- You are involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, break them down into smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- You are responsible for defining, analysing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams. Prepare and deliver business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Your role involves partnering with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs. Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
You’re Array (Nice to Haves)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a range of requirements.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Product Analytics tools (either of Amplitude, Mixpanel, Moengage)
You (Must Haves)
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Bigquery, SQL and Scripting Language
You will lead the journey of growth by analysing, solving the problems and executing new projects on ground!
- Create processes and methods to gather business data and create business reports
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Responsible for goal setting, planning, and execution of projects at farms
- Develop requirements and operational standards - SOP’s
- Conduct continuous reviews of metrics & drive or assist on improvements
- Expert in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience as business analyst
- Hands on experience on BI tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Data Studio, Excel etc
- Self-driven, energetic, lives and breathes data with a problem-solving mindset.
- Should be enthusiastic for travelling on ground, lead teams and execute projects.
You are a perfect fit if you are:
- A self-starter and a quick learner. Result oriented with execution excellence. A problem solver with a go-getter attitude. Passionate about travelling, executing developing and lead teams.
- Own dashboards and management reports
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders, ensuring timely compliance for taxation and other regulatory compliances
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Data entry/generation with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Ensure compliance to internal controls around financial reporting
- Regular interaction with the Functional Heads on the issues related to the business and maintain necessary flow of information to and from them and providing inputs wherever desired
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients & collating and filing expenses
- Working with various business units to drive cost reductions and process improvement, coordinate and preparing annual budgets for revenue and expenses.
- Proficient in advanced Excel, VBA & Tableau Visualization
- Knowledge of MYSQL and understanding of advanced queries
- Ability to understand end user requirements and extract/present data from database
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office software, including PowerPoint
- Generate and distribute management reports accurately and timely.
- As an Analyst, coordinate between Operations, HR and IT Team by defining the plan, implementation and continuous support for Kronos Workforce Management.
- Experience in configuring and supporting Kronos Workforce Timekeeper also covering Workforce Dimensions Suite and Workforce Central Suite
- Support Kronos Timekeeping configuration and custom reports by defining requirements, developing the strategy, execution and regular maintenance.
- Analyze Work Force information to determine extent of business requirements for better usage of resources.
- Configure and setup tables as decided by business at regular interval of time, coordinate day-to-day activities with Project Teams and HR followed by developing and executing strong test plans.
- Ability to create solution prototypes, proof of concepts and ideas, propose alternative solutions that best solve existing business problems.
- Ability to understand complex SQL statements and use SQL reporting tools.
- Capability to assess future Kronos releases, understanding new functionalities and its uses in business.
- Understand business needs and apply analytical concepts on customer data to provide business solutions
- Seek out opportunities for optimizing digital products (App) and improve the performance of campaigns
- Analyze business data and draw inferences
- Provide analysis based on business objectives and initiatives
- Analyzing Mobile App traffic using clickstream tools
- Provide holistic analysis by combining data from different data sources (App Analytics, Business data, etc.)
- Responsible for analysis, development plans, timely communication, on-time delivery of projects, and quality of project deliverables
- provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Perform business and product analytics, using BI, SQL, Excel, and data analytics, etc.
- Must be able to draw conclusions from data and present those to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau or other Business Intelligence tools would be an added advantage
- Experience in BFSI segment preferred
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns is a plus
- Experience in creating custom reports & dashboards
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Reporting: Developing on-demand reports
- Presenting reports to senior management; identifying and highlighting key take-aways and improvement areas
- Ad hoc problem solving: Tackling open-ended data-driven problems, as needed.
- Defining ideal target for a given marketing campaign, finding the root cause for low conversion rate in a particular segment
- Creating high-quality presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have skills: SQL (preferably PSQL), MS Excel (Advanced level, VBA is a +), MS Powerpoint, Problem Solving
- Experience in creating reports, making presentations, white-space thinking
at Gulf Client
Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
Business Analyst Job Description
DataWeave is a Data Platform which aggregates publicly available data from disparate sources and makes it available in the right format to enable companies take strategic decisions using trans-firewall Analytics.
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At serious scale!
Read more on Become a DataWeaver
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.
Growth at DataWeave
- Fast paced growth opportunities at dynamically evolving start-up.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas and explore wide variety of tools to figure out what really excites you.
About MX Player:
MX Player is the world’s #1 entertainment app offering viewers high-quality, digital-first content. With an install base of more than 2 billion – it is the largest entertainment platform in the world, present on 1 out of every 2 smartphones in the world. MX Player provides over 100,000 hours of premium video, best-in-class hyper-casual games, music streaming, and more - across 10 Indian languages along with acclaimed & award-winning MX Original Series.
MX TakaTak is India’s #1 short video app that enables content creators of all types to access, entertain or educate millions of users. With 300 million+ installs, millions of videos, and 1000+ exclusive influencers (and growing everyday) in less than 9 months since launch, MX Takatak ranks amongst the top Android and iOS apps and growing exponentially - come join this rocketship witnessing supersonic growth.
- Communicating the key findings to the stakeholders and inculcating the growth inferences and the content strategies
- Applying expertise in data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core product and content exploitation in OTT/short videos
- Designing experiments and evaluating them through relevant KPIs
- Building dashboards to monitor KPIs of different verticals (content, marketing, sales, revenue, management, etc)
- Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different verticals
- Defining key metrics of content strategy and growth and identifying ways to improve them
● Good knowledge of BigQuery, SQL, Python/R, MS excel and Data Infrastructure
● Experience with web analytics tools, like GA, Omniture, Mixpanel, Localytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap
● 5-8+ years experience in analytics role preferably with a Consumer Internet product
● Graduation in Engineering/Maths/Science
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate
● Ability to lead teams - minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a team management
● Creative and strategic thinker, innovative problem-solving skills, highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
● Self-starter, get-stuff-done attitude - willing to get into the weeds