Requirement Analysis Jobs in Ahmedabad
IT Product & Service based Org.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
at Sigma Infosolutions
Job Description of Business Analyst
About the job:
We are looking for a Business Analyst for E-commerce domain (Magento)
Your role will be of Business Analyst
· Requirement Collection, Documentation and Analysis for existing and new projects
· Propose reasonable solution to client’s requirement in alignment with technical & budget feasibility.
· Bring clarity in work scope between development team & client.
· Leading and managing multiple projects end to end.
· Client interaction as needed for execution of project.
· Need based involvement in pre-sales
· Study of new domains as per inputs from Business Development team.
· Study of existing domains.
· Proposing Enhancement for Next Phase of the Projects.
· Managing multiple clients engagements
· Project Estimation
· Project tracking, risks and mitigation planning
· Ensuring that project deliverable are met within specified time & budget with desired customer satisfaction.
· Other business activities as defined by the Department Head
· The work location would be primarily in Bangalore, but if required, you must be available to travel to locations within India or Outside India.
We believe that no single person can do everything on his own, and hence you will be supported by the top management in whatever aspects the support is required for, if you display the sense of taking ownership. From technology perspective, we have experienced Architects who can step in to help you finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects of the project. We provide guidance on processes, if required, as we have a full-fledged process department. Any soft-skills training that you may require can also be imparted by our internal Learning and Development division. Finally, we have experienced HR who can help you on people management front.
US based IT company having HQ in California
- Have to work with business, project, and technology teams to ensure collection of information, accurate requirement gathering, data analysis, documentation and presentation of findings
- Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings, including requirements gathering, issue tracking, status reports, and executive communications
- Responsible for the translation of business needs into application software requirements, including use cases, process flows, functional and technical specifications
- Support user acceptance testing by providing input for test plans/ test scripts to ensure that the product is functioning well as it is designed for
- Analyze new business requirements, assist with the feasibility of enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use and user needs.
- Translate business processes into system requirements.
- Specify functional analysis & design and work with developers and internal stakeholders to recommend solutions and resolve system issues.
- Partners with Project Managers and Solution Delivery Leads to ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, financial estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables, project plans, program governance and budget.
- With guidance from a Project Manager could help lead small projects or program work stream.
- Portfolio includes a program for the implementation of a new order management system, along with several other projects in Ecommerce, Logistics and Distribution Services.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of financial actuals against forecasts at a program level.
- Provides findings and resolves discrepancies with Project Managers, Solution Delivery Leads and IT.
- Responsible for helping to forecast and analyze resource plans, schedules and onboarding.
- Monitors and resolves issues related to PO creation and/or reconciliation. Follows up with IT and/or 3rd party vendors as appropriate.
- Identifies hardware and software requirements.
- Assist Project Managers with timely and effective project communications program statuses, reports, project and technical documentation, agendas and takes minutes.
- Prepares budgets, invoices forecasts and accruals
- May have oversight over some 3rd party resources and contractor reports
- Experience with identifying and escalating or resolving issues as necessary
- Partners with Project Management to ensure projects are on track and within budget.