Sketch Jobs in Pune
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Manage and mentor junior designers
- 6-8 years in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Figma and the like is a must.
What will I be doing?
As the UX Lead, focused on our Core Experience area, you will define a cohesive strategy and deliver cross-team, multi-phase projects from concept through implementation.
You need to lead an existing team that will be focused on creating a simple, easy-to-use, and best-in-class experience for our users. You'll lead a team of 4-5 product designers not only by means of their product work, and you'll also be a coach and foster their career development
You'll work cohesively with the leadership and engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product’s present UX pitfalls, optimization, and growth opportunity or the impact of a user problem and then help tune the project scope accordingly with the product partners
- Understand frequency of usage and the relative importance of a feature/experience, and how it fits into the complete product
- Rationally narrow down to a design recommendation with a strong focus on short-term and long-term implications of the choice Independently deliver high-quality visual design work and support the production with the engineering partners
- Write relevant front end code (HTML, CSS)
What Skill do I need?
- We emphasize proof of work more than your credentials. Lead and support key design projects
- Relevant work experience of 5+years (preferably in a start-up space)
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX/Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Has experience working in AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
Create Graphic assets for EdTech Platform, Social Media, and Email Campaigns.
Bachelor's degree in field.
2 + years of experience in graphic design.
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
What you should be good at:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Product thinking, you consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture. You can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Participate in training, internal initiatives, blogging, Meetups, speaking at conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- A very strong background with at least 3+ years of user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
We at Zoop.one is looking for a talented UI/UX Intern to join our team and create modern and great designs across all our web and mobile platforms.
Selected Intern will be an Integral member of the User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support zoop.one and its .Clients and will also have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the Digital Identity Space.
Working on UI/UX prototyping and designs on Adobe XD
Creating UI designs and UX on Adobe Design Suite
Designing the user flows and mock-ups based on product requirements
Working on a strong and varied set of product features and simplifying the user experience
Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
Build wireframes and storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps to conceptualize design
Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions, and visual designs for mobile & desktop
Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas, and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
Research and track advancements in mobile and Web application design patterns
Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
Experience in UX Research
Wireframing and prototyping
This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!