Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hiring at JRG Financial Services Pvt Ltd
Summary of Hiring Deputy Manager/Asistant Manager
1. Process client instructions, forms, and applications
2. Follow up to ensure that appropriate timely action was taken on customers' instruction
3. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure the resolution
4. Maintain updated records of applications and relevant documents
5. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Apply Here- https://jrgfinancial.com/join-our-team/
The client provides a unique platform that aims to revolutionize the way direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands interact with their consumers in the offline & online spaces and grow their sales & profitability.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the complete product life cycle, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation & iteration based on business process definition and its key metrics.
We're dedicated to the agile methodology and are believers in lean product development. We are looking for people who are eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle and areas. We are keen that you bring experience that you can impart to the rest of us but also are motivated to improve in many other skills and be humble enough to take the initiative to unlearn & learn.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or as a product manager, preferably from a product development, product-based, or Tech Platform based company.
- Understanding Business Processes, Output, and Input Metrics is essential.
- Experience working closely with design and development teams in an agile software development environment.
- Communication, networking, and stakeholder management skills.
- Creativity in problem-solving combined with an anything is possible attitude.
- Ability to expertly marry qualitative and quantitative inputs to form deep customer insight.
- Ability to think long-term strategically as well as get engaged in the day-to-day execution details.
- Technical knowledge and ability to learn complex, technical topics quickly and articulate & explain them simply.
- Understand the trade-offs of implementation and help dev teams to make the right call.
- Passion for technology trends, emerging architectures, and fundamentals of creating a scalable and user-friendly system.
What You'll Do
- Drive the technical vision and roadmap for your product area with Backlogs assembled to create a world-class technology platform for retail & e-commerce. ( Phygital)
- Process Definition and detailing of requirements, workflow, user interfaces, business logic, and key business metrics (Input and Output).
- Able to map Epics, User Stories from the Business Requirements and Process Flows.
- Design & solidify the software development processes as the development processes are getting defined at this time.
- Use data to derive insights from usage and feature adoption.
- Hire and grow the team, while working alongside them
• Understanding of e-commerce & Retail domain
• Expertise in Microsoft applications – Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
• Experience in Agile development tools like Confluence, JIRA, Redmine, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• B.E/MBA from Tier 1 /2 Institutes
• 4+ years of overall experience Desired, Min – 2 Years.
Job Profile: B2B2C Operations, Partner / Client Onboarding, Multiple MIS Creation, Reconciliations,
Commission Calc & Pay-outs, Resolving Partner, and Client Queries
• Support the investor side of the business which includes on-boarding investors, managing
their inflows and pay-outs, keeping a tab of commissions among others
• Communicate with financial advisors and investors to address their queries
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reports
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Work closely with management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
• Recommend process improvements to constantly optimise operations
• Ability to follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-
Min. Qualification & Experience:
• 0-3 years of relevant experience in Operations
• Graduate / MBA / Postgraduate from Top College / University
• Proficiency in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Strong Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
What’s in it for the Candidate:
• Real-time endless learning opportunities
• Opportunity to scale up quicker compared to the regular financial services market
- Responsible for helping in data preparation and data pull
- Should be able to cut and slice data to extract interesting insights from the data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, TPMs & PMs to execute deliverables
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for senior management and stakeholders
- Working on strategy development to enhance user experience
- Work with development teams to learn existing projects and different use cases.
- Hands-on experience in Excel & MS Office - Expert, SQL will be preferred
- Sales & acquisition experience, Customer Service, Customer Relationship, Relationship Management
- Be self-driven, and show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
- Should have worked on Business Projects for an organization, Ex: customer acquisition, and customer retention.
1-3 Years’ experience (maximum 3 years) in Business Analyst/Program Manager/Project Manager role having good knowledge of SQL, Excel, and MS Office
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about client servicing, is adept at team management and can lead projects.
About the Position:
The Client Success Executive will be responsible for directly communicating
with the client and be responsible for understanding the client's brief and
coordinating work between different teams.
Plan & co-ordinate
- Plan for pitches to new/existing clients
- Build a strategy for the team so everyone has work and responsibilities
- Distribute work amongst team members
Liaison with different teams
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their promotional requirements
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the team by maintaining
regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Arrange and attend meetings
Execute and report
- Make pitches, along with the team, with the aim of securing new business for the
- Write client reports
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Work with the team to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the key stakeholders for formulation of marketing strategies
- Train new joinees and ensure smooth workflow
Keep up to date with newer trends and best practices
- Stay abreast with the latest brand campaigns
- Stay up to date with all relevant things in the marketing, advertising and media space
1. Upkeep & Maintenance of Hub(s)
2. Supervision of Housekeeping Staff
3. Inventory Management
4. Customer Complaint management
5. Routine Repairs & Maintenance
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Working with marketing team for creatives, digital marketing for getting traffic on the key product types
- Working with Performance marketing team for better coordination on push, sms, email, facebook/ google
- Merchandising - Liaising with merchandising team to ensure we know what sells and that is served at right position (Sorting) - which customer sees what in each category - all data backed experiments
- Product Flow - Ensuring product flow is smooth, each time weeding out excess options, adding new relevant categories on L1, grid etc
- Monitoring and taking relevant actions for driving visits and conversions
- Working with assisted Sales team to drive better conversions, SOPs etc.
- Managing inventory for online for each category, sub category - planning ahead of sale etc
- Liaising with brand spoc for planning for peak marketing for margin/ inventory, Clearance sale stock with revised margins, return clauses etc
What you need to have:
- Experience of 6+ years of managing a category in an e-commerce set-up or large FMCG companies
- Business development mindset and strong operational coordination skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail and comfortable working in a ground-up business environment.
- Team handling
- Strong experience in conversion improvement in an online environment, preferred
- Product management experience (not necessary a hard core product experience but with an understanding of customer journeys, basic UI/UX) would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of scale-up and contributing to the revenue numbers.
- Understanding and ability to contribute to the various performance metrics (User/ Vendor/ Inventory/ Invoicing) across both online and offline channels.
- Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of you duties.
- The goal is to collaborate will new brands and onboard maximum number of the products
- Critical thinker, Interpersonal skills, Good communication, MS office
Nextyn is looking for a highly motivated individual with good communication skills for an operations role.
The individual will be responsible for communicating with the team, setting up meetings and coordinating payments.
Must be good with:
1. Communication Skills (English)
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Microsoft Word
4, Microsoft Powerpoint