About BlackHawk Network:
Blackhawk Network is building a digital platform and products that bring people and brands together. We facilitate cross channel payments via cash-in, cash-out and mobile payments. By leveraging blockchain, smart contracts, serverless technology, real time payment systems, we are unlocking the next million users through innovation.
Our employees are our biggest assets! Come find out how we engage, with the biggest brands in the world. We look for people who collaborate, who are inspirational, who have passion that can make a difference by working as a team while striving for global excellence. You can expect a strong investment in your professional growth, and a dedication to crafting a successful, sustainable career for you. Our teams are composed of highly talented and passionate 'A' players, who are also invested in mentoring and enabling the best qualities. Our vibrant culture and high expectations will kindle your passion and bring out the best in you!
As a leader in branded payments, we are building a strong diverse team and expanding in ASIA PACIFIC –we are hiring in Bengaluru, India! This is an amazing opportunity for problem solvers who want to be a part of an innovative and creative Engineering team that values your contribution to the company. If this role has your name written all over it, please contact us apply now with a resume so that we explore further and get connected.
If you enjoy building world class payment applications, are highly passionate about pushing the boundaries of scale and availability on the cloud, leveraging the next horizon technologies, rapidly deliver features to production, make data driven decisions on product development, collaborate and innovate with like-minded experts, then this would be your ideal job. Blackhawk is seeking passionate backend engineers at all levels to build our next generation of payment systems on a public cloud infrastructure. Our team enjoys working together to contribute to meaningful work seen by millions of merchants worldwide.
What’s in it for you?
You will build different parts of our payment network, that have high scale, precision and availability requirements. You will be part of a world class team delivering awesome features to Blackhawk consumers and partners. You will stretch the limits of backend technologies to deliver functionality. You will be constantly leveraging cutting edge technologies on the cloud, and application stacks to build efficient systems. You will be an awesome team player that can learn and coach simultaneously. You will learn to innovate. You will build relationships with the world's best payments systems while you help them realize their visions. Your work will play an essential part in how developers build state of the art payment experiences that consumers love.
Looking for Sr. PHP Developer responsible for managing back end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks especially Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are looking for someone to lead a bunch of backend engineers (Primarily working on Node.js or PHP). The person must have worked on Microservices architecture, very good at code reviews and code optimization. Most importantly, must care about saving every ms in the response time.
What you need to have: