UMTS Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Primarily responsible for the design, development and testing of LTE features for small cell system being developed by Mavenir
- Software development (code & test) of their modules with no supervision. Ability to do high level design and review low-level design/code.
- Accurate estimation of their work.
- Participate in architecture discussions.
- Adherence to development process and quality metrics.
- Good understanding of 5G, LTE and/or UMTS standards.
- Knowledge of 3GPP NR, EUTRAN procedures.
- Knowledge on any of the protocols like RRC, MAC, RLC, LTE/NR L3/L2 protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of RRM, Tr069 interface, NETCONF, YANG.
- Experience of developing UNIX/Linux applications.
- Excellent knowledge of C, data structures and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Network virtualisation concepts will be a plus.
- Experience of any of the following would also be an advantage: IP Networks and Protocols, SCTP, MTP3, M3UA, SS7, SCCP, HNBAP, RUA, RANAP, S1AP, GTP
- Good knowledge of any of version control system like SVN, MKS, clearcase.
- Good team player with knowledge of Agile methodology will be a plus
Functional / Technical Skills:
- In-depth architectural, design and leadership skills
- A thorough understanding of technical landscape in the following areas:
Microservices (Spring/Sprint Boot etc)
Public Clouds (Any one of AWS, Azure or GCP),
Dockers, K8, CI/CD and
- Working knowledge of
- Web: HTML5, CSS3, ES2015+ JS, TypeScript, React, Next
- Mobile: iOS or Android, React Native or Flutter
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Own Architecture and Design for one or more verticals end to end
- Work with stakeholders (Product teams, Partners, UI/UX teams & Vendors) to create right architecture for large scale, large volume consumer facing applications
- Ability to do POCs by writing code involving both front end (UI – Web, Mobile Apps) and back end services.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Be on top of emerging technology and make recommendations to future-proof products and solutions
- Ensure that systems are architected to be secure and resilient through the effective application of security and Business Continuity principles
- Lead the definition and validation of architecture principles and standards
Manage development of highly scalable ecommerce application and platform
Manage release planning and execution, deployment, DevOPs and production
Provide technology thought leadership
Build and mentor high performance teams
Experience / Skills Required:
B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 7+ years of progressive industry experience
3+ years of technical management experience
Must be passionate about building “world class software”
Strong experience in building high performance teams – hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent
Strong experience with web and mobile technologies
Strong experience in building highly scalable systems
Strong experience with leveraging OpenSource tools and platforms
Strong experience with RDBMS and NoSQL systems
Prior to being in technical management role – must have had strong development background and
architected scalable server systems
Must have experience with agile planning and delivering short release cycles (bi-weekly releases)
Experience with BigData technologies a great plus
Experience with DevOPs tools and technology a great plus
Experience with AWS cloud a great plus
Experience in building ecommerce or SaaS products a great plus
Experience in software product companies and startups a great plus
Experience with managing user interface design/development a great plus
Experience with LAMP, Python a great plus
Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
Must be able to thrive in fast paced environment
What you will do:
- Making systems more efficient, more reliable and more secure
- Communicating across internal and external organizations
What you need to have:
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Experience in IT Infra, IT Ops, Hardware and network connectivity
- Knowledge on VM ware, AWS cloud
- Experience in Monitoring tools
- Working knowledge on Unix /Linux
- Experience in security, network and compliance frameworks
- Hands-on experience with VMware, AWS Cloud/Multi Cloud, infrastructure automation and monitoring tools
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
Location: Bengaluru or Gurgaon
Salary: Market rate
We need immediate Joiners
Responsible for the software architecture, design, development, testing and documentation for projects. Develop a good understanding of requirements, translate to user stories and tasks, develop the requirements, unit and integration testing and ensuring product quality as per internal and customer’s quality requirements
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
Primarily responsible for the following:
- Responsible for defining, designing, and implementing common cloud based EMS for Radisys network elements.
- Expected to create innovative solutions in conjunction system architects.
- Key technology themes include cloudification and virtualization knowledge, understanding of building the common platform systems for porting applications.
- Experienced all phases of product life cycle including requirements, design, coding, and testing
- Exposure to software/system Architecture principles and ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems
- Experience in good implementation practices including good design documentation, code reviews, build processes, test automation and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on source control management and system operations. Knowledge on Modeling using higher level design tools is desirable
- Experienced of working in agile scrum teams and understanding of the process to convert the EPICs to user stories and tasks.
- Skill Sets:
- Development experience in embedded systems, Linux, and real-time OS environments.
- Experience in virtualization and containerization of Carrier network functions using tools like –
Openstack, Kubernetes, HELM charts, Open source Message bus, opensource DB like - Mongo, Redis etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of CNFs using Microservices architecture
- Must have worked in the design and development of Telecom EMS/NMS with RAN/FTTH solution is a must.
- Experience with OSS/BSS Integration and deployment in production system
- Hands-on experience in large scale design for EMS and NMS for service based applications, OSS and BSS
- Must have worked in building EMS System Architecture, designs, specifications for service provisioning, OAM and configuration, FCAPS functionality, provisioning and configuration of network elements
- Experience with developing Mirco-services in a container, orchestration, CI/CD based environment
- Experience on any one of the scripting language - Python, Perl, TCL, shell scripting
- Knowledge of a Cloud and software automation tools/framework (chef, puppet, ansible, PowerShell etc)
- Experience in protocols (SNMP/MIB, NETCONF/YANG, SFTP, Syslog, REST/RESTCONF, OF-CONFIG, SOAP)
- Understanding of Network Security protocols like IPSEC
- Understanding of IPv4 / IPv6
- Good programming skills (Java, Spring Boot, GoLang, REST, Hibernate, OSGi, JPA, Ansible playbooks, Perl and Shell scripts)
- Soft Skills
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening)
- Good mentoring skills
- Good demonstration skills and customer interaction
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a team work environment
- Must have ability to drive and demand result from team, resolve technical conflicts
- Ability to front end big customers / operators with technical and business acumen desirable
Qualification and Experience
- 5 o 12 years of industry experience in EMS and cloud technologies
- Graduate/Post graduate in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering in the relevant field
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
About the role:
We are currently building an exciting multi-category, digital first, direct to consumer, commerce business for couple of new brands in Food & Fashion category. The Engineering Team forms the backbone of our ecommerce business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking & logistics integrations.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead its development across web, mobile and in-store devices. You will be responsible to work closely with business leaders to understand the developer needs and device solutions through developer tools and services. The role incumbent will be managing a team of in-house & outsourced developers and will be responsible for defining the technical roadmap, project delivery and maintenance of systems developed in-house. The incumbent will also be driving technology innovation with integrations and external partners to fully leverage the latest solutions and technologies for servicing the organization needs. This role will report to the Director-Engineering.
Location: Mumbai based preferably. We can also consider Bangalore based candidates.
Your core responsibilities will include Technical Guidance, Execution, Delivery & Team Management. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
- Ownership of engineering features and components from concept, design, development & deployment
- Participate in the solution architecting, enterprise interface design and integration.
- Work with users to understand requirements, design scalable and efficient technology solutions.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with other internal teams and external partners.
- Communicate cross-functionally, collaborate with Business teams, Product managers, engineers and QA to plan, own and deliver solutions on time.
- Ensure teams follow best practices regarding coding standards, code reviews, and testing. Responsible for code quality, review & release strategy.
- Define and drive development team priorities and ensure delivery through in-house and vendor development teams.
- Keep tab of latest technology trends and leverage it for improvements/changes in current setup to increase efficiency, reduce maintenance cost and time to market.
- Publish regular reports of activities and highlight potential risks.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor engineering team resources.
Required Qualification, Experience & skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 6-8 years of overall developer experience with a minimum 12-18 months in the GoLang toolkit – very familiar with all the frameworks and tools needed to manage and further build an end to end ecommerce platform in GoLang
- Prior experience in managing a team of min 4-6 engineers
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging
- Experience of implementing Agile, Scrum & Iterative processes
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from Web development, Mobile app development, AWS, machine learning, large scale data platforms, service oriented architecture, distributed systems design, android platform, front-end user interfaces, databases etc.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
Snapwiz Edutech India Pvt ltd Project Manager/Engineering Manager Job Description
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, hands-on Engineering Manager to manage an agile engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of application and front-end / Back-end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
❖ 8+ years of solid experience in developing a high-performance web application
❖ Technically Hands-on, Prior experience with scalable Architecture, managing team of (5-10) Sr. engineers / Engineers, and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
❖ Experience with high-performance web application catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus ❖ Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks ❖ Experience and ability to bring in software engineering lifecycle best practice ❖ Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The Role – Systems Engineering Manager
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the business, the following provides an overview of the role’s key responsibilities and measures:
Lead on the deployment, configuration, integration & support/operations of the product/s; act as part of the scrum team day-to-day
Act as an escalation point for technical solution questions from the team; drive best practice in solution design & ensure these are documented appropriately.
Line manage team members and act as a technical mentor
Develop ways of working within the team to ensure continuous improvement of systems engineering practices – for example, automated deployments, test automation etc
Identify skills gaps within the team and identify appropriate technical/Soft skill training courses
Ensure smooth running of Sprint Retrospectives & foster an open, honest and constructive environment in the engineering team.
Continuous feedback & prioritise tech debt & refactoring/reprioritizing work to Product Management
Identify and encourage automation of repetitive tasks carried out by the team
Identify & advise on product upgrades with Product Management; manage the process of upgrading the product & managing life cycle of the product
Key Skills and Experience
You’ll need to have demonstrated experience of:
Experience in managing tools like Appdynamics, Splunk, Runscope and JIRA.
Experience in Cloud technologies Azure/AWS
Experience & understanding of DevOps concepts & CICD
Minimum 4+ years of People Management experience & have contributed towards people development
Has worked in agile framework. Should know at least one of the frameworks of Scrum or Kanban
3+ years’ experience working within a scrum team to deliver change quickly at a global scale
Experience of implementing test automation via front end testing
Experience working with multiple technical teams to deliver new features
Strong understanding of customer support processes (incident management, request management) - ITIL qualification preferred
An ability to learn new technologies & tools rapidly
Has managed multiple teams & their deliveries
Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Platform stability and smooth functioning on a day to day basis.
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects and for growth.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams (build, test, infrastructure).
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Identifying potential roadblocks and building contingency plans.
- Quickly dealing with bugs and breaks in the operational environment.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Team building.
- Product launch with management buyin.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's / Masters degree in CS or related.
- 8 t0 12 years' engineering experience.
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Capable of working in an unsupervised agile environment.
- Must come highly-recommended.