Marketing Research Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to help our company make informed decisions, develop effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain a competitive edge in our industry. The ideal candidate should have experience in marketing research, a strong analytical mindset, and the ability to transform data into actionable insights.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct market and prospect research to identify trends, consumer behaviors, and competitive landscapes.
- Develop and implement surveys, questionnaires, and focus groups to gather primary data.
- Create comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate research findings to internal teams.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and consumer preferences.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies based on research findings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Utilize various data sources, including customer surveys, social media analytics, and industry reports.
- Maintain and organize databases and research documentation.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing research methodologies and tools.
- Find the right partners to develop a partnership network
- Conduct thorough research on industry conferences, create outreach strategies, apply for speaker opportunities, and engage with other speakers and attendees in preparation
Skills you need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, Market Research, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a results-driven mindset.
- Proficiency in additional data visualization tools (e.g., Power BI).
What are we looking for:
● 2+ years working across the domain as an analyst in a Tech company or in fintech startup
● Expertise working with large data sets and prior working knowledge of Excel, R, QlikView, MySQL, Python etc
● Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
● Sound understanding of levers affecting an organisation's topline and bottomline and how they could be linked to the product.
● Ability to predict the 3rd and 4th degree metrics movements.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
● Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
● A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and
most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a business analyst, you will:
● Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional and technical features by working closely with Platform technical leads and Architects.
● Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
● Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be
● Understand client flows and integrate it with the current product offering
● Analyze large amounts of data and derive actionable insights
● Come up with new ideas to improve monetization post data analysis
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family
Note: PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
-You are currently working at Startups, VC or Tier 1 Consulting (McK, BCG, Bain, LEK, Parthenon, Kearney).
-Your current salary is within 18 LPA.
-You are ready to relocate to Bangalore.
About the role:
-Enable performance measurement and tracking of key metrics for the partnerships vertical.
-Own competition analysis and Identify new business trends in the ecosystem. Provide the business team with insights to work on new features, competitive advantage and technology intelligence.
-Work on consumer spending data emerging from card usage and provide use cases for the business team to pursue partners.
-Comparative analysis between vendors/partners and recommend choices to the business team.
-1-5 years of experience in strategy, consulting roles or research roles.
-Data interpretation, presentation and comparative analysis are must haves.
-Excellent communication skills
-MBA/Management graduate from tier1 B-school - IIM/ISB/IIT/BITS/NIT/DU Colleges
TEKsystems is hiring for one of our product-based clients for a Techno-Functional Business Analyst role.
Candidates who have worked on either Java or .NET in their career, majorly on product solutions.
MLEG tools (minimum experience would suffice)
The individual will work on the MLEG Program facilitating business requirements from sites that plan to engage and move forward with the implementation of MLEG IT Tools and processes. Work will also include business value analysis for sites, programs and IT Tools. Create Investment Proposals for new projects and updated scopes while ensuring the functionalities of the new system/process meet business needs
In partnership with the business and IT leadership, Business Readiness is responsible to apply methodologies and tools to identify and manage the people side of change (IT systems, process, behaviors) to achieve a business result.
Individual contributor, lead a change team and/or oversee change delivery across a portfolio or business area. Common activities include (Business Change Implementation Management)
• Confirmation and alignment of change scope
• Stakeholder identification, analysis and management
• Change Strategy
• Mobilizing leaders
• Communications strategy, planning and execution
• Training design and delivery
• Engaging the business on its implementation and adoption requirements
• Change Planning and monitoring
PHEA(Perform Hydrocarbon and Energy Accounting)
• Ensure program deliverables & goals align with PHEA's vision
• Investment Proposals for new projects/updated scopes
• Ensure the functionalities of the new system/process meet business needs
• Monitors program progress such as awareness regarding Issue Resolution and Risk Management
• Supports execution via program and project reviews.
Total Years of experience required: 7 years to 13 years.
Work mode: Hybrid
Looking for a candidate who can join within 30 days.
Have a great week ahead. 🌸
2. 8 to 10 years of industry experience.
3. Previous experience in Business / Requirements Analysis.
4. Proven experience in eliciting requirements, process documentations and testing.
5. Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
6. Understanding business requirements.
7. Help design, document and maintain system processes.
8. Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
9. Should influence stakeholders and determine acceptable solutions.
10. Perform quality assurance testing of the completed module / solution to ensure that it adheres to the business requirements.
- Possesses a proficient level understanding of business analysis professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
- Understands Project/Product Vision and Objectives and articulates the same to internal and external stakeholders
- Identifies and characterizes Product Users and other connected Internal and External stakeholders
- Gathers Product Requirements through techniques including Surveys, Workshops, Interviews, Site Visits etc.
- Assists the Product Owner by Analyzing, modularizing and documenting requirements in the form of Epics/Features, User Stories, Scenarios and other such industry-standard formats
- Helps detail out functional and non-functional requirements through modeling to enable easy comprehension by the development teams
- Assists the UI/UX teams to ensure functionality and product objectives are met/enhanced - Performs proxy user validation and acceptance testing at various logical milestones in the Product Development life cycle
- Monitor business analysis activities to ensure the traceability and optimum coverage of business requirements with change request backlog.
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed functional requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and project management with regular updates on the deliverable timeline and project status.
- Play a critical role in managing the helpdesk tickets. Work with the clients to understand and prioritize needs while proactively suggesting future enhancements and improvements.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure solutions are defect-free and achieve design requirements.
- Validates requirements to conform to Correctness, Completeness and Consistency and obtains sign-off from all stakeholders, by leveraging well-documented and comprehensive Acceptance Criteria and peer reviews.
- Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Leads or Assists in sales and pre-sales activities including the creation of sales material and product demos
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Balance multiple priorities and deliverables to maintain forward progress and ensure customer expectations are met
- Provide and maintain all project-related documentation including business requirements, workflows, active communication updates, procedures and approvals
- Analyzing market trends to develop strategies that improve sales productivity for the organization.
- Identify business areas that can be improved to increase efficiency and strengthen business processes.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Manage complete client and internal operations
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- As a Manager- Business Analysis- you would be working on key problem statements to achieve given business objectives.
- As a Manager- Analyst, you will build the framework for the company’s top metrics related to sales, conversion funnels, inventory related, customer experience metrics and other input/output parameters, seller/ brand-related metrics to monitor business performance.
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Ability to conceptualize the best metrics for various problem statements to help business stakeholders achieve their objectives.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analytics.
- Should be great at SQL and Excel.
- Should be conversant with R or Python.
- Should have experience in analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, Periscope.
- A First-principles thinker Has the ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Nice To Have:
- Prior experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in modeling and ML for various e-commerce use cases such as building recommendation models.
- A good understanding of databases and servers.
- Business Acumen
- Organizational collaboration
- Learning Agility
- Drive for results
- Execution excellence
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.