This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We are a happy team of millennial's and Gen-Z who love working on advancing our products and offerings. We’ve gone from one verification API to an entire platform, helping 200+ clients in streamlining their onboarding process, make it effortless with the help of sophisticated engineering, data and a drive to make things better everyday.
Our platform aims to bring a change in the current KYC process and make it extremely secure and consent-driven by enabling users with a Universal Digital Identity. Zoop.One powers the futuristic business on-boarding process, enabling Identity, merchant, financial and asset verification very unconventionally. We are working towards building one digital identity for all, ever accessible, ever helpful.
We hoot - ’Zoop.one is the future of identity
What’s working at Zoop.one like?
Absolute freedom to know and grow, become wiser to help us in our journey to transform identity management. We value ownership and interests. We give you not one but many hats. We value your acumen, authenticity and appreciate sophistication. We will always be thankful for your contribution anywhere across teams.
Our teams are go-getters and over-achievers who function across product and business to deliver outstanding products to solves real world business problems at scale. We imbibe a deep sense of ownership and responsibility among each other, work ethics are you real charm. At Zoop.one, we are fostering an environment of shared responsibilities, mutual respect and authenticity in individuals, an ultimate work life is the goal.
And you are..Your contribution at Zoop.One is way more than your work, we value work ethics, collaborative spirit and making sure that everyone is equally excited about the things we pursue at Zoop.One. We love learning by doing, getting into the heart of things and spearheading things even outside your KRAs if need be. Someone who doesn’t get tired of getting better each day and making sure that your contribution to company is growing and growing each day alongside us. We like working with people who are confident in their abilities to grow horizontally and vertically.
Working at Zoop.one means managing yourself, taking ownership of your goals and finding your way out. All of us are troubleshooters and we expect you to be one too. Discipline is the most important ingredient at Zoop.one and we welcome people who love work ethics and have a spirit to be better everyday.
Want to solve a trillion dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupt how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even through the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as we!
Responsibilities of the UX Designer :
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the product and executive teams.
- Work with the design and product team, and give and seek feedback to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Capacity to own and drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
- High proficiency in design and prototype tools and command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Experience in the B2B Marketplaces and B2C Mobile Applications.
- Min. work exp required of 4+ years as a UX Designer
- An expert in hands-on knowledge for creating a powerful UX/UI in IOS/Android mobile apps and websites
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills
- Expert sense & understanding of UI/UX Design principles
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
As a user experience designer (UXD), you would have to create and enhances digital interfaces like websites, apps, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for consumers. Your work helps boost customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty, and ensure that there aren’t any design elements present that might deter potential customers. This includes everything from smooth navigation to enhanced visual appeal and a simplified sign-up or checkout process.
A background in or familiarity with cognitive psychology is a huge plus
We are looking for well-qualified candidates with the unique ability to perform well as a UXD and also at a high level as a technology and business manager and leader. You will be directly involved in executing the Company's overall technology & business strategy and implementation.
Our user experience (UX) design expert needs to be a multi-talented jack-of-all-trades who possesses knowledge in the areas of psychology, design and technology. We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Evaluating our current website and recommending possible improvements
• Designing user flows to show how customers interact with our site
• Performing split-testing on some of our underperforming pages
• Performing user testing with the product in question
• Creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback
• Creating storyboards to reflect a typical customer
• Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
• Conducting A/B tests to measure customer response
• Reviewing competitors’ products for additional insights
• Making style guides to define UI elements
• Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You possess a good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking design briefs to understand requirements
Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts
Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
•Must have experience in Adobe XD.
•Must have an excellent understanding of Website templates designing and Mobile UI designing.
•Have strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Skills and PSD to HTML conversion.
UX Designer with focus on research - a research-based role who would work alongside the product manager and the design team to assess the markets, competitors, user behaviour & preferences and USPs. Primarily, the role would be to gather the problem statements and requirements from the client and understand what needs researching and designing.