About Linksmart technologies Pvt ltd
2. Embedded development – preferably middleware development
3. Multimedia domain, like – AV, Gstreamer, RDK, DASH, DRM (widevine and playready), HLS, OTT app integration(Chromium/Cobalt integration for any AV apps, such as YouTube, Netflix, Amazon prime, Disney etc.)
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family*
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop detailed software functional specification, articulate system/software architecture specifications for product features to meet product requirements
Design and implement new functions mainly in C/C++
Work on Networking and security modules in L4-L7
Peer code reviews
Write unit tests using C++
Experience 4 - 20 years within SW development
Excellent C/C++ and object-oriented programming skills
Excellent design analysis skills, including experience with software modeling,
high-availability, software reuse, performance, testability, and extensible
Excellent Networking programming skills on Linux L4- L7
Structured and thorough with analytical and troubleshooting skills
Highly motivated team player
Agile way of working
Type of work
L4 - L7 Developer
For more information you may visit *
At least 3+ years of working experience on embedded firmware development
- Experience in multithreaded programming, network programming (wired and wireless protocols), real-time programming, cross-platform and cross-language development
- Hands-on experience on driver development for various sensors
- Working knowledge of communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc
- Product development experience with range of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures, adoption of bare-metal, RTOS and Linux operating systems on new platforms
-Hands-on experience on software development in Bluetooth domain is added advantage
- Experience with hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyser and JTAG
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance
- Experience with programming in C/C++ and Embedded C
You’ll be our: Firmware Engineer
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: Embedded Manager
You’ll be a member of: Vehicle Software
What you’ll do at Ather:
A successful candidate is expected to lead the Firmware development and integration effort for various Ather products and be responsible for qualifying and integrating FW at various stages with HW. Responsibilities include:
Understanding requirements from different stakeholders and translating these to application features
Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Performing functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshooting and debugging applications
Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Developing technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Identifying and communicating possible risks along with preventive and corrective measures
Designing HW/SW integration while working with HW/Algorithms/Cloud teams to deliver an integrated solution.
Here’s what we are looking for:
ECU Software development experience (any of the ARM based Auto ECUs Body Electronics/Infotainment/ Powertrain/Cluster)
Previous experience with Low level firmware, Boot loaders, Device Drivers development
Hands on Experience Communication Protocols CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232
Experience with static analyser, JTAG tools etc…
Knowledge in Assembly and compilers
Strong testing & debugging skills, experience with logic analysers
Language: C, C++
Nice to have:
Knowledge of HW design for ECUs
Experience with UDS, AutoSAR, ISO26262, MISRA Guidelines
Previous experience with SIL and HIL Testing as well as Test case generation for the same.
Hand on experience in using CAN tools & CAPL Scripts, Bus Master
Real Time operating Systems, Python, Matlab/Simulink
You bring to Ather:
BE/B.tech/B.Sc is minimum req with minimum 2-6 years of prior industry experience.
Solinas Integrity (www.solinas.in) is a leading water & sanitation robotics start-up founded by IIT Madras Alumni & professors to develop cutting edge solutions to solve the problems in water pipelines and sewer lines\septic tanks, thereby improving the lives of millions of people. Our core values start with trust, and respect for everyone and along with strong collaboration and communication. We believe in giving agency to our teammates and strongly pushing them towards developing a growth mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and improve signal processing algorithms for analysis of acoustic signals with up-to-date knowledge on processing methods.
- Understand key acoustic algorithm functions, develop efficient code, verify performance and functionality.
- Exposure to all phases of software development life cycle (concept, design, implementation, test, and production).
- Propose innovations to improve performance, quality, etc.
- Work with peers to develop excellent, structured code, well-optimized and easily maintainable.
● Experience programming in either Python, C++, or MATLAB
● MS/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/ Signal processing
● At least 1 year of signal processing or related area
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of signal processing techniques, basic knowledge of ML algorithms and good visualisation skills.
Job Title: Project Associate - Mixed Signal Design Profile
Industry: Wireless communication, 5G
Organization: 5G TestBed-IIT Hyderabad- Hyderabad
· Work on development of custom Analog circuit boards for applications related to RF, interfaces etc.
· Implement new features and bug fixes
· Verify analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits
· Develop test cases to verify new features and bug fixes
· Review and update the user manuals for software tools.
· Supporting digital modelling of analog circuits for mixed-signal verification
· Creating design specifications and circuit schematics
· Work both independently and in a team environment, with the opportunity to provide technical leadership to other members of the engineering team
· Create and/or modify specification documents detailing system design and enhancements to meet marketing requirements
· Collaborate with others in the creation of technical reports, whitepapers, and user documentation
· EE/EEE/ECE graduate, undergraduate degree from reputed Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges .
· Strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals
· Proven experience taking designs from concept to production
· Experience in analog/mixed-signal IC design & verification
· Understanding of BJT, CMOS and Op-Amp technologies.
· Good understanding of analog/mixed-signal design flows (Cadence, Synopsys)
· Transistor and system level simulation skills
· Discrete time and continuous time signal processing skills
· Strong lab and silicon validation skills
· Verilog based digital design and test bench development, is a plus
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
For more details please visit: http://5g.iith.ac.in/
IIT Hyderabad in collaboration with top Indian institutes including IITM, CEWiT, IITD, IITK, IISC and SAMEER is building the largest 5G testbed of the country, with the support of Department of Telecommunications (DoT) Govt. of India. This project will create a 5G prototype and testing platform that will be developed under the guidance of IIT-H faculty.
The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC), and massive MTC including NB IoT services. The operating frequently includes both sub 6 GHz and mmwave frequencies. The system will exceed IMT 2020 5G performance requirements including Low Mobility Large Cell (i.e.., LMLC) targets introduced by India at ITU.
The 'Indigenous 5G Testbed' project is a long-term effort with a team of 100+ researchers/engineers based out of IIT-H campus.