- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast. (In simple words you'll be a bridge between tech, operations & product)
- Deep understanding of open source DevOps tools.
- Scripting experience in one or more among Python, Shell, Go, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Security, Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, etc)
- Knowledge of distributed system deployment.
- Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for multiple applications.
- Setup monitoring and alert systems for services using ELK stack or similar.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Worked with Queue based systems.
- Implemented batch jobs and automated recurring tasks.
- Implemented caching infrastructure and policies.
- Implemented central logging.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with PI information security.
- Experience conducting internal Audits and assisting External Audits.
- Experience implementing solutions on-premise.
- Experience with blockchain.
- Experience with Private Cloud setup.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience.
- You need to have 2-4 years of DevOps & Automation experience.
- Need to have a deep understanding of AWS.
- Need to be an expert with Git or similar version control systems.
- Deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed systems (Kafka, Redis, etc)
- Ownership attitude is a must.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We are a happy team of millennial's and Gen-Z who love working on advancing our products and offerings. We’ve gone from one verification API to an entire platform, helping 200+ clients in streamlining their onboarding process, make it effortless with the help of sophisticated engineering, data and a drive to make things better everyday.
Our platform aims to bring a change in the current KYC process and make it extremely secure and consent-driven by enabling users with a Universal Digital Identity. Zoop.One powers the futuristic business on-boarding process, enabling Identity, merchant, financial and asset verification very unconventionally. We are working towards building one digital identity for all, ever accessible, ever helpful.
We hoot - ’Zoop.one is the future of identity
What’s working at Zoop.one like?
Absolute freedom to know and grow, become wiser to help us in our journey to transform identity management. We value ownership and interests. We give you not one but many hats. We value your acumen, authenticity and appreciate sophistication. We will always be thankful for your contribution anywhere across teams.
Our teams are go-getters and over-achievers who function across product and business to deliver outstanding products to solves real world business problems at scale. We imbibe a deep sense of ownership and responsibility among each other, work ethics are you real charm. At Zoop.one, we are fostering an environment of shared responsibilities, mutual respect and authenticity in individuals, an ultimate work life is the goal.
And you are..Your contribution at Zoop.One is way more than your work, we value work ethics, collaborative spirit and making sure that everyone is equally excited about the things we pursue at Zoop.One. We love learning by doing, getting into the heart of things and spearheading things even outside your KRAs if need be. Someone who doesn’t get tired of getting better each day and making sure that your contribution to company is growing and growing each day alongside us. We like working with people who are confident in their abilities to grow horizontally and vertically.
Working at Zoop.one means managing yourself, taking ownership of your goals and finding your way out. All of us are troubleshooters and we expect you to be one too. Discipline is the most important ingredient at Zoop.one and we welcome people who love work ethics and have a spirit to be better everyday.
The candidates should have:
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux OS
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
Expert troubleshooting skills.
Expertise in designing highly secure cloud services and cloud infrastructure using AWS
(EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, Route53)
Experience with DevOps tools including Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
• Experience with monitoring tools such as DataDog, Splunk.
Experience building and maintaining large scale infrastructure in AWS including
experience leveraging one or more coding languages for automation.
Experience providing 24X7 on call production support.
Understanding of best practices, industry standards and repeatable, supportable
Knowledge and working experience of container-based deployments such as Docker,
Terraform, AWS ECS.
of TCP/IP, DNS, Certs & Networking Concepts.
Knowledge and working experience of the CI/CD development pipeline and experience
of the CI/CD maturity model. (Jenkins)
Knowledge and working experience
Strong core Linux OS skills, shell scripting, python scripting.
Working experience of modern engineering operations duties, including providing the
necessary tools and infrastructure to support high performance Dev and QA teams.
Database, MySQL administration skills is a plus.
Prior work in high load and high-traffic infrastructure is a plus.
Clear vision of and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Who We Are as a Company:
GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace
GoKwik is looking for a Lead Engineer to join our DevOps team which ensures that all our user-facing services and production systems keep running smoothly. You will also be closely working with the Product teams to improve the complete lifecycle of services, right from the inception and design, deployment, operation, and optimization.
We are an engineering focussed team so we keep investing in improving our tools, tests, processes, and technology. We consider our people to be our biggest asset and we strive to build a culture where everyone is continuously learning and growing.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Work with various Engineering Teams and help them in implementing solutions for Performance, Scalability, and Security
- Design and develop secure architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Working on automation of Infrastructure deployments and CI/CD pipelines
- Write playbooks to automate deployments and scaling of the environment.
- Creating and aggregating API calls for Microservice based application
- Monitoring Infrastructure, container based applications and work with APM based tools
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Possess a good understanding of the offerings within any cloud service providers (AWS and GCP).
- Proficient in DevOps CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, git and Container Based application
- Hands on Experience at writing and deploying Terraform Code/Shell script/CLI.
- Experience working on container based services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps concepts and Agile methodology
Some Important Traits – We look out for a Person in this role
- Independent, resourceful, analytical, and able to solve problems effectively
- Ability to be flexible, agile, and thrive in chaos
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our Core Value Cultures:
- Merchant 1st
We’re A Remote 1st Company
Our Organization was established right in middle of the pandemic, hence we don’t have location barriers across our team, In Fact more then 90% of our Employees “Work from Anywhere” - Which helps in being more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting – At the same time, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, Come join us!
|CI/CD tools Jenkins/Bamboo/Teamcity/CircleCI, DevSecOps Pipeline, Cloud Services (AWS/Azure/GCP), Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Helm, Cloud formation template, Webserver deployment & config, Databases(SQL/NoSQL) deployment & config, Git, Artifactory, Monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus etc), Application logs (ELK/EFK, Splunk etc.), API Gateways, Security tools, Vault.|
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Dev-Ops field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working environment. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and building upon the infrastructure that supports our data intelligence platform. You'll also be involved in building tools and establishing processes to empower developers to
deploy and release their code seamlessly.
The ideal DevOps Engineers possess a solid understanding of system internals and distributed systems.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
Configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet), Cloud
Service Providers (AWS/DigitalOcean), Docker+Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus.
Should be able to make key decisions for our infrastructure,
networking and security.
Manipulation of shell scripts during migration and DB connection.
Monitor Production Server Health of different parameters (CPU Load, Physical Memory, Swap Memory and Setup Monitoring tool to
Monitor Production Servers Health, Nagios
Created Alerts and configured monitoring of specified metrics to
manage their cloud infrastructure efficiently.
Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make connection between different zones; blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL.
Creating/Managing AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade
AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
The candidate would be Responsible for managing microservices at scale maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
Strong Knowledge about Configuration Management Tools like –
Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Extensively worked with Change tracking tools like JIRA and log
Analysis, Maintaining documents of production server error log's
Experienced in Troubleshooting, Backup, and Recovery
Excellent Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers like – AWS, Digital
Good Knowledge about Docker, Kubernetes eco-system.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Must have experience working in an automated environment.
Good knowledge of Amazon Web Service Architects like – Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 (Amazon Glacier), Amazon VPC, Amazon Cloud Watch.
Scheduling jobs using crontab, Create SWAP Memory
Proficient Knowledge about Access Management (IAM)
Must have expertise in Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, GitHub, Tomcat, Linux, etc.
Candidate Should have good knowledge about GCP.
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
EXPERIENCE: 2-6 yr
In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with all of the AWS services and other similar cloud services
Strong knowledge of core architectural concepts including distributed computing , scalability, availability, and performance to recommend the best backend solutions for our products
Preferred AWS Certifications:
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional/Associate AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
- AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate AWS Developer Associate
- ITCAN is looking for an AWS Solution Architect who will be responsible for development of scalable, optimized, and reliable backend solutions using AWS services for all our products. You will ensure that our products consume AWS services in the mast effective methods. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Analyse requirements and devise innovative, efficient, and cost-effective architecture using AWS components and services that ensure scalability, availability and high- performance.
- Develop automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash and Shell scripting and implementing
- CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Code Deploy, Git, Code Pipeline, Code Commit etc. To ensure seamless deployment with no downtime.
- Redesign architectures end Lo-end seamlessly by working through major software upgrades such as Apache.
- Ensure an always-running network with the ability to set up redundant DNS systems with failover capabilities.
- Ensure the AWS services consumed are aligned with best practices to ensure higher availability and security along with optimal cost utilization.
- Using AWS-managed services, implement ELK systems end-to-end.
About the company:
Tathastu, the next-generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next-generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science, and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely-knit team.
Our widespread store network, robust logistics, and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG, and home products for orders placed online through the Big Bazaar mobile app and portal. This makes Big Bazaar the first retailer in the country to offer instant home delivery on almost every consumer product ordered online.
- You’ll streamline and automate the software development and infrastructure management processes and play a crucial role in executing high-impact initiatives and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our platforms.
- You’ll translate complex use cases into discrete technical solutions in platform architecture, design and coding, functionality, usability, and optimization.
- You will drive automation in repetitive tasks, configuration management, and deliver comprehensive automated tests to debug/troubleshoot Cloud AWS-based systems and BigData applications.
- You’ll continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the development and operational efficiency of the platforms.
- You’ll determine the metrics that will define technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to fine-tune the technology stack of the organization.
Experience: 4 to 8 Yrs
Qualification: B.Tech / MCA
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), Kubernetes and container orchestration, Web servers (Nginx, Apache), Application Servers(Tomcat,Node.js,..), document stores and relational databases (AWS RDS-MySQL).
- Site Reliability Engineering patterns and visibility /performance/availability monitoring (Cloudwatch, Prometheus)
- Background in and happy to work hands-on with technical troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Supportive and collaborative personality - ability to influence and drive progress with your peers
Our Technology Stack:
- Cloud (AWS)
- Python/GoLang Programming
- Automation Tools
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others