Mixpanel Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About ANAROCK and myHQ
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans, ANAROCK is India's fastest-growing prop-tech company.
ANAROCK is now launching India's largest aggregation platform for Indian real estate brokers and developers to transform how real-estate transactions happen. By providing real-time inventory and accurate information for thousands of properties, - the platforms aim to assist real-estate brokers in the entire transaction journey and helping them increase productivity.
myHQ (by ANAROCK) is India’s largest flexible workspace platform – present across 20 cities. myHQ is changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing on demand / remote workspace solutions to individuals and enterprises.
About the role
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic product manager to join our product team. You will be leading development of new prop-tech platforms within the ANAROCK Group – Broker Platform and myHQ. Here at ANAROCK, you’ll take on responsibility of building new products ground up as part of new initiatives charter
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our company culture & product practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and working at a growth stage product company. You will be given complete autonomy and the right team to hit your metrics.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into product goals, its road-map and delivers goals in line with product strategy
- Creating elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
- Defining success metrics and analysing product performance
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to day-to-day operations in the product life-cycle.
- Working closely with the Engineering team to deliver on the agreed timelines and removing internal/external hurdles
- Groom and manage a team of product managers and analysts
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- First principle thinking and a strong execution mentality
- Data driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations.
- Familiarity with iterative development principles and practices - breaking complex problems into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
- Experience with usability studies and user research.
- Strong collaboration & effective communication skills.
- Comfortable with analytics tools like Firebase, MixPanel, CleverTap, etc. and knowledge of SQL
Nice to have
- Any previous experience with software development
- Built products from scratch or previous experience at working at a start-up
People & Culture
- Freedom to execute, an open culture with passionate and smart co-workers
- Performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
Anarock in the news
- Anarock acquires 75% stake in flexible workspace platform myHQ
- Anarock acquires tech platform ApnaComplex
- Anarock to launch AI-led proptech tool
Key Team Members
- Sunil Mishra – CSO, Anarock Group
- Utkarsh Kawatra – CEO , myHQ
- Vinayak Agarawal – CTO , myHQ
Other Perks / Benefits
- Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Provide product analytics support to the Product and business teams
- Lead data-led problem solving to find actionable insights across product verticals
- Build reports & dashboards that enable a more data-aware organization and reflect the health of different initiatives
- Work with product & business teams to identify high-level requirements/problems and build analytical frameworks
- Comfortable with writing complex SQL queries
- Solid experience with analytical tools like Mixpanel, Redash/Metabase, GA, Clevertap, etc
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools
- 1-4 years of experience in the Business Intelligence/Data Analytics team working for a fintech startup
- Graduate from Tier 1 Institute or prior experience in early or growth-stage startups is preferred
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision.
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and work with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- You are involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, break them down into smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- You are responsible for defining, analysing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams. Prepare and deliver business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Your role involves partnering with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs. Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
You’re Array (Nice to Haves)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a range of requirements.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Product Analytics tools (either of Amplitude, Mixpanel, Moengage)
You (Must Haves)
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Bigquery, SQL and Scripting Language
● Knowledge of Excel,SQL and writing code in python.
● Experience with Reporting and Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Metabase.
● Exposure with distributed analytics processing technologies is desired (e.g. Hive, Spark).
● Experience with Clevertap, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Background in market research and project management.
● Attention to detail.
● Problem-solving aptitude.
- Create & Manage dashboards on various Mobile & web tools like Clevertap, Branch, Google Analytics, Zoho Page Sense, Firebase, and other data tools that marketing and product teams use on a daily basis.
- Create richer & holistic (collating multiple data sources/platforms) dashboards and reports on Tableau & Metabase for Product, Marketing & Business teams.
- Improve dashboards & set up alert systems on Sentry, Firebase, GA for product & technology teams to timely catch fatal crashes, errors.
Deliver data-backed insights & periodic analysis reports
- Perform deep data analysis to identify issues, trends, opportunities, and improvements possible in Acquisition, Activation, Transactions, Conversion Ratios & other driving product metrics. Present findings to product, marketing, and business stakeholders.
- Perform analysis to assess the success of ongoing product initiatives, provide insights to product managers & designers to iterate product features and flows.
- Create & Track product and marketing funnels to identify growth opportunities and problem areas. Collaborate with PMs and Designers to discover underlying reasons for drop points. Analyze Funnel, Cohort, Trends, LTV, DAU, MAU, Retention & user behavior using data & help teams make data-driven decisions.
Define measurement & success criteria for experiments, new features, and A/B tests.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to design, execute and analyze A/B tests, define target KPIs & control segments.
- Help Product Managers define success criteria and measurement standards for new features and product offerings.
- Ensure technical setup is there to MONITOR important KPIs and collect custom events data. Define custom events & properties to be tracked on Clevertap, GA, Zoho Page Sense.
Drive increased engagement & retention using Clevertap
- Define AARRR KPIs and Optimize them with CT multi-channel journeys by continuously performing A/B tests.
- Create detailed and diverse user segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts. Create strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts.
- Analyze website & mobile traffic, create user journeys & campaigns to enable cross-channel product experience and marketing.
Manage, Mentor & lead Product Analytics
- Act as an Analytics Subject Matter Expert in the team. Train, hire, and manage a team of analysts. Setup collaborative processes & management practices to help teams achieve important analytics goals.
- Assist the Product stakeholders to make data-driven decisions to achieve short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Collaborate & hire analysts to improve the overall product analysis capabilities.
- Research and be updated with upcoming technologies and trends in digital product analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
- 4+ years of experience in mobile/web application analytics, business analytics, must have led or managed a team before.
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience of digital analytics software like Zoho Page Sense, Google Analytics, CleverTap, Branch, Firebase, Facebook Analytics.
- Expertise in dash-boarding tools like Tableau, Metabase, and Excel.
- Experience with data warehousing concepts and ETL development and tools
- Fetching and manipulating large data sets using SQL / Hive.
- Analyzing and visualizing large data sets: R / python.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach.
We need someone to create reports and dashboards to help drive insights. Familiarity with a product analytics tool like Mixpanel, problem solving and analytical thinking are a must. Python, R, SQL proficiency are definitely a plus!
What We Are Looking For:
1. Experience levels: 0-4 years (fresher to mid level professional)
2. Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking and process orientation
3. Highly Action Oriented – Avalon Meta has a culture of move quick, break things and learn.
4. Familiarity working with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude or Heap.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
2. Help visualize data for easy consumption by stakeholders
3. Work with engineering/marketing teams on designing and deploying data analysis systems
4. Help drive change in the team’s processes and decision making backed by data