WCDMA Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
4+ years with hands on development in Dynamics365 Customization, Plugin Development, Power Apps, Power Automate
- Responsible for Delivery and Operations in CRM area, particularly with expertise in Microsoft dynamics. This covers business and global functional leads interactions, requirements gathering and analysis through Development, Unit Testing, Implementation.
- Strong Techno functional knowledge in Microsoft dynamics area for driving the transformation activities.
- Strong end to end process knowledge in CRM area.
- Ability to drive PoC’s using Microsoft Dynamics and related tools.
- Ability to handle the maintenance activities.
- Very Proactive and taking initiatives in driving the newer emerging trends in CRM area which will add business value.
- 4+ years of experience with hands on development experience.
• Worked as a CRM Tech Lead who has a good blend of skills in Dynamics 365 CE full project lifecycle experience with Power Platform and Azure.
• 4+ years of relevant experience in MS Dynamics CRM (D365, 2016, 2015)
• Should possess hands-on experience in configuring, customizing, and extending Dynamics CRM using CRM SDK
• Developing custom Solutions, Plugins, Views, Forms, Workflows, and Dashboards in Dynamics CRM Online/On- Premise.
• Knowledge/Experience in implementing new features of Dynamics 365.
• Knowledge/Experience in custom Web API development and integration with CRM is preferable.
• Expert understanding of CRM and security model.
• Strong C# dev. to support bespoke plugin/workflow development.
• Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
• At least 1 years of experience in Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate (MS FLOW), CDS (Common Data Service)
• Proficient with building and configuring apps, designing layout of screens flow and knowledge of developing custom connectors.
• Hands on experience in embedding PowerApps to Dynamics 365 CE and custom applications
• Understanding of Power Apps security capabilities, including Role based authorization.
• Should have Azure knowledge and work experience.
• Good to have experience in developing PCF controls.
• Experience in Dynamics 365 PSA, Field Service, upgrade, Data Migration, Power BI is a plus.
• Working as part of a large program with multiple partners involved
• Go-live and multi-release experience
• Detailed level of knowledge in the use of DEVOPS
• Very good level of English, spoken and written
• Testing and defect triage experience, working with external support organizations and customers
• Should have excellent Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
• Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one of the key responsibilities.
• Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.
• Experience in Integration with third party applications.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
BE/Btech, MBA (Preferred)
4+Years of Relevant Experiene
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning, and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Advice on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53,
Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo
DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - Good command of written and spoken English.
- Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect - Associate level
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
· Oracle CPQ Configuration/BML Development knowledge to meet documented business process requirements.
· Develop and support Configuration, Commerce, integrations, reports, workflow, BML and custom development in a CPQ environment.
· Working knowledge on complex product hierarchy and pricing models
· Expertise in BOM, Integrations
· Good knowledge in REST APIs, CSS, Java Script (CPQJS APIs) and XSL.
· Experience in handling CPQ Migrations and release upgrades.
· Better understanding of CPQ best practices and addressing performance related issues.
· Should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the system issues
· Playing a critical role in testing, evaluating and delivering high quality end product.
· Sound knowledge in Quote to Cash process.
As a technical writer, your job is to translate complex information into a language understandable by anyone. You must ensure that everything we deliver can be used by any user, developer, or business owner.
• Develop a deep understanding of Cashfree products, and target audience. Aim to be the expert in the product area you are handling.
• Collaborate with the product team to identify key content requirements.
• Write and maintain high-quality documentation for technical and non-technical audiences, including concept docs, how-to procedures, integration docs, and API reference documentation.
• Collaborate with the product and development team to create user interface text.
• Create videos to explain concepts and procedures in an easy-to-understand format.
• Create and review product-oriented blog posts.
• Organize existing documents, identify gaps, and suggest improvements.
• Analyze usage patterns of documents and suggest ways on improving them.
• Review and revise content based on internal and external customer feedback.
• Bachelor's degree in English, communication, linguistics, or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• 1 to 4 years of experience as a technical writer.
• Experience working with product and UX Designers and writing user interface text
• Strong technical writing skills.
• Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with cross-functional teams.
• Have prior experience with creating videos.
• Familiar with markup languages such as Markdown and HTML
We are seeking a Finance Manager to work with the finance team and work on end-to-end financial management including Budgeting, AOP development, MIS preparation & review, variance analysis, financial modeling, cost-benefit analysis, pricing & regular compliance.
The position will appeal to an individual with strong business acumen & the capability to align business goals to financial goals. The successful individual will have a business, accounting, finance background and is a qualified CA/ MBA (finance)/ CFA.
The role will involve being immersed in multiple projects and working closely with stakeholders to ensure financial implications are fully understood as part of the company’s project screening, approval, and performance monitoring process.
- Build short-term & long-term plans (financials models) in line with the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Drive preparation of MIS, variance analysis & providing insights to leadership.
- Leading the preparation of annual operating plans, long-range quarterly forecasts in coordination with operations and business teams.
- Ownership of the P&L and driving of cost optimization/ profitability improvement activities with various stakeholders.
- Partnering with business teams, controllership function & anchoring monthly leadership reviews.
- Develop ad-hoc business analysis & present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions & planned future initiatives.
- Establish & maintain operating business metrics, defining of KPI & measurement of actual performance against the same.
- Review of financial data & preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- Work with accounting & compliance teams to drive monthly, quarterly, annual closing processes.
- Reconciliation of revenue & sales tax data from various sources and identifying the reasons for difference & correction of the same.
- Qualified CA / MBA (finance from Tier I/ Tier II institutes) – CFA is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of the financial statements, accounting principles, and concepts.
- Strong analytical capabilities, financial modeling understanding, attention to detail, adherence to timelines.
- Basic understanding of business valuation concepts.
- Relationship management & team player, ability to take new challenges.
- Three years related experience preferably in MIS/financial reporting/ financial research domains.
- Strong proficiency in Excel; Comfort in making presentations to senior management.
- Good & Effective communication & time management skills