OpenCV Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Job Profile: The job profile requires an inter-disciplinary approach to solving technical problems whilst also understanding the business requirements. Knowledge of the power and energy sector and a strong interest in solving national and global energy challenges is a must. This position will involve:
- Developing and maintaining SaaS products for the power and energy sector.
- Working with team members to handle day to day operations and product management tasks.
- Applying Machine Learning techniques to power and energy related data sets.
- Identification and characterization of complex relationships between multiple weather parameters and renewable energy generation.
- Providing inputs for new product development and improvements to existing products and services.
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Software Engineering/Mathematics and Computer Science.
- 1-2 years experience writing code independently in any object oriented programming language. Knowledge of python and its packages is highly preferable (numpy, pandas, keras, OpenCV, sci-kit).
- Demonstrable experience of project work (academic/internship/job)
- Ability to work on broad objectives and go from business requirements to code independently.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and in a team;
- Preferable to have some understanding of power systems concepts (Power Generation Technologies, Transmission and Distribution, Load Flow, Renewable Energy Generation, etc.)
- Experience working with large data sets and manipulating data to find relationships between variables.
About the role:
Looking for an engineer to apply Deep Learning algorithms to implement and improve perception algorithms related to Autonomous vehicles. The position requires you to work on the full life-cycle of Deep learning development including data collection, feature engineering, model training, and testing. One will have the opportunity to implement a state-of-the-art Deep learning algorithm and apply it to real end-to-end production. You will be working with the team and team lead on challenging Deep Learning projects to deliver product quality improvements.
- Build novel architectures for classifying, detecting, and tracking objects.
- Develop efficient Deep Learning architectures that can run in real-time on NVIDIA devices.
- Optimize the stack for deployment on embedded devices
- Work on Data pipeline – Data Acquisition, pre-processing, and analysis.
- Languages: C++, Python.
- Frameworks: CUDA, TensorRT, Pytorch, Tensorflow, ONNX.
- Good understanding of Linux and Version Control (Git, GitHub, GitLab).
- Experienced with OpenCV, Deep Learning to solve image domain problems.
- Strong understanding of ROS.
- Skilled with software design, development, and bug-fixing.
- Coordinate with team members for the development and maintenance of the package.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of probabilistic techniques.
- Experience handling large data sets efficiently.
- Experience with deploying Deep Learning models for real-time applications on Nvidia platforms like Drive AGX Pegasus, Jetson AGX Xavier, etc.
Add On Skills:
- Frameworks: Pytorch Lighting
- Experience with autonomous robots
- OpenCV projects, Deep Learning projects
- Experience with 3D data and representations (point clouds, meshes, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of Deep learning Models (e.g: LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, etc.)
Job Description –Sr. Python Developer
The job requires Python experience as well as expertise with AI/ML. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in development and managing key projects. Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- 4 plus Years of Python relevant experience
- Good at communication skills and Email etiquette
- Quick learner and should be a team player
- Experience in working on python framework
- Experience in Developing With Python & MySQL on LAMP/LEMP Stack
- Experience in Developing an MVC Application with Python
- Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
- Experience in Creating RESTful API’s With Python in JSON, XMLs
- Experience in Designing Relational Database using MySQL And Writing Raw SQL Queries
- Experience with GitHub Version Control
- Ability of Write Custom Python Code
- Excellent working knowledge of AI/ML based application
- Experience in OpenCV/TensorFlow/ SimpleCV/PyTorch
- Experience working in agile software development methodology
- Understanding of end-to-end ML project lifecycle
- Understanding of cross platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or UNIX with hands-on working experience
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring.
- Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Python/AI/ML modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Help with designing and architecting the product
- Design and develop the web application modules or APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Synapsica is looking for a Principal AI Researcher to lead and drive AI based research and development efforts. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Computer Vision and AI Research, either through studies or industrial R&D projects and should be excited to work on advanced exploratory research and development projects in computer vision and machine learning to create the next generation of advanced radiology solutions.
The role involves computer vision tasks including development customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.), and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV, etc.). The role is research-focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, frequent review of results, generating new ideas, building new models from scratch, publishing papers, automating and optimizing key processes. The role will span from real-world data handling to the most advanced methods such as transfer learning, generative models, reinforcement learning, etc., with a focus on understanding quickly and experimenting even faster. Suitable candidate will collaborate closely both with the medical research team, software developers and AI research scientists. The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Interface between product managers and engineers to design, build, and deliver AI models and capabilities for our spine products.
- Formulate and design AI capabilities of our stack with special focus on computer vision.
- Strategize end-to-end model training flow including data annotation, model experiments, model optimizations, model deployment and relevant automations
- Lead teams, engineers, and scientists to envision and build new research capabilities and ensure delivery of our product roadmap.
- Organize regular reviews and discussions.
- Keep the team up-to-date with latest industrial and research updates.
- Publish research and clinical validation papers
- 6+ years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale using computer vision-based deep learning.
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Background in publishing research papers and/or patents
- Computer Vision and AI Research background in medical domain will be a plus
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet the deadline
- Adept at Machine learning techniques and algorithms.
Feature selection, dimensionality reduction, building and
- optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results
- Proficiency in using query languages such as N1QL, SQL
Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot,
- Plotly, PyPlot, etc.
Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking
- of its performance
- Strong in Python is a must.
- Strong in Data Analysis and mining is a must
- Deep Learning, Neural Network, CNN, Image Processing (Must)
Building analytic systems - data collection, cleansing and
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Couchbase, MongoDB,
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, etc.
- Working on deep learning algorithms for machine vision based inspection usecases
- Working on Machine Vision Cameras involving variety of Lens, Filters and other Optical Elements to collect data
- Having full stack development experience will be plus
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced technology company that helps you grow in your career? A job that allows you to be part of a high-growth passionate environment that rewards your hard work with extremely aggressive learning? Come to work in the VizExperts' R&D team and be a part of our growth story!
The VizExperts! ( https://www.vizexperts.com )
VizExperts works in high growth areas like Virtual & Augmented Reality. We serve Global & Domestic Enterprise customers on their Digital Transformation journey. VizExperts has a cool & innovative product profile with infinite growth opportunities awaiting you! We have been voted as the top Virtual Reality company in Asia Pacific and are growing fast into new markets with our cool new product, Exxar.
We have our global presence along with headquarters in USA, Malaysia and Bangladesh.
Product ( https://www.exxar.cloud )
Exxar is a product line that accelerates Digital Transformation for enterprise clients. Exxar CAD is a SAAS software product that works alongside CAD applications and transforms them into a VR-enabled Design Review & Validation tool. A large number of clients have adopted this technology in the Manufacturing (Automotive, Shipbuilding, Railways, Heavy Engineering) and Engineering Education (IITs, private engineering colleges) verticals.
We are looking for smart engineers with knowledge and passion for Interactive Graphics Development technologies to work on our exciting advanced technology. This position is for our Gurgaon R&D center. The person should have hands on experience or very good working knowledge in
- C++ (mandatory)
- OpenGL (Preferred)
- Optional (Directx, CUDA, Openscenegraph, Glut, OpenCV, WebGL)
- Structured training program
- Fee Reimbursement for continued education
- Flexible timings and supportive work culture
Ready to join us on this exciting journey?
We are scheduling interviews instant job offers for candidates who qualify our hiring criteria.
This position is not for freshers. We are looking for candidates with AI/ML/CV experience of at least 4 year in the industry.