Primary Skills – SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Routing and switching and Troubleshooting NAC, 802.1x, Supplicant configuration,
Switching Skills- IOS upgrade, SNMP, VLAN, STP, VSL
Routing Skills-OSPF, BGP, ISIS
Network Monitoring Tools- Cisco Prime (Integration, monitoring, and troubleshooting)
- Must have hands on experience in Implementing NAC,802.1x (Wired & Wireless)
- Strong knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Hands on experience in Routing, Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Assurance
- Working experience in Cisco prime infra, Monitoring, Integration and Heat map generation
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting of STP protocols (STP, PVST, RSTP, MSTP)
- Perform IOS upgrades on Switches and WLCs
- Troubleshoot skills on Quality of Service, Multicast and HSRP, Dot1x protocols, IPSLA
- Troubleshooting skills on Cisco VSS, VSL and stacking technologies
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting and support of, Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), MPLS in an enterprise environment.
- Perform root cause and troubleshoot network outages
- Should be proficient in Wireless technology, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Deliver reports on the actions performed.
- Hands-on experience with the networking products Like Cisco 6800, 9500,9400,9300, 3800, 2960x and 3650 switches. Juniper EX8200,EX4200,EX3300 and EX2200 switches
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex network issues and Identify, diagnose, and resolve different types of network problems.
Secondary Skills –
- CCNP Certification
- Project Management: Managing individual network projects within the scope of the Network Team
- Excellent technical and business communication skills, both oral and written
About Tier 1 MNC
- Knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Having exposure to Cisco’s latest technologies like SDA, DNAC
- Hand-on experience on designing and implementing Cisco SDA
- Strong Routing & Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE skillset is a must.
- Hands On expertise on Cisco Prime, ISE, Cisco Meraki
- Hands on and troubleshooting SDA
- Experience on L 3
Velankani Communications Technology
Immediate joiner/ 30 days Notice Period
- Candidate should have 4-5 years of development experience with hands-on work on Linux kernel programming skills and device driver development in the products like SD-WAN, ADS/ADC,
- Advanced firewall, WAN Optimization, etc.
- Experienced in System Programming and developing multi-threaded high performance networking products.
- Strong in Linux kernel programming and device driver development.
- Knowledge of DPDK, VLAN, Trunking, WiFi 802.11 standards, and LTE.
- Experience in hypervisors and cloud platforms
- Strong Knowledge in the networking domain (L2/L3/L4)
- C, C++
- Python(Good to have)
C, C++, Linux kernel programming, Device Driver, VLAN, DPDK.
Secondary Skill: Data Structures, Cloud, Python, Networking.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Design, implement and maintain robust network infrastructures connecting all locations to deliver secure, high availability (>99.9%) network services throughout a global environment.
- Recommend, develop, collaborate, and support adherence to network standards, policies, and procedures in accordance with best practices.
- Implement and support networking solutions according to II-VI Incorporated standards and industry best practices.
- Assist and consult with systems and network professionals, including those at other II-VI sites, on networking initiatives, technologies, and compatibility between sites.
- Lead network infrastructure efforts (LAN and WAN) to include project planning, quality implementation and administration.
- Work with outside vendors to provide a stable network environment.
- Ensure continuous network operations through the design and implementation of resilient services and appropriate failover capabilities.
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery plans to ensure network infrastructure resiliency and recoverability.
- Participate in the validation and periodic testing of recovery procedures.
- Develop and manage multiple concurrent project plans to effectively implement information technology solutions.
- Communicate the scope, goals, deliverables, and significant milestones.
- Effectively communicate project expectations with team members and project stakeholders.
-Proactively identify, communicate, and resolve project issues.
- Identify, implement, monitor and maintain network services including the existing VoIP infrastructure, wireless, LAN/WAN topologies, and process control networks.
- Participate in administration and support of networks, security, telephony, video, wireless and operations.
- Manage and implement planned changes in pre-scheduled maintenance windows off hours.
- Deliver end-user support to a regional user base on a timely basis and in accordance with department standards, consistent with legal and statutory requirements and with industry best practices.
Skills/Qualifications (include Education, Skills & Experience) :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science\related area or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in network and telephony planning, design, and management for a global company.
- Cisco route & switch CCNP certifications are required.
- Voice and/or security certifications are preferred.
- Possess expert knowledge of network and data communication protocols and technologies.
- Able to design, implement and support converged networks with voice, data, video and wireless access.
- Must be able to scale upwards and adopt newer technologies that include converged infrastructure, software defined networks, and application delivery.
- Possess proficient knowledge and practical experience in the design and management of dynamic network routing and switching; wireless networking; implementation and support of VoIP technologies and videoconferencing.
- Experience with Cisco technologies, Check Point firewalls, Palo Alto and F5 equipment is preferred.
- Strong vendor management experience desired.
- The candidate should have good communication and troubleshooting skills to manage MPLS, telecom, and data providers.
- Excellent customer service skills including telephone techniques, listening skills, sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with end-users, IT professionals and management.
- Demonstrated skills in network project planning and management, documentation, problem-solving and work prioritization.
- Proven technical project management and documentation skills.
- Must be both team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Willing to travel, domestic and international.
- Job Title:- Service Engineer with experience in the water & wastewater field
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Exp:- 2 to 5 years of exp. in waste water equipment / water treatment plant
- Desired Candidate profile in Diploma/Bachelor in Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Having Good knowledge of water treatment plants like Softer, RO, DM, ETP & STP plants.
- Having Good knowledge about job service in the water treatment Industry.
- Having Knowledge about plants operation, troubleshooting of WTP.
- Knowledge about plants.
- The candidate is expected to get sales of spares, consumables, service, AMC and O&M of plants.