Soft skills Jobs in Mumbai
Soft skills Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top Soft skills Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
Posted by Devanshi Shah
2 - 4 yrs
₹3.5L - ₹6L / yr
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Ground level sales, by approaching the target audience directly - based on target audience (people with pets, product vendors or service providers in the industry)
- Association with Service providers to get them registered on Petkonnect. For example, Groomers, Trainers etc.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Work with, and achieve monthly sales targets
- Handle customer queries, if any
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
any degree other than b.com, ie. BMS, BBA, CRM, M.com or any other Bachelors / Diploma having sales and marketing as primary subjects. E-Commerce background.
Have a Great Hair Day!
via Beyond Talent Management Private Limited by Shreyans S
Mumbai, NCR (Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida), Bengaluru (Bangalore)
1 - 7 yrs
₹2L - ₹3L / yr
· writing patient care plans; · implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature; · observing and recording the condition of patients; · checking and administering drugs and injections; · setting up drips and blood transfusions; · assisting with tests and evaluations; · carrying out routine investigations; · responding quickly to emergencies; · planning discharges from hospital and liaising with GPs and social workers; · communicating with and relieving the anxiety of patients and their relatives; · advocating on behalf of patients; · educating patients about their health; · organizing staff and prioritizing busy workloads; · mentoring student and junior nurses; · maintaining patient records; · In a month maximum 10 days will be on travelling basis · 1 month training in Mumbai mandatory
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more